Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
Also the RCN would not allow her to follow any patients as she could lose her nurse registration pin if found out. We all know it’s 🐂💩 & why would the nurse jeopardise her career she trained for 3 years to follow catpiss 🤣 Her GP practice is practically on her doorstep.
Why would a nurse that already has to listen to her crap when she sees amiee chose to follow her to listen to EVEN MORE of her crap

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
The bloody parrot 🦜 I’ve been wandering where that had flown off too!!! 🤣

I’m still waiting for the downstairs ‘bathroom’ reveal!
I've got a downstairs loo and I could revamp it in 10 mins..ffs ..shove a new towel on the ring, new hand-wash, new loo fresh and waaazzzzzammmmmm..job friggin done, bobs ya auntie, nellys ya father finito

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I am feeling a tad sorry for Charlie, they never go to her and it’s her who has work tmoro! I get Aimee has a bigger house etc and most room to host but just seems off. Someone called her a poor relative once and it’s harsh but kinda true she does seem somewhat of an outsider. It’s not that blummin far to Blackpool from Southport 😂
Old Shirl had her knickers up and down more times than a fiddlers elbow in the early 80s to bring in the "pension pennies" ( "I will make sure you're looked after in ya old age Shirl if you keep our Aimee molly coddled to within an inch of her frjggin life" )said Greg.No flies on our Shirl eh, they don't bother their arse going to Charlie's coz there's no money in it for em "keep seeing our Aimee coz she's a lazy entitled little f who can't make a bloke stick around longer than a fairy's fart" and THATS why neither of em give a shiny se about rrrrrrr Charlie or rrrrrrrrrr ralph

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Also, I’ve seen Aimee comment on this page constantly! And on watching the videos she also does “dish up dinners” but another thing I’ve noticed is that she does “taste test” at the end of her dish ups which Aimee is now obsessed with doing herself, nothing original about her 😴

Attachments

• IMG_2226.jpeg
    IMG_2226.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 81

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Hello everyone. New here. Have been reading the other site for over a year…you guys are hilarious. I refuse to give her the views, so have been watching the Groundhog Day that is this woman’s life via the other site. I’ve got 12 months of pent up annoyance to vent, so buckle up kids. If I see her poke the ‘food’ she dishes out with her fingers one more time, I will lose it. If I had a s Halloween/Valentine’s/Easter/Its a Friday tree to launch, I bloody would!!! The filters…lord above the filters, you can see them glitch. The recording of her in her car with her dodgy eye, she moves her hand towards her eye and you can see it move!!! STOP LYING!! I truly think it’s got to the point where she doesn’t know the truth from her pretence. My biggest gripe is that she cannot read a situation. I am her age (I’m a year older) and my daughter is 21 this year. Jeeeez, it was tough in the beginning, but not once did my little one come second to anything. Not a phone, a man or a shopping addiction. How she thinks she can possibly market herself as a single mother I will never know. She’d actually have to be a mother to start with. It’s so much more than feeding your kid processed s every single day and I WISH she would actually listen to her critics.

She has a personality disorder and how she has amassed the following she has baffles me.

Oh, and just one more thing, she’s happy to put TW: Baby loss on her video, but never TW: I’m going to eat now and sound like a plug draining whilst I do it. Ugh.

God that felt good to let out, and I’ve not even scratched the surface!
Xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Yes I saw that, I mean her downstairs toilet 🤣🤣 she was saying she was getting it re-vamped. Think that was where the parrot 🦜 was going to live 🤣 The toilet downstairs is probably now full of cat litter trays and pissy washing baskets.

And you can guarantee her plane will be missing the left phalange 🤣😂🤣😂
It’ll be in her lunch box

Status
Not open for further replies.