Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Finally get to say that you people from T are a lovely lot, you are all so kind & supportive when someone needs it.
Agreed. They’re such a lovely bunch of women!
I am feeling a tad sorry for Charlie, they never go to her and it’s her who has work tmoro! I get Aimee has a bigger house etc and most room to host but just seems off. Someone called her a poor relative once and it’s harsh but kinda true she does seem somewhat of an outsider. It’s not that blummin far to Blackpool from Southport 😂
I feel really sorry for Charlie. It’s very clear she’s the black sheep of the family and she struggles with it. Wendy is far too up Aimee’s arse.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
hey
hi… long time tattle reader but obv not allowed to comment!!! i’ve been dying to ask this…. does anyone remember WAAAYYY back in the day on her backup account she was talking about harper older sibling (not sure if andy’s or andy’s partners child) any how she basically outed this child as ‘trans’ and said H had asked a few questions about it! i’ve looked for the video since and it’s been deleted, but please tell me i wasn’t the only one who seen it! i checked tattle but i think this was a few months before her thread started and before she ‘blew up’ on tiktok

Mar 8, 2024
I’m so glad you all see that us t lot are a good bunch! They’ve got me through some of my darkest days! How I’m gonna keep up with two threads, full time job and a small business idk but I’ll try my best so you all feel as included as possible 🙈😂 we’re so happy to have you lot!
Hi to you all over there 😍I left messages on Matty P comment section waving from the other side hahaha. Congrats on the 100 Threads aswell xx

Mar 8, 2024
It's not fair on you lot when they do sh*t like that...
I wholeheartedly agree with the page and what the point of it is but I’m going to be honest, I am struggling with the pics of Harper Twist. Not wanting to start a debate here guys as I do get why H is being used to try and shock that moron into actually doing something about safeguarding an innocent 9 year old. Plus the fact that I have NEVER commented on any TikTok’s. I take my Tattle oath very seriously….😆

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Agreed. They’re such a lovely bunch of women!

I feel really sorry for Charlie. It’s very clear she’s the black sheep of the family and she struggles with it. Wendy is far too up Aimee’s arse.
i’m not from the area so i understand referring to family members as “our” is normal there but it’s never sat right how Aimee always calls her “our Charlie”

Reactions: truthseeker

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I wholeheartedly agree with the page and what the point of it is but I’m going to be honest, I am struggling with the pics of Harper Twist. Not wanting to start a debate here guys as I do get why H is being used to try and shock that moron into actually doing something about safeguarding an innocent 9 year old. Plus the fact that I have NEVER commented on any TikTok’s. I take my Tattle oath very seriously….😆

B belly

Mar 2, 2024

Mar 8, 2024
Haha same I've never commented on her tik toks or any hate pages etc. Kept everything to myself until now hahaha. Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Same! I feel like I’m always moaning about people taking tattle content and posting it on videos 😂😂 I must look like a right moody t but it’s because I don’t want the thread being permanently locked or dickheads accusing us of commenting when it’s not us

Status
Not open for further replies.