Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
IMG_9218.png
all time favourite those stupid studio lights though!!!
That live is what got Aimee sacked from Hairburst

Mar 8, 2024
hher

i did actually like her and only noticed the lies with her when the woman’s aid rubbish happened and she mentioned tattle and that did open my eyes.

My hatred for her is even worse as I had to reply on woman’s aid after going through DA for 18 years then it’s continued 6 years form when I left and the lying about DA has really pissed me off. I have PTSD and jump at the slightest thing even if my husband goes to put his arm around me I jump. She really make a mockery of DA survivors sorry rant over 🤦‍♀️
I’m so sorry you have experienced that &
Hi all and tattlers 👋👋👋

Something I’ve been wanting to say for ages. The “make a coffee with me” crying video. I think this was when she found out she was pregnant, not after she had a mc. She was drinking the day before so don’t think she could have known about it then. She said she had received some news that would change the rest of her life. I think she was shocked and upset about the pregnancy. Then she must have mc after that but made out it was before the crying “make a coffee with me” video.

Understandable she would be shocked and upset, but why not just be honest about it.
the pregnancy was fake & all made up. Woeisme also confirmed this and apparently Dave has had the snip so cannot have anymore kids

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Urgh I remember that pastel monstrosity she wore for the wedding! She looked like something out of Shirley Temple On the good ship lollipop! :rolleyes: 😂 :oops: and yeah the fuss over the dresses for weeks, just to keep all her hun's on their toes and 'interested' And you're right I remember her blocking and deleting people who didn't choose the dress she wanted lol, she's an absolute brat! I reckon the dads wife despises her :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Me too but why does she always make her banoffee pie 🤣😅

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Still mentions the babies but we only see them crawling over the kitchen sides next to her DUD’s occasionally or hear about them pissing up the side of her laundry basket (empty as she’s always on top of household chores)
because cats like to piss in empty plastic baskets don’t they when they all have a clean litter tray each 🙄

Spyceyryce

Mar 8, 2024
Cheshire
Omg i have waited forever to be able to comment on this woman. Who ever did the lords work and open this site thank u!!

I dont even know where to start… the chewing coffee, “it’s fine” , the stupid laughing, the make up, the hair. It has boiled my p@ss for ages now!!!! Feel better for saying it finally 😂😂😂
The constant teeth sucking!

runragged86

Mar 8, 2024
Omg i have waited forever to be able to comment on this woman. Who ever did the lords work and open this site thank u!!

I dont even know where to start… the chewing coffee, “it’s fine” , the stupid laughing, the make up, the hair. It has boiled my p@ss for ages now!!!! Feel better for saying it finally 😂😂😂
YES, reading and not been able to comment has been torture 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.