Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning everyone! Sheā€™s up spouting nonsense and wearing the dressing gown with a stain on the lapel that she put there in January. Yummy.

She thought weā€™d like to see the baybeeees as she hadnā€™t showed them for a while. I call BS. You read on TL that everyone knows youā€™ve grown bored of them. Dopamine hit over.

Tiana is feisty apparently, but they are only love bites. I assume thatā€™s what she said to D2 after sheā€™d thrown half a hotel room at him. ā€˜It was just love throwing!ā€™

What a melt.

Anyway, normal drudge posted, first swill of the day, actually taking Harper out, going to the supermarket, staying at her mums tomorrow so she can get leathered. Normal service. There, Iā€™ve watched so you donā€™t have to.

I am losing hope in the world if this mundane drivel is classed as content. Did I learn anything? No. Did I laugh. Absolutely not. Was it comforting? No.
Your version is so much better šŸ¤£

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone or a few of you as we know the comment will get deleted have access to her TikTok page even with a fake account. Was thinking if someone wrote ā€˜school mums come join us over on comment.cafe website and spill the teaā€™
Just a thought as they will have some juice on her šŸ¤­šŸ¤£
I debated this however my burner account has been accessed by people who I work with. Literally my own fault due to following links from messages.

Reactions: Subo

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
So princess piglet is taking h and her friend out today h wants to go to hobbycraft after which is right nxt door to a huge Sainsburyā€™s wow the excitement for those kids must be off the charts šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
Seriously though why does it always come back to shopping ā€¦..oh yea cos sheā€™s an addict imo.
Now admitting sheā€™s leaving the cats on their own overnight sheā€™s a disgrace .

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Itā€™s such a sad thing to go through, she just has no idea at all šŸ˜•
Letā€™s say she really was pregnant. Personally I think she was very upset about it and thatā€™s what the ā€œmake a coffeeā€ video was all about. She must have found out the night before or that morning or something because the day before, she was out drinking eating a roast dinner in a pub with D2 after bowling.
But days/weeks later when she told people about her not being pregnant any more, someone commented to say ā€œnow I understand why you were crying on that coffee video, and why you said itā€™s something that would change your lifeā€ and then the person went onto say that a mc does change your life. Aimee agreed, which would indicate that crying video was about the mc. But it absolutely couldnā€™t have been. I really think (if she had been pregnant), that she was crying because she was upset she was pregnant, she was struggling to come to terms with it. The mc must have been after that, but she manipulated everyone into thinking that the crying video was because she had miscarried. Yet she was drinking in the days before.

Nothing ever makes sense. Her stories are all over the place.

I canā€™t stand the lies that constantly drip from yo-yo knickers mouth but I actually despise her sycophant huns. They all preach kindness but the are evil on how they attack people when they donā€™t rim that dirty smelly skanky mamma. They are either delusional or they think the way she behaves is normal because they are just the same as her, dirty, smelly, jobless & crap parents who will ditch their kids at the first sign of šŸ†. Had to get that off my chest. šŸ˜‚

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Iā€™ve just remembered watching one of her videos a couple of years ago where sheā€™d come off the pill coz it wasnā€™t agreeing with her. Did she go back on it when she got into a ā€œrelationshipā€??
Donā€™t think she did tbh I may be wrong but considering she never wanted to get pregnant again she was very lax about it .

Mar 8, 2024
I maybe wrong but Iā€™ve always been convinced that D1 & D2 are the same person? How could you be so upset after such a ā€œshort relationshipā€ otherwise. What do you ladies think? Xx
I strongly believe they are not the same person. This was mentioned on T ages ago but their birthdays were completely different and also their tattoos ā˜ŗļø

Mar 8, 2024
i do wonder with the amount she drinks in the evening if sheā€™s every truly sober enough to do the school run in the morningā€¦
Plus the sleeping tablets she mixes with them she most definitely shouldnā€™t be driving that early as it will be in her system. I only know about the sleeping tablets as woeisme wrote in comments on one of their posts

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone or a few of you as we know the comment will get deleted have access to her TikTok page even with a fake account. Was thinking if someone wrote ā€˜school mums come join us over on comment.cafe website and spill the teaā€™
Just a thought as they will have some juice on her šŸ¤­šŸ¤£
I'll be making a new account soon . I'll give ye a shout out to the school mums .

