Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
it’s been a long 103 threads not been able to vent on tattle on that fruit loop!!! poor H is clearly on the spectrum (i have 3 children on the spectrum and am myself as is my husband, a household of neurodivergent lol) and to see her needs ignored by her mother is so upsetting!
I agree. I think Harper may need some extra help (nothing wrong with that!) but that’s too much effort for her mother. Equally it’s only through Aimee we have seen the tale tale signs, so her own doing!

Mar 8, 2024
I think it's brilliant we all have somewhere to finally comment together. As the ones in "TL" do though, we should keep it here and not go to people's tik tok profiles with things that have been said here. TL get a lot of flack for being bullies, but those of us who are dedicated readers who can't comment, know different. We know they're a good bunch and that's how we should keep it on here too. Sorry, preaching over. I've just waited a very long time for this and I don't want it spoiled by people going too far
I was absolutely mortified when someone changed their username to mine and commented earlier on woe’s TikTok page 🙈

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Haha its brilliant over here isn't it, i,m really looking forward to the weekend now! 😂😂😂
Same I can see a meltdown coming soon. She clearly made that fake account pretending the police knocked on the door tracing their IP address. She is desperate now and the threats with Daddy’s money behind her aren’t helping. I predict a rant tonight Malbec and Kylie incoming 🤣
Womble!! I feel like I'm with celebs lol. You T lot really don't understand how hard it is to sit and read all your wonderful work and not be able to comment :ROFLMAO: 😂 :love:
I actually feel like I am with celebs too. I have watched the bikes thread for so long. Everyone says tattle is full of trolls but it’s really not I’ve never come across so many kind hearted genuine people not arselickers. There has been a lot of times when tattlers have had a hard time
In their own lives and they really do rally round and I have felt bad then I couldn’t comment my support for them

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Hello everyone 👋 Finally somewhere I can talk about this fruitloop !! I love the other site and it’s hard not being able to comment.
going to go and read this thread but wouldn’t shock me if Steph is woe is me ! Trying to deflect from her miseries
I have thought this also. Before becoming Aimee’s ‘best friend’ Steph had hardly any hate or trolls, don’t even think she had/had much of a T thread either but since then she’s got it just as bad as amiee, going off that we know Steph also has a very nasty vindictive side to her… makes you wonder doesn’t it? Didn’t Steph also once comment slagging Amiee off on T?

Mar 8, 2024
I was absolutely mortified when someone changed their username to mine and commented earlier on woe’s TikTok page 🙈
Yes! I hate the way they get called bullies. Just for speaking the truth on a forum where it’s for opinions and discussion. It’s others who take it to TikTok and make out they are from tattle. Hey tattlers. I think you’re all so lovely and kind. And you’re all so helpful and supportive of each other. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.