Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_9218.png
all time favourite those stupid studio lights though!!!
Has she ever talked about this and her non use of filters?

Reactions: Deleted member 1788

Purplegirly

Mar 8, 2024
Oh snap,
Omg i have waited forever to be able to comment on this woman. Who ever did the lords work and open this site thank u!!

I dont even know where to start… the chewing coffee, “it’s fine” , the stupid laughing, the make up, the hair. It has boiled my p@ss for ages now!!!! Feel better for saying it finally 😂😂😂
I've been trying to join the other site for a long while now. Used to be a fan of hers but I just can't deal with all the lies. 🤦‍♀️

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Bless you! 🥰 Fingers crossed you will be able to comment one day but for now you have a lovely little community here. We will all have some good banter and look out for one another 👍❤️
I cannot get over how lots of you over there have her as your profile pic but they all look completely different 🤣 yours especially, 10/15 completely different faces!

Mar 8, 2024
We are thrilled we have some crossover! I would love to be able to comment on Tattle. Some of the posts are just so funny from ages ago.

Same, couldn't get here quick enough 😀
I was like what’s this commment cafe! Ran here as fast as I could. I was as out of breathe as Becki jones on her walk slash run

Status
Not open for further replies.