Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisylou24

Mar 8, 2024
Durham
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.

She won't change or ask for help as she's too arrogant.
Shes had the benefit of the doubt and thrown it back at everyone .In the meantime,she's endangering her own child as Aimless's ego and wants always have to come first.Shes been told by numerous people her child's videos and pictures are being shared hundreds of times....any decent parent would remove H's public pictures but she just posts more as she " doesn't want them to win "
If people ignore children being in danger or not being looked after properly, where does that leave us as a society ?

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Unpopular opinion here I fear! But….. I think it’s all gone a bit far. Don’t get me wrong - I can’t stand the woman and it riles me beyond belief that she calls herself a single mum. I’m a single mum with zero support from anyone. I’m not complaining as I’m one of the lucky ones in that I earn a good wage, own a house etc.

I think Aimee has bipolar. I’ve thought it for a long time. The mania, overspending, casual sex, periods of depression, revelling in being ill, not being able to sustain any friendships or relationships. She needs help. The sudden surge of pages about her this week will be taking their toll on her mental health. I do worry it will tip her over.

The thing with bipolar is that it’s difficult to distinguish between what are symptoms and what behaviour is part of her personality. It can be almost impossible to.

She has her faults, more than enough to share around (!) but she will be reading these pages, looking at all the various TT accounts and it will be taking a dreadful toll on her.

Family - if you read here please get her some help. There’s no shame in it AT ALL. What is unforgivable is sitting back, enabling her and not taking any action.

As I say this is just my opinion as someone with bipolar. I see a lot of similarities with her from before I was diagnosed and receiving the right treatment which really does help.
Aimee can take herself off social media whenever she wants

Mar 8, 2024
Y
Hi 👋🏼 I had to come over from Tattle and say wish you could all join us, we are not a bad bunch.
I have been dying to join. You guys keep me entertained every day! As much as I want to be part of it I actually think it’s better being a small group because you are all so witty and have a great community! And us blocked people love that Feral posts the videos for us!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Charlie is definitely treated differently. I’ve never known Aimee to go and visit her - she doesn’t have a problem with driving, so why not drive over there and see her from time to time? She could take her mum with her, they could all have a day in Blackpool together.

I feel sorry for Charlie when they’re all together because she always looks like a spare part whilst the other two are all over each other kissing and hugging. Wendy treats Aimee like a baby and she couldn’t enable her any more if she tried. The way she treats her is almost as though Aimee has something on her and she’s afraid of upsetting her because of it.
I feel sorry for Charlie as well it’s awful how a mother can treat 2 daughters different and in front of them to all this kissing and my beautiful baby this and that is nauseating.
AlsO not driving over there the pathetic excuse her mother gave is ridiculous so she’s telling us that she won’t drive out of her area smh Blackpool isn’t that far from Southport,cannot wait to see piglets reaction to Charlie’s new car she will be off to daddy and demanding a better car 😂.
No one is allowed to be better than the princess of this messed up family .

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all just caught up x I work with mental health and disabilities and in my opinion she definitely has some underlying issues.. However, this is not a free pass to basically do what you want and it certainly doesn't give a rule for u and a rule for everyone else. She preaches kindness but the nastiness I've seen her followers have towards anyone who dares to disagree with her, even genuine followers. She doesn't stop it, she thrives of it. Her daughter has been put at risk multiple times and yet A does absolutely nothing. She's bad mouthed every single ex she's had, not saying they didn't do or do what she claims but somehow it's never A fault. She takes no accountability for anything. I agree it must be hard seeing and reading all that is said, but if she cared about her own mental health she would take hard measures to protect herself and her daughter. No amount of money would be worth my children being put at risk none! I don't even think it's about the money like she says it's her job to provide! It's the validation, the freebies she's addicted too! She has kept photos of her child on public domain even when she has seen what can be done with them. It should come naturally as a good mother to protect ur child at all costs. For me, no undiagnosed medical condition can excuse that. She's well aware of herself and the manipulation is a massive clue that she knows exactly what she's doing. Sorry just hard to find the sympathy for someone who brings this on themselves xx

Mar 8, 2024
Maybe she didn’t want a girl as she could be perceived as a threat when older .
I’ve known women who hate their daughters etc which is so wrong H didn’t ask to be here and she will be grown soon and off on her o

She trapped her ex husband deliberately & was so jealous he had a child with someone else. You can see she has no love, warmth or connection to her daughter at all & even when she tries to force a cute pic of her & H it’s not natural at all.
I can’t wait for the day her daughter tells her she’s ruined her life and did NOTHING to protect her & how she LOVES TikTok way more & 🍆🍆🍆

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I feel making “excuses” for her and essentially enabling her - is the wrong way to go and that is something clearly her family has done for many years sometimes it’s nurture over nature if that’s the phrase! I feel her parents and upbringing has made her the way she is, but she could break the cycle and be better for H, she chooses not to! It’s all about me me me and that can’t be happening when you have a child! They should come first!

