Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Hi I’ve come over from the other site, hope you lovely lot are ok. You seem like you have made a nice little community. So sorry you all can’t comment on Tattle, hopefully one day it will come open to you all.

Little miss Catpiss is going to have her head up her arse with now another site for her to keep tabs on 🤣 I’m loving that for her!

Shes an absolute freak!

Mar 8, 2024
Hi I’ve come over from the other site, hope you lovely lot are ok. You seem like you have made a nice little community. So sorry you all can’t comment on Tattle, hopefully one day it will come open to you all.

Little miss Catpiss is going to have her head up her arse with now another site for her to keep tabs on 🤣 I’m loving that for her!

Shes an absolute freak!
Hope so! Even though I can't comment, I have read every single thread. Love how you all stick up for each other. People try and blame yous but you always have receipts and stick up for H. Xx

Mar 8, 2024

Shes an absolute freak!
🙃🤣🙃🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024

Shes an absolute freak!
Womble!! I feel like I'm with celebs lol. You T lot really don't understand how hard it is to sit and read all your wonderful work and not be able to comment :ROFLMAO: 😂 :love:

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Womble!! I feel like I'm with celebs lol. You T lot really don't understand how hard it is to sit and read all your wonderful work and not be able to comment :ROFLMAO: 😂 :love:
Bless you! 🥰 Fingers crossed you will be able to comment one day but for now you have a lovely little community here. We will all have some good banter and look out for one another 👍❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.