Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
According to the lady commenting on the new woeisme who knows Aimee and worked for her Uncle who is now in prison, she’s saying that David has had to get a restraining order on Aimee
That was me & it was a comment woeisme wrote on a post. Someone asked a question and I just replied to them with that info. I don’t know David at all but do think there is truth to it whether that be he has got the restraining/non-molestation order or close to getting it

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Yes since I was about 11 and grew up in the same area not sure i can put it here but you all know anyway. I am 100% genuine & I’m so glad someone has called her out on social media as I really didn’t have the balls too. I would have said it all if i could have gotten on Tattle as like them I normally do not comment on anything as it’s not my style. Whoever is behind woeisme is standing up for someone who A has tried to destroy with lies and by the sounds of it violent behaviour from A too
Bless you , I saw you commenting on woes account, I commented on T saying how brave you are , it’s not easy
You are correct, we have a code on T we never ever comment on anything to do with her or her account, we keep it within the tattle posse x

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Ok so Im going to fess up…. I have seen her out in the wild in a bar and she was really socially awkward. 😬 self conscious and actually quite shy. Also I can confirm she uses filters, isn’t very tall and has a round face not elongated like on her Tik Tok. Its all a smokescreen, I think she is lonely and the only joy she gets is from eating, shopping and stroking her pussies 🐈

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for the double post but the one thing that really bothers me is she says she’ll never quit TikTok until her mental health is affected. What about her poor daughter’s mental health? Surely that takes precedent above a few rubbish trips to London for boring events and free bloody makeup sponges? It’s selfish and horrible and really poor parenting.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I just watched her latest video “oh my mummy” “look at what I’ve bought my mummy” “oh mummy doesn’t like chocolate but I’ve bought her two things with chocolate in” can’t keep up with her own lies, someone commented saying “where’s dish up dinner????” Like can you huns not cope without one? why are you desperate to see cremated steak, anemic beef, chicken nuggets that sound like rocks and mac and cheese? These people should NOT be allowed access to social media 😂

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I think it's brilliant we all have somewhere to finally comment together. As the ones in "TL" do though, we should keep it here and not go to people's tik tok profiles with things that have been said here. TL get a lot of flack for being bullies, but those of us who are dedicated readers who can't comment, know different. We know they're a good bunch and that's how we should keep it on here too. Sorry, preaching over. I've just waited a very long time for this and I don't want it spoiled by people going too far

Mar 8, 2024
I just watched her latest video “oh my mummy” “look at what I’ve bought my mummy” “oh mummy doesn’t like chocolate but I’ve bought her two things with chocolate in” can’t keep up with her own lies, someone commented saying “where’s dish up dinner????” Like can you huns not cope without one? why are you desperate to see cremated steak, anemic beef, chicken nuggets that sound like rocks and mac and cheese? These people should NOT be allowed access to social media 😂
Oh god please!!! 🙏
YES!

Reactions: Deleted member 1847
Status
Not open for further replies.