Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Interesting watching this old video from her backup account. She makes out it’s people on line that give her grief but clearly she has had issues with people irl not liking things she was posting and apparently approaching her family. Could be another made up story for attention though as she’s definitely a Walter Mitty character.

Attachments

• IMG_0115.png
    IMG_0115.png
    423.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_0116.png
    IMG_0116.png
    394.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0117.png
    IMG_0117.png
    387 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0118.png
    IMG_0118.png
    392 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0119.png
    IMG_0119.png
    375 KB · Views: 87
Mar 7, 2024
Sitting in the car filming a fatal RTA moaning did me. There was a lady in the comments saying my son goes that way, he's late back, I'm so worried.
My heart broke for that poor lady and all piglet was worried about was being sat in traffic 🤬. She got dropped from her new agency the next day, cried and blamed the trolls! Absolutely no sympathy for others or accountability for her actions

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
i’ve watched her for years, from very early on and i actually used to really like her! i did mention this in a comment earlier this evening but i think it got lost in the comments, does anyone else remember her talking about harper coming back from a visit and asking questions about her older ‘sibling’ (don’t know if it was andy’s older son or his partners older child), and basically said this child was ‘trans’ and outed this child to the whole internet!! this was way before she blew up and the video has long since been deleted! but u can’t have been the only one to have seen it

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Last year on Mother’s Day she wasn’t even with her mum or Harper she pissed off to an event and blocked everyone who said it if they had the option they would work on Mother’s Day. Even her mate the gold/grave digger Vavron stayed with her kids and missed the event.

Only reason she making up this se hamper with her freebies is to make herself look good. She had that snobby turned up nose at everything until she whips out the Chanel perfume then the real Aimee come out. She needs to buy her mother a new fing hat but then maybe you would need to spray yourself after leaving the cat piss hoose 🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
i’ve watched her for years, from very early on and i actually used to really like her! i did mention this in a comment earlier this evening but i think it got lost in the comments, does anyone else remember her talking about harper coming back from a visit and asking questions about her older ‘sibling’ (don’t know if it was andy’s older son or his partners older child), and basically said this child was ‘trans’ and outed this child to the whole internet!! this was way before she blew up and the video has long since been deleted! but u can’t have been the only one to have seen it
I don’t remember that but I remember the one when she said harper come back and she told her the stepmum was not her mum or something along those lines. I can actually imagine harper coming home on a Sunday excited to have had a good weekend and tell her mum what she has done and Aimee would make her feel bad and tell her she was so lonely without her and missed her. It’s def all about her. I feel so bad for harper 😭

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t remember that but I remember the one when she said harper come back and she told her the stepmum was not her mum or something along those lines. I can actually imagine harper coming home on a Sunday excited to have had a good weekend and tell her mum what she has done and Aimee would make her feel bad and tell her she was so lonely without her and missed her. It’s def all about her. I feel so bad for harper 😭
Thanks, my phone doesn’t like this site. It’s not as easy to navigate as the mothership 🤣
We are glad you’re here. Also wish I was a tattler on the tiktokers one

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Hi all and tattlers 👋👋👋

Something I’ve been wanting to say for ages. The “make a coffee with me” crying video. I think this was when she found out she was pregnant, not after she had a mc. She was drinking the day before so don’t think she could have known about it then. She said she had received some news that would change the rest of her life. I think she was shocked and upset about the pregnancy. Then she must have mc after that but made out it was before the crying “make a coffee with me” video.

Understandable she would be shocked and upset, but why not just be honest about it.

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Last year on Mother’s Day she wasn’t even with her mum or Harper she pissed off to an event and blocked everyone who said it if they had the option they would work on Mother’s Day. Even her mate the gold/grave digger Vavron stayed with her kids and missed the event.

Only reason she making up this se hamper with her freebies is to make herself look good. She had that snobby turned up nose at everything until she whips out the Chanel perfume then the real Aimee come out. She needs to buy her mother a new fing hat but then maybe you would need to spray yourself after leaving the cat piss hoose 🤣
The sad thing is, arrrrr Charlies gifts won't get a look in because it will all be about the favourite child. It's so obvious to see when they're all together that it all has to be about aimless. Ol'shirl even said on the pork video....sorry, beef, I meant beef! That aimless deserves to put her feet up on Sunday for cooking a great roast. In my opinion, arrrrr Charlie doesn't have the support aimless has, works, cooks, cleans and does stuff with arrrrr ralph all on her own. If anyone deserves a break it's her

Status
Not open for further replies.