Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t think a lot of her “stories” are true they seem to be in her head 😂 it’s like the other week when she said “I didn’t drink I was driving” then in Wendy’s video was heard saying “don’t show my Prosecco” her family are her biggest trolls
You see, to the untrained eye (and ear) that would have been missed. However….some of us do not miss a trick

Mar 8, 2024
She went once on the train & her & harper where vomiting the entire journey apparently 🙄 last time she drove someone ‘clipped’ her car- that reminds me, why hasn’t she said anything further on the repairs it needed from Knowsley!?
Yeah I remember the drama of the train. And the drama of the drive. It’s all drama isn’t it. I don’t know who’s worse her or vav. Ridiculous she’s flying to London though. Oh then repairs that she made a video into a soap about it 😂😂😂😂 took her ages to get out the cost and dragged the story on.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So very sorry for your loss lovely your right I too wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
a disgrace and very triggering lost my son at 24 weeks this was 32 years ago and it never leaves you ….how she can be so vile as to fake a mc is beyond me 💔
I don’t think she’s ever gone through any real trauma, she claims it’s show us we are not alone. Well we know there are many of us who have suffered this heartbreak of loss. This agonising, soul destroying sadness which some of us find too difficult to cope with at times. Watching her sad because her boyfriend left her and trying to drum up sympathy by using this made me realise she has serious issues.
You’re not helping us Aimee. It felt like you were using us 🙄

Vis and Vat

Apr 17, 2023
Hi everyone, I too am a long time TL reader and bizarrely have been on here recently but it never occurred to me that the Skankymama would have a thread on here. It's nice to finally have a voice about her 😊. What gets me the most from her Doberhuns is how they all jump to the 'you're jealous' narrative, then when asked why exactly we are jealous, they have no reply. I might not have the disposable income that Shamey does but would never ever want to be her 👍🤮

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Hi all I am new here and trying to find out how to navigate my way around on here.

Aimee hasn’t got one iota on how to function as a fully fledged adult never mind as a parent!
The lack of safeguarding she has over her own child is just heartbreaking to see.
She posts open pics of her child in their school uniform, she has to be told that when she was on live necking back alcohol trying to sell tat to strangers that her child was on social media asking for friends/subscribers!
The DUD which consist of very little nutrition for anyone let alone her 9 year old daughter!
Then there the videos of her showing off the house and pointing to where her daughter’s bedroom is!
Lastly, not to mention the horrific story she told which made me sick to my stomach that her daughter was in her bed and had found her sex toy 😳🤢. She actually laughed as she told the story on social media to all her followers. That is just vile and disgusting.

I commented after that video she posted up saying that it was disgusting to post that and for it to happen and blocked me.
She doesn’t care one bit about protecting her child. No job on the world would come before my kids.
She loves posting her ridiculous first sip of the day, DUD where I think the food looks much better in it raw state than when it has been cooked by her and her extreme amount of spending on utter tat she doesn’t need!

In Aimee world is about her and her alone and no one else - including her own child it seems.

Mar 7, 2024
Sitting in the car filming a fatal RTA moaning did me. There was a lady in the comments saying my son goes that way, he's late back, I'm so worried.
My heart broke for that poor lady and all piglet was worried about was being sat in traffic 🤬. She got dropped from her new agency the next day, cried and blamed the trolls! Absolutely no sympathy for others or accountability for her actions
I lost a family member in an RTA due to a drink & drugs driver & it was appalling to me that did that. Disgusting excuse for a human being. It’s been downhill ever since, she has never redeemed herself!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi everyone, I too am a long time TL reader and bizarrely have been on here recently but it never occurred to me that the Skankymama would have a thread on here. It's nice to finally have a voice about her 😊. What gets me the most from her Doberhuns is how they all jump to the 'you're jealous' narrative, then when asked why exactly we are jealous, they have no reply. I might not have the disposable income that Shamey does but would never ever want to be her 👍🤮
They are basically quite possibly a bit dim like her. If her dad is so well off, could he not have offered to decorate out the 80’s feel of the house and update it slightly?
With all them animals she needs to consider some sort of hard flooring she can easily deep clean. The carpets will be full of mites and yesterday I saw her old post where she moved the coffee table and there lay the corpse of a mouse.

