Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Omg yes!!! There’s so much that she does that grinds my gears. I don’t know why I watch. It’s a form of torture 😂
We are now addicts and because we don’t comment on her videos we need an outlet. It’s because it’s unjust. All the terrible situations some people are in and just getting on with it, whiles she’s moaning about nothing. It irritates and she’s relentless, it’s like rubbernecking at a car crash. We can’t help it. We have been sucked in and can’t get out 😜

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
she is actually deluded enough to believe that her only haters are the handful of people who (allowed) comment on tattle about her, she was actually shocked when that page appeared and she said ‘looks like i have more than i thought’…… i wonder how many people like us have read tattle over the years or even haven’t have despise her as much as we do… she is in for a nasty bump to earth! and all this unraveling over her stupid smug sunday dinner not going to plan so she pulled the fake due date card (a tiny bit to early)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_2223.jpeg
I’m so glad I can FINALLY say this
Is it just me or does her head not look like it’s attached to her body? Like it looks like she just slapped her head on a random photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.