Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Has Woeisme275 been banned again? I can’t find it this morning 🙈
If she has I’m sure she will pop back up again
Imagine if she reads tattle and comes along here as she can commen

That video this morning she literally shows them cats more love and affection then she ever did H. She reminds me of my mother, she's cold with H and it's forced to even interact with her. I think she'd notice the cats missing before poor H.
I just can’t stand to watch her , I’d rather s in my own hands and clap 😬

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
That video this morning she literally

I thought this. I think maybe she thought a baby would save her marriage with Andy and it didnt and thats why shes so cold to H
Maybe she didn’t want a girl as she could be perceived as a threat when older .
I’ve known women who hate their daughters etc which is so wrong H didn’t ask to be here and she will be grown soon and off on her own

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry for being pedantic but the RCN is a union - it’s the NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) that nurses register with. But you are right - not worth her job and aimless is a s Pinocchio 🤣
Omg your so right it’s the NMC & wouldn’t mind I qualified as an ODP 2015 working in theatres but don’t work due anymore as have disabilities but I had to get my pin from HCPC 🙈
I do miss my job so much & I loved scrubbing up for orthopaedic surgery. Also loved working on the other side with anaesthetists too

Mar 8, 2024
Unpopular opinion here I fear! But….. I think it’s all gone a bit far. Don’t get me wrong - I can’t stand the woman and it riles me beyond belief that she calls herself a single mum. I’m a single mum with zero support from anyone. I’m not complaining as I’m one of the lucky ones in that I earn a good wage, own a house etc.

I think Aimee has bipolar. I’ve thought it for a long time. The mania, overspending, casual sex, periods of depression, revelling in being ill, not being able to sustain any friendships or relationships. She needs help. The sudden surge of pages about her this week will be taking their toll on her mental health. I do worry it will tip her over.

The thing with bipolar is that it’s difficult to distinguish between what are symptoms and what behaviour is part of her personality. It can be almost impossible to.

She has her faults, more than enough to share around (!) but she will be reading these pages, looking at all the various TT accounts and it will be taking a dreadful toll on her.

Family - if you read here please get her some help. There’s no shame in it AT ALL. What is unforgivable is sitting back, enabling her and not taking any action.

As I say this is just my opinion as someone with bipolar. I see a lot of similarities with her from before I was diagnosed and receiving the right treatment which really does help.
It will be taking its toll on her mental health and will tip her over ? I'm sorry but that's not our responsibility as she always bloody says ! She has NO care in the WORLD who she damages , who she slanders, who she taints with her constant lies and endless games of manipulation. She won't ever change . And again it's not our responsibility, it's hers and hers alone ! She knows exactly what she is doing , she is a serial manipulator and she thrives off any attention. Hee favourite thing to say when things start going wrong for her 'nobody will believe you over me ' she's a disgusting disgrace of a mother and woman !!!!

Mar 8, 2024
It will be taking its toll on her mental health and will tip her over ? I'm sorry but that's not our responsibility as she always bloody says ! She has NO care in the WORLD who she damages , who she slanders, who she taints with her constant lies and endless games of manipulation. She won't ever change . And again it's not our responsibility, it's hers and hers alone ! She knows exactly what she is doing , she is a serial manipulator and she thrives off any attention. Hee favourite thing to say when things start going wrong for her 'nobody will believe you over me ' she's a disgusting disgrace of a mother and woman !!!!
Can I ask do you know Aimless or are you acquainted to her somehow?

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe she didn’t want a girl as she could be perceived as a threat when older .
I’ve known women who hate their daughters etc which is so wrong H didn’t ask to be here and she will be grown soon and off on her own
This is my mum, she hates be for simply being born. I've no idea why, she loves my brothers. I haven't seen her for years. I have her on fb and she's always posting that she loves me but never goes out of her way to see me or message me privately. It's all for show. Like I said earlier Aimless reminds me of her so much.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
It was mentioned that she hadn't showed the cats in a while and boom here they are. Predictable as ever. Being left alone for the whole day tomorrow and overnight. What a lovely responsible owner she is. Novelty of them has definitely worn off
How many times has it been mentioned she should safeguard her child? She’s failed to act on that. Her priorities are ridiculous.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I hope to god that if I was ever behaving like such a moron on the internet, my friends and family would form an intervention. It’s been said before, but surely, there must be someone.

Posting a tiktok about her mums Mother’s Day and Easter gift…well, I hate to be obvious, but she’s seen it now, so you’ve partly ruined the pleasure of giving a gift. She treats everything like a big flex. ‘Yes, I’ve got my mum some Chanel number 5’ Well, Miss Materialistic, I’ve bought my Mum some flowers and a lovely card. I’ll be driving 2 hours tomorrow to surprise her and drop them off, with her granddaughter who I will pick up on the way…she will be surprised and delighted. I will then drive to my Mother in laws and do the same. Your ‘Mummy’ however will be like ‘I know love, I saw on Tik Tok!’

And what about how that makes ‘Rrrr Charlie’ look?? She’s just a dick. There’s no other word for her.

Mar 8, 2024
I watched her s Pete wicks off with vav on her live , she then done a clap back saying she never slagged him off it was a lie , I commented saying you did Aimee I watched you ..BLOCKED lol again swears on here daughter life she don’t lie 😤
Here’s the video of her slagging PW off and then saying she’s been gaslighted

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1709977760.mov
    11.3 MB

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
😡Sorry what she is leaving the cats tomorrow night??! On their own?! Omg she is just vile.

I’m guessing this means she is staying over at her mums so does that mean her mum is going to be doing the school run on Monday morning or will Aimee or H have developed an illness which means can’t attend school or do the school run for rest of the week 🤔?!
It was mentioned that she hadn't showed the cats in a while and boom here they are. Predictable as ever. Being left alone for the whole day tomorrow and overnight. What a lovely responsible owner she is. Novelty of them has definitely worn off

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.