Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her MH nurse is just an advanced practitioner nurse which most surgeries have. Same nurse would do her smear as well as check her meds are correct.
I could say maybe it’s time to call for help from your mental health support team as you’re having to deal with so much at the moment as well as get your work done and turn on the frier to heat the fries for the inevitable take away

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Trouble is with aimless, she has nothing I swear she answers the voices in her head.
She’s tapped, and that Kenneth Williams laugh, imagine walking past her house and you happen to see a nearly 40 year old laughing to herself and showing a phone screen a burger
2 or 3 burgies you mean, plus 20 Mcnuggies. Bless her, she’s always forgetting to eat.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Can her life be any more boring? She was in M&S food shopping Friday, been shopping in Liverpool on Saturday buying more expensive stuff from shops like Lindt. Saturday night she’s child free and stays in alone with yet another takeaway swiping Tinder. Now it’s Sunday and she’s going to Tesco to buy more food for ‘the fam’ coming for Lunch. Not forgetting the £18 on two squishmallows for Harper and ‘R Ralph’ with other not needed crap she’s bought for her kid. How many soft toys does a 9 year old need? Shopping everyday. What a bore of a weekend
Does she really not have many friends she can turn to? Maybe that’s why her whole life is TT. She’s got into this behavioural habit now, gets validation from people who don’t know her but want to learn from her how to cook eggs. She must have a best friend from her area who she can lean on. Or have they just got their own nice lives and don’t want to be seen with her if there’s a risk she might come out in her green ugly coat

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
It’s shocking, it really is. Triggering too for people who have really been through loss 😢 I’ve lost a child myself at full term and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.
So very sorry for your loss lovely your right I too wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
a disgrace and very triggering lost my son at 24 weeks this was 32 years ago and it never leaves you ….how she can be so vile as to fake a mc is beyond me 💔

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Been watching this clown for 2 years now .merely for the unravelling on the utter sshow that is her life, and her downfall as it appears, Christ, her life is trauma on a fing plate with a side helping of utter wank, Tesco? Tiktok, Tesco, Tiktok,Tesco, Tiktok, boil my head in a pan with no seasoning RIGHT now 🙄🙄🙄do me

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Little bit of both!! 🤣 it’s on Charlie’s tiktok I think from when they went to “mummy’s” for Christmas when Aimee had bronchitis - which basically just sounded like she needed to cough and she’d be fine 😂
"Bronchitis" my arse😂😂😂😂 Little Miss "Worst Cast Scenario" ALWAYS the bigger deal, headache =brain tumour, cough=bronchitis, period =miscarriage...🥱🥱🙄🙄 I have spuds in my cupboard longer than your time with D2, reign it in love ..we've had enough...go bury yourself under that s ton of breezeblocks in your garden and pipe the do down

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
"Bronchitis" my arse😂😂😂😂 Little Miss "Worst Cast Scenario" ALWAYS the bigger deal, headache =brain tumour, cough=bronchitis, period =miscarriage...🥱🥱🙄🙄 I have spuds in my cupboard longer than your time with D2, reign it in love ..we've had enough...go bury yourself under that s ton of breezeblocks in your garden and pipe the do down
...and while you're at it lock down your socials "like the po po would have told you to do" ( but you haven't, which begs the question, did you EVER call them??) Did you feck, you haven't come off bloody tiktok long enough in the past 2 days to even open a pack of bum wipes let alone wipe your sweaty arse with them...go cry me a Kylie river and drown in it Aimee you absolute wet wipe

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can just feel that you’ve been waiting a long time to say that! 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Her MH nurse is just an advanced practitioner nurse which most surgeries have. Same nurse would do her smear as well as check her meds are correct.
Also the RCN would not allow her to follow any patients as she could lose her nurse registration pin if found out. We all know it’s 🐂💩 & why would the nurse jeopardise her career she trained for 3 years to follow catpiss 🤣 Her GP practice is practically on her doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.