Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistymoo42

Mar 8, 2024
Hi all I have been a reader on the other site from very early thread's but unable to comment. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the laughs. I never comment on anyone’s threads even though I can’t post I like to stick by the rules lol. Big shout out to my fellow Scottish tattlers who make me laugh on many threads. Rolly,spanner etc

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s hard to know what she really looks like. Would love to see her in the wild.
I think she forgot to turn them on here she looks like buzz light year 🤣🤣 to infinity and beyond

Attachments

• IMG_2225.png
    IMG_2225.png
    539.8 KB · Views: 124

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s shocking, it really is. Triggering too for people who have really been through loss 😢 I’ve lost a child myself at full term and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
Same here, a longed for ivf pregnancy that then failed with a missed miscarriage and then so much trauma and emotional angst which took a year to get out of. So depressed I took the dogs diazepam to help numb the pain. I didn’t behave the way does. It was too painful to start getting a ring light out and film myself crying in bed on the dogs tranquillisers (same use in vets as for people I must clarify.) my dog was big and had them for when fireworks were banging all over. She had the normal human dose so we shared 😂 I did think to myself you’re sad of course but many of us have to endure these disappointments in life and we suffer but we get back up and carry on with dignity and don’t tell a global platform all our business

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Hello trolls 😍 just popped over from tattle, picked a diff username coz mines boring. 🐱
I should have picked a different username too 🤣 when I first went on Tattle I was that bloody quick to get on and comment on this daft cow at the beginning that I didn’t know what I was doing and typed anything in 🤣🤣🤣 oh well never mind Womblewoo will have to do 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Same here, a longed for ivf pregnancy that then failed with a missed miscarriage and then so much trauma and emotional angst which took a year to get out of. So depressed I took the dogs diazepam to help numb the pain. I didn’t behave the way does. It was too painful to start getting a ring light out and film myself crying in bed on the dogs tranquillisers (same use in vets as for people I must clarify.) my dog was big and had them for when fireworks were banging all over. She had the normal human dose so we shared 😂 I did think to myself you’re sad of course but many of us have to endure these disappointments in life and we suffer but we get back up and carry on with dignity and don’t tell a global platform all our business
Sending you so much love, I’m so sorry you have been through that then had to witness her making a mockery out of it ❤️❤️❤️

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I'm so sorry that you went through this ❤️‍🩹

Reactions: Subo

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
I’ll be honest. I was a ‘hun’ who used to defend her and think she was great but the past year or so I’ve totally understood why she infuriates people. The way she can’t ever keep things private, her relationships, her spending, takeaways, clap backs, even her annoying hand gestures have started to piss me off. I understand everyone’s annoyance and frustrations now.
Btw, what ever happened to huggis? I used to howl at her 😄
Thanks for mentioning this site for us that can’t comment on the other side

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I’m so sorry you’ve been through so much heartache. Sending so much love your way.
I don’t think she realises the damage she causes when she makes these things up for content. She clearly didn’t know D2 had the snip before she decided to lie about the pregnancy. He left her soon after, so that makes sense.

Her mum seems lovely, but she enables her so much. She treats her like a toddler and that’s why she is like she is. If she was my daughter, I’d be encouraging her to get off TT and sort herself out. For her granddaughter if nothing else. I feel so sorry for little H, she’s so innocent in all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.