Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Haven’t had chance to read from the start yet. So excited to be able to finally say something. So much has been said though the past few days. I honestly believe it’s true about the restraining order and that’s why she can’t take her own daughter swimming each week. Who doesn’t want to see the progress their child is making? She is a disgrace.
I'm not sure. She's so self centered she hates doing anything that isn't about her, even if it does benefit her child. She probably signed H up for lessons after the insta and T comments about H not being able to swim on holiday. Aimee would never admit the "trolls" were right so wouldn't want to be seen taking her daughter to lessons, plus it's not about her so she wouldn't be bothered. If she did take H she would need wendy or the wallet to go with her so they might as well go without sour puss

Mar 8, 2024
So do you actually know her irl ?
Yes since I was about 11 and grew up in the same area not sure i can put it here but you all know anyway. I am 100% genuine & I’m so glad someone has called her out on social media as I really didn’t have the balls too. I would of said it all if i could of gotten on Tattle as like them I normally do not comment on anything as it’s not my style. Whoever is behind woeisme is standing up for someone who A has tried to destroy with lies and by the sounds of it violent behaviour from A too

Mar 8, 2024
Yes since I was about 11 and grew up in the same area not sure i can put it here but you all know anyway. I am 100% genuine & I’m so glad someone has called her out on social media as I really didn’t have the balls too. I would have said it all if i could have gotten on Tattle as like them I normally do not comment on anything as it’s not my style. Whoever is behind woeisme is standing up for someone who A has tried to destroy with lies and by the sounds of it violent behaviour from A too
Hello!! Nice to see someone behind a genuine account speaking the truth!! So is woe acquainted with Aimless then?

Mar 8, 2024
I just can't get my head around that woman! I'm a good person and I have tried to see beyond the mask she puts on. Try and find 1 good quality she has to go on... But nothing! She's had so many opportunities to be a better Mum to H, teach her the life skills she will so desperately need as she goes into her next crucial years. I genuinely get body jerks when she does the sympathy videos with second hand embarrassment, it makes me cringe beyond anything normal. She is so uneducated on how society is when children are in higher school. They will rip H to shreds! People use old or new pics and videos, she wanted to safeguard her daughter last year by keeping her off TT but yet has left all of her previous videos of H on public domain for them to he saved and used in the future against H!.. She is sadly addicted to validation from strangers, if you are a genuinely a good person, mother and friend the only validation you would ever need would come from being the best person you could be for them. She represents how not to be a mother, it really is sad but she makes her own choices and only has herself to blame. X

Status
Not open for further replies.