Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She annoys me full stop šŸ˜‚ she doesnā€™t eat though remember šŸ˜¬
I get annoyed when she chucks se out of the bloody air frier and has to touch it all with her filthy fingers. How is she not obese with the amount she has. Every drink is overloaded with sugar chocolate squirt my cream and then chocolate flake, then itā€™s all take aways she has 2 burgers and all her daughters fries as well as her own. Shall I ask her nicely if her mental health nurse can come and see her for a chat to help navigate her through this very difficult time on her platform. Or is that made up as well?

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
I get annoyed when she chucks se out of the bloody air frier and has to touch it all with her filthy fingers. How is she not obese with the amount she has. Every drink is overloaded with sugar chocolate squirt my cream and then chocolate flake, then itā€™s all take aways she has 2 burgers and all her daughters fries as well as her own. Shall I ask her nicely if her mental health nurse can come and see her for a chat to help navigate her through this very difficult time on her platform. Or is that made up as well?
God the way she chucks stuff from the air fryer or puts butter of ā€œharpers fav vegā€ annoys me

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Iā€™m so sorry youā€™ve been through so much heartache. Sending so much love your way.
I donā€™t think she realises the damage she causes when she makes these things up for content. She clearly didnā€™t know D2 had the snip before she decided to lie about the pregnancy. He left her soon after, so that makes sense.

Her mum seems lovely, but she enables her so much. She treats her like a toddler and thatā€™s why she is like she is. If she was my daughter, Iā€™d be encouraging her to get off TT and sort herself out. For her granddaughter if nothing else. I feel so sorry for little H, sheā€™s so innocent in all of this.
Thank you, it was 10 years ago now but obviously it does take you right back when you see someone crying about it. Itā€™s so weird if she made it up. So desperate for any one to just be nice to her but thatā€™s a personality disorder šŸ˜³

The duchess

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve been wanting to post this ever since Christmas when I saw it and read on the T ( but canā€™t comment ) about where the Parrot had gone šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ So I reckon that where her collection of mugs end up ā€¦ in the bin!

Attachments

• IMG_2530.jpeg
    IMG_2530.jpeg
    199.7 KB · Views: 173

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™ve been wanting to post this ever since Christmas when I saw it and read on the T ( but canā€™t comment ) about where the Parrot had gone šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ So I reckon that where her collection of mugs end up ā€¦ in the bin!
The bloody parrot šŸ¦œ Iā€™ve been wandering where that had flown off too!!! šŸ¤£

Iā€™m still waiting for the downstairs ā€˜bathroomā€™ reveal!

Mar 8, 2024
Her MH nurse is just an advanced practitioner nurse which most surgeries have. Same nurse would do her smear as well as check her meds are correct.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Well she is violently sick on trains even with meds that can surpress nausea in patients having chemo. They donā€™t help her. She had an almost life threatening high speed car crash on the motorway that has left her with anxiety now so she can only get there by plane now.
And you can guarantee her plane will be missing the left phalange šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
Okay
Well she is violently sick on trains even with meds that can surpress nausea in patients having chemo. They donā€™t help her. She had an almost life threatening high speed car crash on the motorway that has left her with anxiety now so she can only get there by plane now.
but did the car crash acc happen

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
She revealed some towels with elephants on and a new set of drawers to house all her bum wipes and masses of panty pads
Yes I saw that, I mean her downstairs toilet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she was saying she was getting it re-vamped. Think that was where the parrot šŸ¦œ was going to live šŸ¤£ The toilet downstairs is probably now full of cat litter trays and pissy washing baskets.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I donā€™t think a lot of her ā€œstoriesā€ are true they seem to be in her head šŸ˜‚ itā€™s like the other week when she said ā€œI didnā€™t drink I was drivingā€ then in Wendyā€™s video was heard saying ā€œdonā€™t show my Proseccoā€ her family are her biggest trolls
She made a faux pas there didnā€™t she. šŸ˜‚next time she will have to use a note pad a wave it at Charlie to read
Iā€™ll make sure to post on here as well šŸ˜‚

Hereā€™s last years Motherā€™s Day šŸ˜‚
they look transformed and very high class

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes I saw that, I mean her downstairs toilet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she was saying she was getting it re-vamped. Think that was where the parrot šŸ¦œ was going to live šŸ¤£ The toilet downstairs is probably now full of cat litter trays and pissy washing baskets.
Urgggggg ā€œthe baybeeeezā€ ā€œremy boyā€ wish sheā€™d put herself in a skip šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Status
Not open for further replies.