Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Hello everybody! I have come over from the site that can not be named ! 🤣
Niamh77 ! Thought I would shake things up a bit and change my name here 🤣
Nice to see some fellow tattlers !! X
Niamh! Omg its great to have you tattle celebs over for a gossip lol, alot of us can't comment on tattle but you can bet we read everything over there lol 😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
Hi everyone! I've been watching for nearly 2 years.. you tattle ladies are fab! Always the truth with receipts and you keep it on ur page! Think she needs to face facts now that it goes beyond what is written on tattle, real life people genuinely hate her and its all now become to much for her to try and hide, or blame tattle for. The men, the drink, the outbursts, the baby talk, the manipulation, the shopping addiction but most important the lack of maternal instincts to that little girl. It rages me seeing these huns lick her arse when all the evidence is there in black and white... I genuinely do believe people get addicted to these influencers, they are blinded by the lie and Aimee is a prime example on how to manipulate those people. She needs taking down! Jist a terrible mother because her daughters number 1 maternal instinct should be to protect... cant even manage that x

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
OMG Witch!!! Hiya! I'm a mad Tattle stalker oops reader lol, can't comment though but you lot are just brilliant over there 😂 😂 feel like i,m talking to a celeb lmao! 😂:love:
Me too honestly this has made my day I never stop laughing at tattle between the Bike Vavron Nanna Bea ans Becky Jones I piss myself daily although I only smell of human piss not cat piss so still not as smelly as arrrr Aimee

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I wish they would let the invite code members comment on tiktok! We did try it once aaaages ago when some poor girl was set upon by the huns in a live. She actually managed to make a comment in the aimless thread after being tagged in it, but mods soon deleted it and she wasn’t allowed to comment after that
Well having you lot over has made my night lol. The frustration of not being able to join in the convos that i agree with over on T is so frustrating lol 😂 :love:

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
OMG Witch!!! Hiya! I'm a mad Tattle stalker oops reader lol, can't comment though but you lot are just brilliant over there 😂 😂 feel like i,m talking to a celeb lmao! 😂:love:
I do wish you could all come over, imagine the speed the threads would go with double the amount 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
People think we are evil, but we all care about each other. Even if we disagree on something, which is rare, we just do the adult thing and move on, we don’t cry and make a video about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I do wish you could all come over, imagine the speed the threads would go with double the amount 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
People think we are evil, but we all care about each other. Even if we disagree on something, which is rare, we just do the adult thing and move on, we don’t cry and make a video about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I love when someone is struggling and you all support each other, its so lovely, and then you go back to calling all these idiots c*nts and I'm laughing my head off 😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.