Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
So it was me who asked for this thread- I saw sev & becki had one and thought how can aimee not have one, she has the most threads by for on T….. no idea how to make one so a lovely someone started one at my request 🥰 I’ve followed since day 1, been blocked twice, once for saying awww won’t that stain wash out your dressing gown? Then again for agreeing with someone saying she was moving mad with D2.

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
Morning!! Fellow T avid reader, but never been able to comment. There’s so much to unravel with this one. I don’t even know where to begin. I used to like Aimee when I first saw her a few years ago, but after a few videos something was just off to me and then I starting thinking stuff she said didn’t add up. It was her billy big bollocks talking about mental health that really triggered me, I genuinely believe she doesn’t suffer from anything because if she did she would struggle a lot more than she does, coming from someone that has battled with bulimia the last 13 years and only recently been able to admit help is needed. If she does have a MH nurse at the GP then her MH isn’t as serious as she claims as she would have been referred to the PMHT to get more in depth support. Full of absolute tosh.

As soon as she said she was pregnant my immediate thought was you’re lying. Again if she was as upset as she made out, she would have taken a leave of absence or something or posted less at least, not come on spending the time crying into cameras and editing videos for likes.

These ‘creators’ are a different bread, they’re pathological liars with deep insecurities & need validation from strangers. It’s a dangerous app, if you google china Tik tok it basically says they’re trying to dumb the western world down by setting algorithms so we see rubbish but in china it is set to education content etc. I haven’t explained it very well but it’s quite interesting.

Anyway, that’s my 2 pence in 🤣
I do actually wonder if she did fall pregnant, very early on and he talked her into having it terminated? She always says Baby loss and not actually miscarriage. She does talk about the sacrifices she made for D2. I shouldn’t imagine he wanted anymore kids as his were older.
Although, the constant arrival of Aunt Flo does kind of scupper that theory 🤷🏻‍♀️
I never know if I’m on foot or horseback with her and her lies!

everything'sfine

Mar 8, 2024
Finally caught up! There's not really much I can add that hasn't already been perfectly summarised here. I was thinking though it won't be long until her hounds are here. The last thing I want to do is police the thread but I really don't want it to close after waiting so long to comment. I'd suggest completely ignoring any comment they make here and just keeping up the laughs with the rest of like minded intelligent legends. They'd soon bore off

Mar 8, 2024
I do actually wonder if she did fall pregnant, very early on and he talked her into having it terminated? She always says Baby loss and not actually miscarriage. She does talk about the sacrifices she made for D2. I shouldn’t imagine he wanted anymore kids as his were older.
Although, the constant arrival of Aunt Flo does kind of scupper that theory 🤷🏻‍♀️
From what’s been said - D2 had the snip and couldn’t have anymore kids. And the timeline (over on tattle) proves just how over the place it was. And things said on woe is me is that she faked a pregnancy with her hubby and lost it before Harper and she’d done the same with D2.

If only D2 or his mum would just absolutely speak out and put all this out there, then she’d absolutely have no choice but to admit what she’s done

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
From what’s been said - D2 had the snip and couldn’t have anymore kids. And the timeline (over on tattle) proves just how over the place it was. And things said on woe is me is that she faked a pregnancy with her hubby and lost it before Harper and she’d done the same with D2.

If only D2 or his mum would just absolutely speak out and put all this out there, then she’d absolutely have no choice but to admit what she’s done
I still don’t think she’d admit it!! She’d cry slander for sure.

Mar 8, 2024
I know!! Someone on T posted a video of her bestie Steph turning her filter on and her eyebrows raised so high 🤣🤣
How she can’t see that Vav hates her & is befriending her
Okay

but did the car crash acc happen
i reckon she damaged the car herself & decided to concoct a story about a crash. Absolutely no way on earth the “damage” was caused on the motorway & let’s just say for 1 sec it did happen, it’s against the law to leave the scene of an accident (your fault or there’s) so why wouldn’t you stop and get there insurance details.
Nothing she says is the truth & she’s been hinted for supposed Daddy to buy her a new car. I bet she’s raging with jealousy that Charlie has got a brand new car 🤣🤣🤣
Also if the ‘selling the house’ & she’s moving is true just know I will be the first viewing that house wearing a hazmat suit & mask 🤮🤣🤣

And then…

Mar 9, 2024

Christ I missed that vital bit of info then. He’s had the snip! Maybe she thought she was Mary then, having an immaculate conception 🤷🏻‍♀️

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool

I tell you what shocked me more than those pregnancy tests - that filthy windowsill! Who would post that for the world to see?! it was disgusting. If only she spent less time talking into her phone and more time creating a clean and safe environment for her child to live in. No wonder she’s always sick, it a health hazard. She uses her anxiety as an excuse to not do any housework, she has said previously that it overwhelms her. I suffer from anxiety myself and I can tell you that one thing that would absolutely be a no-no would be putting my whole life out there for hundreds of thousands of people to judge me. Absolutely no way could someone with severe anxiety do that.