Mar 7, 2024
I maybe wrong but I’ve always been convinced that D1 & D2 are the same person? How could you be so upset after such a “short relationship” otherwise. What do you ladies think? Xx

Reactions: Subo

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi all I am new here and trying to find out how to navigate my way around on here.

Aimee hasn’t got one iota on how to function as a fully fledged adult never mind as a parent!
The lack of safeguarding she has over her own child is just heartbreaking to see.
She posts open pics of her child in their school uniform, she has to be told that when she was on live necking back alcohol trying to sell tat to strangers that her child was on social media asking for friends/subscribers!
The DUD which consist of very little nutrition for anyone let alone her 9 year old daughter!
Then there the videos of her showing off the house and pointing to where her daughter’s bedroom is!
Lastly, not to mention the horrific story she told which made me sick to my stomach that her daughter was in her bed and had found her sex toy 😳🤢. She actually laughed as she told the story on social media to all her followers. That is just vile and disgusting.

I commented after that video she posted up saying that it was disgusting to post that and for it to happen and blocked me.
She doesn’t care one bit about protecting her child. No job on the world would come before my kids.
She loves posting her ridiculous first sip of the day, DUD where I think the food looks much better in it raw state than when it has been cooked by her and her extreme amount of spending on utter tat she doesn’t need!

In Aimee world is about her and her alone and no one else - including her own child it seems.
She’s never grown up, never had to. She’s taken care of and constantly has the parents support. I wonder if she was jealous when mummy had another baby and this pattern of behaviours began then🤔🤒

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
I’m so sorry for everyone that’s had their heartbreak triggered by this wombat ❤️ She’s bloody ridiculous. I just went back and looked for my first post on her on Tattle…nothing changes, eh?
IMG_7338.jpeg

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I did think the same about D1 and D2 but the tattlers debunked that theory with the arm tattoo. I think she was just upset about D2 even though it was only 8ish weeks because she is a narcissistic psycho. She can’t believe nobody doesn’t want her or want to be her. Her response to beefgate on Sunday was hilarious well maybe I won’t post my DUD anymore 🤣 threatening her huns even though she posts them to help others eat as well as herself cos she struggles 🤦‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I maybe wrong but I’ve always been convinced that D1 & D2 are the same person? How could you be so upset after such a “short relationship” otherwise. What do you ladies think? Xx
I think they all blur into one, they do in her head. She’s sad about all of them leaving her. It could be, wouldn’t Debs know? Surely there is someone out there who knows. Maybe woeisme is that person. Wonder what’s in store this weekend on that account 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Hi all 👋I'm new here so I'd like the biggest warmest welcome with the fluffiest hugs with a chilled glass of prosecco please ...only heard about this site literally 5 mins ago and jumped to join....ready with my 🍿 and 🥂
Warmest welcome 🤗 wonder what this weekend will bring us. Hope it’s more from woeisme, but more subtle and not involving children’s images 🙏🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also the RCN would not allow her to follow any patients as she could lose her nurse registration pin if found out. We all know it’s 🐂💩 & why would the nurse jeopardise her career she trained for 3 years to follow catpiss 🤣 Her GP practice is practically on her doorstep.
The nurse would not admit following her even if she did as it’s against the code of conduct and unprofessional🤒

Mar 7, 2024
I did think the same about D1 and D2 but the tattlers debunked that theory with the arm tattoo. I think she was just upset about D2 even though it was only 8ish weeks because she is a narcissistic psycho. She can’t believe nobody doesn’t want her or want to be her. Her response to beefgate on Sunday was hilarious well maybe I won’t post my DUD anymore 🤣 threatening her huns even though she posts them to help others eat as well as herself cos she struggles 🤦‍♀️
Oh yeah, I think you’re right there about the arm tattoo! I’d forgotten that! A is just a full blown bunny boiler then 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.