Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t remember that but I remember the one when she said harper come back and she told her the stepmum was not her mum or something along those lines. I can actually imagine harper coming home on a Sunday excited to have had a good weekend and tell her mum what she has done and Aimee would make her feel bad and tell her she was so lonely without her and missed her. It’s def all about her. I feel so bad for harper 😭
i remember that one too! she’s a nasty c**nt! wonder if that’s why she calls her step mum ‘my dads wife’ and not step mum

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Last year on Mother’s Day she wasn’t even with her mum or Harper she pissed off to an event and blocked everyone who said it if they had the option they would work on Mother’s Day. Even her mate the gold/grave digger Vavron stayed with her kids and missed the event.

Only reason she making up this se hamper with her freebies is to make herself look good. She had that snobby turned up nose at everything until she whips out the Chanel perfume then the real Aimee come out. She needs to buy her mother a new fing hat but then maybe you would need to spray yourself after leaving the cat piss hoose 🤣
Yeah and she soon realised that the London trip was a se pointless event and had a supposed panic attack in her hotel room was well cringey. Realised she had messed up. And why oh why does she not make the most of her hotel stays, she’s always in bed early eating snacks. Such a waste.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Tattle I’ve been foaming at the mouth to get in & i love your community. I never had the balls to do this and whoever is behind woeisme seems they have had enough and someone has to do it.
I have no idea who she was heartbroken or destroyed over either. I had my family young and focused on being a mum & working full time with a real job so I don’t who or what that’s about. It most definitely is nothing to do with me. Hopefully someone will spill the ☕️on that
Didn’t the tree just fall over and it tipped her over the edge. We saw her resurrecting it didn’t we while “I don’t talk s about you on the internet 🎶played. There’s a lot of prep goes into her videos. Every single little thing is so carefully orchestrated. Yet she still seems to always look a complete mess

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah and she soon realised that the London trip was a se pointless event and had a supposed panic attack in her hotel room was well cringey. Realised she had messed up. And why oh why does she not make the most of her hotel stays, she’s always in bed early eating snacks. Such a waste.
she cried cus D1 was meant to be with her having a dirty weekend and he stood her up! and she was left ALONE in london on a pointless trip hahah

Mar 8, 2024
i’ve watched her for years, from very early on and i actually used to really like her! i did mention this in a comment earlier this evening but i think it got lost in the comments, does anyone else remember her talking about harper coming back from a visit and asking questions about her older ‘sibling’ (don’t know if it was andy’s older son or his partners older child), and basically said this child was ‘trans’ and outed this child to the whole internet!! this was way before she blew up and the video has long since been deleted! but u can’t have been the only one to have seen it
I remember this, Andys partners daughter wants to identify as a boy and is still called by their birth name, the female name but dresses as a boy, and of course is loved by her mum all the same, sorry I am using the wrong pronoun but I am really not sure of the correct protocol, anyway I think it worries Aimee and also worries her that Harper is such a tomboy

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

for old times sake! RIP the halloween tree!!
Oh god it’s in traction like it’s had a terrible accident with limbs in plaster strapped to bed. (Surprised then wall sconces from the early 80’s held it in place.
I don’t like to see anyone crying and in distress though and she is clearly hurt in this clip. Why film yourself tho and post it for the whole world to watch 🤔

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
i’m just going back over mine n my mates whatsapp’s messages and the videos and photos we have exchanged about the fruit loop over time 🤣 some right crackers
IMG_9218.png
all time favourite those stupid studio lights though!!!

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
I remember this, Andys partners daughter wants to identify as a boy and is still called by their birth name, the female name but dresses as a boy, and of course is loved by her mum all the same, sorry I am using the wrong pronoun but I am really not sure of the correct protocol, anyway I think it worries Aimee and also worries her that Harper is such a tomboy
thought i didn’t imagine it!! i couldn’t believe it when she was announcing it to the whole internet, and not even her child!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I haven’t had the time or patience to watch her videos lately but is she bored of the babiezzzzz yet (exception of re my boy) No longer cute little kittens content ?
Still mentions the babies but we only see them crawling over the kitchen sides next to her DUD’s occasionally or hear about them pissing up the side of her laundry basket (empty as she’s always on top of household chores)

Status
Not open for further replies.