Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I do wish you could all come over, imagine the speed the threads would go with double the amount šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
People think we are evil, but we all care about each other. Even if we disagree on something, which is rare, we just do the adult thing and move on, we donā€™t cry and make a video about it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
That's all evident to us. The support u give each other. Now that's something to be jealous of!! Take note half brainers!šŸ«¢ I feel a bit starstruck with u all lol šŸ¤£

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
The worst time I couldnā€™t comment was when I seen poor Harper making those you tube videos. It was days before tattle seen them. I made a fake account to tell Aimee was blocked did it again and blocked again. The mum in me took over even though I hated her but that showed me what a horrible person she was.
I remember those videos, I found it by accident, was awful. Poor kid asking for friends. Broke my heart. She should be glad we found it, doesnā€™t bare thinking about if other undesirables did. She would be a prime candidate for a wrongun to prey on. šŸ˜ 

Mar 8, 2024
Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹ FINALLY! Somewhere I can post everything I think about that absolute t!! I've got stage fright now but I'll get going soon šŸ¤£
Give it a few posts and youā€™ll fit right in! Iā€™m a few bevyā€™s in tonight and still get the fear in the morning thinking wtf have I said
1f923.png

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
hiā€¦ long time tattle reader but obv not allowed to comment!!! iā€™ve been dying to ask thisā€¦. does anyone remember WAAAYYY back in the day on her backup account she was talking about harper older sibling (not sure if andyā€™s or andyā€™s partners child) any how she basically outed this child as ā€˜transā€™ and said H had asked a few questions about it! iā€™ve looked for the video since and itā€™s been deleted, but please tell me i wasnā€™t the only one who seen it! i checked tattle but i think this was a few months before her thread started and before she ā€˜blew upā€™ on tiktok

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Havenā€™t had chance to read from the start yet. So excited to be able to finally say something. So much has been said though the past few days. I honestly believe itā€™s true about the restraining order and thatā€™s why she canā€™t take her own daughter swimming each week. Who doesnā€™t want to see the progress their child is making? She is a disgrace.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I feel for h when a new man comes in and her ā€œmammaā€ is now head over heels and the love of her life,the poor kid has had how many dads In her 9 years of life .
How about keep your legs closed and parent the poor girl and also while am on a rant how the hell does she get away with feeding her child beige crap with human and cucumber sticks every sodding night?
Itā€™s no wonder she looks so sickly and u healthy no child should be treat like this .

Mar 8, 2024
Over the šŸŒˆ
stage fright!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Give it a few posts and youā€™ll fit right in! Iā€™m a few bevyā€™s in tonight and still get the fear in the morning thinking wtf have I said
1f923.png
Hahahhaa I just can't believe I'm able to post about her šŸ¤£ its almost illegal! I have been reading T since 2022 and bursting everytime something was driving me mad about her lol

Status
Not open for further replies.