Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiki1888

Mar 8, 2024
Newbie here 👋👋 I've followed the threads on the other site since the beginning when this idiot sent everyone running over there with her womens aid bull**** I was able to comment then but didn't because I was kind of on the fence about her. I can't say I liked her but I was definitely intrigued. Then I missed the boat and tl got locked down and I've had so much pent up frustration since.

I haven't got much to add that people haven't already said. I got blocked for saying that social care wouldn't just ring her saying its case closed when they had multiple reports 🤷‍♀️ made a burner account so I could still watch her but now I just scroll past her videos cause I just can't bear to watch her. I rely on all the lovely ladies on TL to show what lies she's telling this week.
The woman is a narcissist through and through. The fact she puts tik tok and her other socials before protecting and safeguarding her child makes me so angry and upset for H. And you're all right, that poor little girl is going to get bullied so much when she goes to secondary school, all because her mum thinks talking to a bunch of brain dead huns on the Internet for validation is more important 🤬

Jayne19

Mar 8, 2024
We are now addicts and because we don’t comment on her videos we need an outlet. It’s because it’s unjust. All the terrible situations some people are in and just getting on with it, whiles she’s moaning about nothing. It irritates and she’s relentless, it’s like rubbernecking at a car crash. We can’t help it. We have been sucked in and can’t get out 😜
Hahahaha so true. I have been needing to vent for so long it’s unreal!!!!! The eating. I can’t cope with the noises. Egg and grapes together yesterday just finished me off. Should be illegal! I got blocked and set up another account just so I could torture myself even more 😂😂😂😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
How she can’t see that Vav hates her & is befriending her

i reckon she damaged the car herself & decided to concoct a story about a crash. Absolutely no way on earth the “damage” was caused on the motorway & let’s just say for 1 sec it did happen, it’s against the law to leave the scene of an accident (your fault or there’s) so why wouldn’t you stop and get there insurance details.
Nothing she says is the truth & she’s been hinted for supposed Daddy to buy her a new car. I bet she’s raging with jealousy that Charlie has got a brand new car 🤣🤣🤣
Also if the ‘selling the house’ & she’s moving is true just know I will be the first viewing that house wearing a hazmat suit & mask 🤮🤣🤣
Vav is Aimee's biggest Troll lol, she's absolutely loving all the drama and backlash Aimee is getting, 1 because it deflects from her sty, lonely, self absorbed life and 2 she enjoys seeing people being persecuted lol. As for the car crash, I guarantee if there had been one, Aimee would have been on TikTok with a neck brace, wrist splints, a hoist and her mother stood beside her peeling grapes!!! She gets a bloody stye on her eye and enhances that to the hilt (blob of vick vapo rub in the eyeball and a red sharpie pen dotted on the eyelid) So the car crash injuries would have been to full effect I'm certain lol :ROFLMAO: 😂 🤪

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Ive always thought she had an abortion never has said shes had a miscarriage always reffered as she lost IT!!!!
I personally don't think she had either, as the T crew have investigated lol and stated, the timeline of events really don't add up, she tells so many lies which she believes are truths she actually doesn't know what she's saying half the time, it's a good job we have our own group of Sherlock Holmes keeping us in the loop of facts lol 😂 :LOL:

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I watched her s Pete wicks off with vav on her live , she then done a clap back saying she never slagged him off it was a lie , I commented saying you did Aimee I watched you …BLOCKED lol again swears on here daughter life she don’t lie 😤
This is the thing with this idiot lol, she denies stuff that she's posted and the proof is right there, but still claims to have not said it or not posted it, i truly believe her addiction to TikTok has messed her brain up 😂 😂

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I don’t think she’s ever gone through any real trauma, she claims it’s show us we are not alone. Well we know there are many of us who have suffered this heartbreak of loss. This agonising, soul destroying sadness which some of us find too difficult to cope with at times. Watching her sad because her boyfriend left her and trying to drum up sympathy by using this made me realise she has serious issues.
You’re not helping us Aimee. It felt like you were using us 🙄
Agree she has been sheltered all her life .

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning everyone! She’s up spouting nonsense and wearing the dressing gown with a stain on the lapel that she put there in January. Yummy.

She thought we’d like to see the baybeeees as she hadn’t showed them for a while. I call BS. You read on TL that everyone knows you’ve grown bored of them. Dopamine hit over.

Tiana is feisty apparently, but they are only love bites. I assume that’s what she said to D2 after she’d thrown half a hotel room at him. ‘It was just love throwing!’

What a melt.

Anyway, normal drudge posted, first swill of the day, actually taking Harper out, going to the supermarket, staying at her mums tomorrow so she can get leathered. Normal service. There, I’ve watched so you don’t have to.

I am losing hope in the world if this mundane drivel is classed as content. Did I learn anything? No. Did I laugh. Absolutely not. Was it comforting? No.

Mar 8, 2024
Apologies now for hashing over old threads when things I wanted to comment on on tattle come back to me 🤣
but for my first screaming cringe at the screen comment here ,, that first chew of the day ! Who on earth drinks coffee like that!

I love a hotel chocolat velvetiser hot chocolate but how on earth could anyone add any sweetener to that astounds me ! It’s literally melted chocolate and already insanely sweet !
And after the 1st chew, it's as though shes thinking really deeply about something I could vomit 🤢

Mar 9, 2024
I've just got a couple of things to get off my chest. If, if she really had the accident on the motorway, why didn't she show the damage to the car? She could've done when she was showing what the baboons (not bamboons, it isn't cute or clever) had done.

With all the posts and pages popping up, surely she can see that she needs to protect her child. Not share her on any public social media page. Set up private family ones for that. Her safety should come before Aimee's profit.

This morning, those cats clearly just wanted to be put down. They're not toys Aimee, if they don't want to be held let them be.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Good morning everyone! She’s up spouting nonsense and wearing the dressing gown with a stain on the lapel that she put there in January. Yummy.

She thought we’d like to see the baybeeees as she hadn’t showed them for a while. I call BS. You read on TL that everyone knows you’ve grown bored of them. Dopamine hit over.

Tiana is feisty apparently, but they are only love bites. I assume that’s what she said to D2 after she’d thrown half a hotel room at him. ‘It was just love throwing!’

What a melt.

Anyway, normal drudge posted, first swill of the day, actually taking Harper out, going to the supermarket, staying at her mums tomorrow so she can get leathered. Normal service. There, I’ve watched so you don’t have to.

I am losing hope in the world if this mundane drivel is classed as content. Did I learn anything? No. Did I laugh. Absolutely not. Was it comforting? No.
Thrown half a hotel room at him!!!! Dead!! 😂 😂 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Have you seen her house? What makes you think she would be concerned about health and safety? 😂

Pregnancy should be the least of her worries sleeping with someone new unprotected.
In this day and age any normal person would use protection & I would personally tell the guy if he wants bareback then we are both going the clap clinic & getting tested.
It’s what my sons did with their new partners who they are in long term relationships with as I explained that some STD are life changing & for the sake of waiting a few weeks to get your results it’s worth the wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.