Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I’d just love to have all likeMinded people on the same site. There must be a lot of people now who can see through this woman now 🤔
I’m loving seeing that so many people see through her BS! I thought the Tattle group was fairly small and I was just lurking lurking in the comments wishing I could join in. But apparently there is a huge group of us who agree with them!

Mar 8, 2024
I hope to god that if I was ever behaving like such a moron on the internet, my friends and family would form an intervention. It’s been said before, but surely, there must be someone.

Posting a tiktok about her mums Mother’s Day and Easter gift…well, I hate to be obvious, but she’s seen it now, so you’ve partly ruined the pleasure of giving a gift. She treats everything like a big flex. ‘Yes, I’ve got my mum some Chanel number 5’ Well, Miss Materialistic, I’ve bought my Mum some flowers and a lovely card. I’ll be driving 2 hours tomorrow to surprise her and drop them off, with her granddaughter who I will pick up on the way…she will be surprised and delighted. I will then drive to my Mother in laws and do the same. Your ‘Mummy’ however will be like ‘I know love, I saw on Tik Tok!’

And what about how that makes ‘Rrrr Charlie’ look?? She’s just a dick. There’s no other word for her.
I thought the same. She rocks up tomorrow with a hamper full of presents and R Charlie will feel inferior. I bet she’s probably used to it by now!

Mar 8, 2024
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.
Okay aimless 😘

Mar 8, 2024
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.
I do understand what you are saying. It is possible that she is very unstable. Unfortunately I can’t see her seeking any help. Or any of her family seeking help for her.

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 aimless and vav off to London next week 😂

Attachments

• 9F0F893E-0F52-4284-AC52-E699498FB3F3.jpeg
    9F0F893E-0F52-4284-AC52-E699498FB3F3.jpeg
    261.8 KB · Views: 60
  • 6D5CCADA-1DAD-4F3F-95FE-9161E52B778A.jpeg
    6D5CCADA-1DAD-4F3F-95FE-9161E52B778A.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 55

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t agree with you she has bipolar she definitely has narcissistic personality disorder. She has every trait of that and as long as she has the support of the Huns telling her how wonderful she is she won’t breakdown as she believes the thousands of likes and hundreds of comments blowing smoke up her arse on her videos outweighs the people telling her the truth. Most of these huns who comment clearly have their own issues seeking validation from a stranger. I have seen comments of people losing their kids, family members and fighting terrible health issues and she doesn’t bother to comment but she can manage to delete any hate comments. I worked in mental health for many years and I am 100% confident she has NPD and I think her mate Beefy has it as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0321.jpeg
    IMG_0321.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 55
Mar 8, 2024
I've just got a couple of things to get off my chest. If, if she really had the accident on the motorway, why didn't she show the damage to the car? She could've done when she was showing what the baboons (not bamboons, it isn't cute or clever) had done.

With all the posts and pages popping up, surely she can see that she needs to protect her child. Not share her on any public social media page. Set up private family ones for that. Her safety should come before Aimee's profit.

This morning, those cats clearly just wanted to be put down. They're not toys Aimee, if they don't want to be held let them be.
A family member of hers sells high end cars locally & would have the right contacts to repair any damage caused from the fake crash. Funny how she NEVER mentions that she has family in the trade & it’s because they cannot stand pissflaps. She has never been invited to any of the parties that side of the family do at there homes because Cat piss flaps bike of Birkdale has to be the centre of attention & drains the life out of you. Funny how supposed Daddy didn’t even have you on the top table at his wedding & you hated the fact you were refused to be a bridesmaid. Got to love me dads wife for putting her foot down & seeing straight through you.
Let’s hope me dads wife demands a DNA test as she would make sure it was done properly & down the legal route as pissflaps couldn’t refuse it then 🤣🤣
Imagine if she did refuse and me dads wife took it further legally (as in a summonss) making sure she had to do it or she’s out the will 🤣🤣🤣

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I thought the same. She rocks up tomorrow with a hamper full of presents and R Charlie will feel inferior. I bet she’s probably used to it by now!
Charlie is definitely treated differently. I’ve never known Aimee to go and visit her - she doesn’t have a problem with driving, so why not drive over there and see her from time to time? She could take her mum with her, they could all have a day in Blackpool together.

I feel sorry for Charlie when they’re all together because she always looks like a spare part whilst the other two are all over each other kissing and hugging. Wendy treats Aimee like a baby and she couldn’t enable her any more if she tried. The way she treats her is almost as though Aimee has something on her and she’s afraid of upsetting her because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.