Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Tattle I’ve been foaming at the mouth to get in & i love your community. I never had the balls to do this and whoever is behind woeisme seems they have had enough and someone has to do it.
I have no idea who she was heartbroken or destroyed over either. I had my family young and focused on being a mum & working full time with a real job so I don’t who or what that’s about. It most definitely is nothing to do with me. Hopefully someone will spill the ☕️on that

xxxxgetgossxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Tattle I’ve been foaming at the mouth to get in & i love your community. I never had the balls to do this and whoever is behind woeisme seems they have had enough and someone has to do it.
I have no idea who she was heartbroken or destroyed over either. I had my family young and focused on being a mum & working full time with a real job so I don’t who or what that’s about. It most definitely is nothing to do with me. Hopefully someone will spill the ☕️on that
So do you actually know her irl ?

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
We're all itching to know, do you know her?

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
This has made my night!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 8, 2024
I am an avid reader on the t pages, it's a shame we can't join there. Nice to have a voice here. It's about time Aimee was held accountable for her actions, she has and continues to behave appallingly, she really neglects her daughter, whom obviously has additional needs, and puts men before everything!! She is everything a woman should not be. Bravo to those standing up to her and outing her.

Status
Not open for further replies.