Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
What was the crying about then? If she made it all up that’s terrible.
I think it was to try and manipulate D2 so once again she fabricated a story full of lies. Absolutely disgusting behaviour what she has done with faking a pregnancy. Normal people wouldn’t do that & to put that lie in front of 500K followers all for sympathy votes & smoke up her butt. She knew it was an extremely high chance people would see her social media and have had suffered losses and struggles and genuinely wrote their experiences in comments. She used every bit of information they all told her to try and solidify her fake story.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_9218.png
all time favourite those stupid studio lights though!!!
Oh dear dear me. She must have been mortified

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I think it was to try and manipulate D2 so once again she fabricated a story full of lies. Absolutely disgusting behaviour what she has done with faking a pregnancy. Normal people wouldn’t do that & to put that lie in front of 500K followers all for sympathy votes & smoke up her butt. She knew it was an extremely high chance people would see her social media and have had suffered losses and struggles and genuinely wrote their experiences in comments. She used every bit of information they all told her to try and solidify her fake story.
It’s shocking, it really is. Triggering too for people who have really been through loss 😢 I’ve lost a child myself at full term and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

heyitsmeee

Mar 7, 2024
So glad I’ve finally found somewhere I can vent about this absolute looney.
Oh me too ! I seen this on TL ,on my way here I tripped over 3 kittens , a pissy wash basket , 3 primark bags , 2 still full suitcases , 67 mugs , left over work tools , slipped on spicy rice , smashed through several empty kylies and jam sheds but cushioned myself in a pile of marshmallow fluff ! Grabbed a bottle of hairburst on my trip so off for a shower and to find a stained dressing gown , pile my hair up in a messy bun , set up a ring light look in the mirror and apply some Vicks under my eyes 👀
but it’s FINEEEE

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m so glad I could finally post my thoughts somewhere! 🤣🤣 it’s like a bobble head and yes!! The fact she filters it to look that way is bizzare to it’s ha visitor in her own face.
I’m so glad I could finally post my thoughts somewhere! 🤣🤣 it’s like a bobble head and yes!! The fact she filters it to look that way is bizzare to me
It’s hard to know what she really looks like. Would love to see her in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.