Mar 8, 2024
Hello everyone. New here. Have been reading the other site for over a yearā€¦you guys are hilarious. I refuse to give her the views, so have been watching the Groundhog Day that is this womanā€™s life via the other site. Iā€™ve got 12 months of pent up annoyance to vent, so buckle up kids. If I see her poke the ā€˜foodā€™ she dishes out with her fingers one more time, I will lose it. If I had a s Halloween/Valentineā€™s/Easter/Its a Friday tree to launch, I bloody would!!! The filtersā€¦lord above the filters, you can see them glitch. The recording of her in her car with her dodgy eye, she moves her hand towards her eye and you can see it move!!! STOP LYING!! I truly think itā€™s got to the point where she doesnā€™t know the truth from her pretence. My biggest gripe is that she cannot read a situation. I am her age (Iā€™m a year older) and my daughter is 21 this year. Jeeeez, it was tough in the beginning, but not once did my little one come second to anything. Not a phone, a man or a shopping addiction. How she thinks she can possibly market herself as a single mother I will never know. Sheā€™d actually have to be a mother to start with. Itā€™s so much more than feeding your kid processed s every single day and I WISH she would actually listen to her critics.

She has a personality disorder and how she has amassed the following she has baffles me.

Oh, and just one more thing, sheā€™s happy to put TW: Baby loss on her video, but never TW: Iā€™m going to eat now and sound like a plug draining whilst I do it. Ugh.

God that felt good to let out, and Iā€™ve not even scratched the surface!
Xx
Reading your post makes me wonder if she has declared her lazy eye to DVLA as a medical condition because my nephew has one and he had to have a medical before he was allowed to get his provisional licence. He passed it but itā€™s got me thinking she needs to be reported to dvla as if itā€™s not been declared and itā€™s on any medical notes she is fluffed

Natty88

Mar 9, 2024
That video this morning she literally shows them cats more love and affection then she ever did H. She reminds me of my mother, she's cold with H and it's forced to even interact with her. I think she'd notice the cats missing before poor H.
I thought this. I think maybe she thought a baby would save her marriage with Andy and it didnt and thats why shes so cold to H

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
Unpopular opinion here I fear! Butā€¦.. I think itā€™s all gone a bit far. Donā€™t get me wrong - I canā€™t stand the woman and it riles me beyond belief that she calls herself a single mum. Iā€™m a single mum with zero support from anyone. Iā€™m not complaining as Iā€™m one of the lucky ones in that I earn a good wage, own a house etc.

I think Aimee has bipolar. Iā€™ve thought it for a long time. The mania, overspending, casual sex, periods of depression, revelling in being ill, not being able to sustain any friendships or relationships. She needs help. The sudden surge of pages about her this week will be taking their toll on her mental health. I do worry it will tip her over.

The thing with bipolar is that itā€™s difficult to distinguish between what are symptoms and what behaviour is part of her personality. It can be almost impossible to.

She has her faults, more than enough to share around (!) but she will be reading these pages, looking at all the various TT accounts and it will be taking a dreadful toll on her.

Family - if you read here please get her some help. Thereā€™s no shame in it AT ALL. What is unforgivable is sitting back, enabling her and not taking any action.

As I say this is just my opinion as someone with bipolar. I see a lot of similarities with her from before I was diagnosed and receiving the right treatment which really does help.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just watched the morning video....sigh...where to start! :oops: You just know there is never any interaction with 'the babies' off camera. They couldn't wait to get down from the gripped fake hug and repetitive kissing down their poor ears! She is trying so hard to not be bothered about everything that is going on about her lying and woeisme account calling her out...successfully lol. But deep down she is tortured by it all. I personally don't think she gets any sleep at all. I think she sits up all night watching TikTok calling her out, deleting and blocking people and reading T and now here lol. It must be exhausting. She states that we only see a few minutes of her life a day but when she's not recording se for TikTok she's still on her phone constantly. You can tell by the state of her these days, scruffy hair, never dressed, same pyjamas and dressing gown that she's gone down the nick. At least when she first started she was dressed with make up on and always concerned with how she looked. She has totally given her life to an app and its actually sad to see. And no, I don't feel sorry for her at all, she gets everything she deserves. The worst one ever for me is 'I swear on my daughter's life I've never lied on this app about anything' Disgusting and unforgivable :oops::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.