I find that keeping a clean, tidy and organised house really helps my anxiety.

Mar 9, 2024
None of it makes sense. I think you’re right a termination is probably more believable. I’m the same age as her and I think I would probably terminate if I got pregnant now, but then my husband and I take precautions to make sure that doesn’t happen. Why you’d be having under protected S with someone you’ve only been with a very short while baffles me. She probably did it with D1 as well, probably not had any sexual health checks so could be spreading all sorts.

I always ask myself how is she not asking herself is she the problem, there’s not over 100 threads calling her behaviour out for no reason. I’d seriously be questioning myself if I was in her position, not trying to validate my actions by claiming to seek legal action, turning off comments, and making under the collar comments about S*****e

Mar 8, 2024
How she can’t see that Vav hates her & is befriending her

i reckon she damaged the car herself & decided to concoct a story about a crash. Absolutely no way on earth the “damage” was caused on the motorway & let’s just say for 1 sec it did happen, it’s against the law to leave the scene of an accident (your fault or there’s) so why wouldn’t you stop and get there insurance details.
Nothing she says is the truth & she’s been hinted for supposed Daddy to buy her a new car. I bet she’s raging with jealousy that Charlie has got a brand new car 🤣🤣🤣
Also if the ‘selling the house’ & she’s moving is true just know I will be the first viewing that house wearing a hazmat suit & mask 🤮🤣🤣
She never showed the crash damage and she only mentioned she’d reported it after we mentioned it on tattle. And if she’s doing 60 on a motorway and didn’t stop, how can she report the others reg?

She wants to start addressing why the whole family drink drives and why she’s always buying alcohol despite claiming she’s stocked up. She’s a raging alcoholic and so is Shirl (Bendy Wendy)

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Does anyone have contact for H school? On my mind how all this will affect her! Surely kids her age will have seen the posts about her which leads her wide open to bullying. I just can’t believe Amy is doing NOTHING to safeguard her. Just sat round saying she’s speaking to po po and posting new pictures to the world. I’d have shut my whole socials down if it were me. Someone needs to step in and maybe the school can?! Aimee posting Caroline flack insinuating she’s you know what… Aimee is no doubt loving the attention, she chooses this life. It’s harper this could have dire consequences for when she is a vulnerable young adult thrown into this without consent. What is written is published forever!

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone have contact for H school? On my mind how all this will affect her! Surely kids her age will have seen the posts about her which leads her wide open to bullying. I just can’t believe Amy is doing NOTHING to safeguard her. Just sat round saying she’s speaking to po po and posting new pictures to the world. I’d have shut my whole socials down if it were me. Someone needs to step in and maybe the school can?! Aimee posting Caroline flack insinuating she’s you know what… Aimee is no doubt loving the attention, she chooses this life. It’s harper this could have dire consequences for when she is a vulnerable young adult thrown into this without consent. What is written is published forever!
Her schools been contacted previously as has Social Services & don’t think much has ever been done except the removal of her on TT. Harpers school is really easy to find out especially as there’s pictures of her in her uniform. The fact people on here and tattle are concerned for harpers safety regarding all this screams just how much she’s been failed by everyone and it’s so sad that poor innocent girl has been dragged into it & no one could give 2 ss as long as Princess crowded butthole is priority, harper will always be bottom of the list

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She never showed the crash damage and she only mentioned she’d reported it after we mentioned it on tattle. And if she’s doing 60 on a motorway and didn’t stop, how can she report the others reg?

She wants to start addressing why the whole family drink drives and why she’s always buying alcohol despite claiming she’s stocked up. She’s a raging alcoholic and so is Shirl (Bendy Wendy)
She made it up for content as she’s running out of things to talk about.

It baffles me how someone can be called a content creator when they just do all the stuff that normal people do every day. We all go shopping from time to time, we all visit supermarkets and we all dish up meals every day. How anyone can make a living out of doing those every day basic tasks is beyond me.

Makes me laugh too when they taste test every day things that we’ve all tasted a million times before. It’s so wasteful when she opens several different things just to taste them, and sometimes she buys a box of 12 donuts and takes a bite out of every one, so then they can’t be shared with anyone else. It’s so unnecessary and wasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.