The amount of men that have been in Hs life the past year? Is unacceptable!
Unprotected 🍆 unacceptable! Especially at her big age she should know better!

I feel everyone has tip toed around her all her life now because civilisation aka tiktok has people who don’t do that she then freaks out and can’t handle the rejection!

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Who are amiees target audience?
I think her target audience is young, independent single mums. She wants to promote a safe space to discuss good parenting, nutritious cost saving meals and mental health.

Her actual audience is those who resemble White Dee from Benefits Street, who when they post on her Tik Toks, you need an Enigma machine to decipher what they’ve actually said. Those who check in on Facebook stating ‘it’s just me and the kidz now. 🐍’ and who attack the rational people daring to offer an alternative opinion, in the hope that maybe, just maybe their Queen might like their comment.

I think I’ve covered it. Please do add anything I’ve missed.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
I know her through a very recent e
Aimee can take herself off social media whenever she wants
She won’t do that because where would she get her narcissistic supply from then? TT is perfect for the likes of her. She loves being adored by the huns, although I think
I feel sorry for Charlie as well it’s awful how a mother can treat 2 daughters different and in front of them to all this kissing and my beautiful baby this and that is nauseating.
AlsO not driving over there the pathetic excuse her mother gave is ridiculous so she’s telling us that she won’t drive out of her area smh Blackpool isn’t that far from Southport,cannot wait to see piglets reaction to Charlie’s new car she will be off to daddy and demanding a better car 😂.
No one is allowed to be better than the princess of this messed up family .
I agree.

Aimee is always pulling faces at Charlie and snapping at her. Charlie must feel so left out. Wendy definitely has a favourite child but I’m glad that Charlie has a nice relationship with her dad, he seems really nice (and supportive too). Aimee won’t have coped well having a sibling, she wouldn’t want anyone else getting mummy’s attention. You can definitely tell she’s the jealous type.

Aimee needs to grow up and start parenting properly. Giving H crisps and things for her dinner. All kids would ask for junk for their dinner if you let them. She needs to realise that it’s decision overload for her daughter. Giving children too much choice is not good for them and damaging in the long run. Sure, you can give them limited choice such as “spaghetti carbonara or chilli for dinner tonight, what do you fancy”? But letting her choose any old thing is ridiculous. Crisps, carrot/cucumber sticks and humous are snacks in our house, not main meals.

Mar 8, 2024
Hey folks. I’ve jumped over from tattle too. Just can’t get enough of the Aimee drama I’ll join in here too 👋
You tattle people are the best! It sounds like so many people have felt like me. Wanting so desperately to comment but couldn’t. But you guys are so witty that I feel like my contribution to the conversation would be no where near as amusing! 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I find it so so weird that besides naming all the cats and Harper not having any input there. That she calls herself mummy to them, they are supposed to be Harpers kittens so Harper should be mummy. I know with our cat my daughter is her mum netsuke she's her cat and if I say where's your mammy to the cat she goes looking for my daughter. Everything just has to be hers. Harper can't have anything. And those noises when she kisses them is horrendous! I doubt Harper has asked to go to hobby craft either, when do we ever see Aimee just buy Harpee things to craft with. Personally my child always had a box of crafts and to this day (she's 18 now) still has her paints and stuff as she still loves to draw and do watercolours to relax. She thinks she's mother of the year recently because she has finally allowed Harper to have some kind of normal life having a friend over aswell. Eugh. Right I'm off to do grocery shopping as I've already cleaned the house, got uniforms ready for us both for next week and walked the dog. Then I'll come home and sort out stuff as my daughters having her friends round for drinks tonight. Normal stuff ya know! Have a fab day everyone! P.s how great is this being able to rant about her 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
No it’s not Aimee. But let’s just agree to disagree
I get the point you are trying to make you have a heart and there is nothing wrong with that. Just with Aimee she thrives of this, the clap backs, the black heart in her comments, the drip feeding off “if you knew what I’d been through you’d wonder how I’m still standing” it’s all a performance

Status
Not open for further replies.