Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
She won't change or ask for help as she's too arrogant.
Shes had the benefit of the doubt and thrown it back at everyone .In the meantime,she's endangering her own child as Aimless's ego and wants always have to come first.Shes been told by numerous people her child's videos and pictures are being shared hundreds of times....any decent parent would remove H's public pictures but she just posts more as she " doesn't want them to win "
If people ignore children being in danger or not being looked after properly, where does that leave us as a society ?
I understand all of that. But what I’m trying to say is that she won’t be the one to seek help if indeed I am right. She won’t be in control of her behaviour. I’m in no way making excuses. I just watch her and see my younger self. Nobody could reason with me. It took a major meltdown in public and the police being called for me to receive the help I so desperately needed . Someone close needs to do it for her. All of her behaviour is a symptoms don’t suggest for one moment anyone should ignore a child safety. I’m just saying I think Aimee is dangerously close to the edge. I’m agreeing with everything you are saying I’m just offering an opinion on what I see. And how it should be tackled because it is clear that Aimee won’t and/or can’t because for whatever reason - narcissism, BAD, another mental health condition- she doesn’t see that she is doing anything wrong and is fuelled by her delusional followers

Mar 8, 2024
She won’t do that because where would she get her narcissistic supply from then? TT is perfect for the likes of her. She loves being adored by the huns, although I think

I agree.

Aimee is always pulling faces at Charlie and snapping at her. Charlie must feel so left out. Wendy definitely has a favourite child but I’m glad that Charlie has a nice relationship with her dad, he seems really nice (and supportive too). Aimee won’t have coped well having a sibling, she wouldn’t want anyone else getting mummy’s attention. You can definitely tell she’s the jealous type.

Aimee needs to grow up and start parenting properly. Giving H crisps and things for her dinner. All kids would ask for junk for their dinner if you let them. She needs to realise that it’s decision overload for her daughter. Giving children too much choice is not good for them and damaging in the long run. Sure, you can give them limited choice such as “spaghetti carbonara or chilli for dinner tonight, what do you fancy”? But letting her choose any old thing is ridiculous. Crisps, carrot/cucumber sticks and humous are snacks in our house, not main meals.
When they were round for the roast during beefgate Charlie came into the kitchen. Aimless was looking right at the camera and it was clear to see Charlie came in and stood next to her. Aimless turned around and jumped and told Charlie off for sneaking up on her. She didn’t sneak up! Aimee you were looking directly at the camera when she came in!! But she’s so fing self obsessed that she was only focusing on looking at herself. Selfish b she is.

Mar 9, 2024
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.
I don't think she's bipolar. She's been enabled her whole life. That's her problem.. she's not used to being told no or having to take responsibility for her actions. She has been advised over & over to protect her child, she actively chooses not to.

She is responsible for her actions, but so are her parents who allow her to believe her way is always right.

It's Harper I feel for. That kid doesn't have a stable happy home life with normal boundaries.

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
I get the point you are trying to make you have a heart and there is nothing wrong with that. Just with Aimee she thrives of this, the clap backs, the black heart in her comments, the drip feeding off “if you knew what I’d been through you’d wonder how I’m still standing” it’s all a performance
Yes, all symptoms. If I’m wrong and she’s just a vile biatch then crack on! I think my beef is with her family. They need to intervene

Mar 8, 2024
Really? I kind of assumed there were no mods over there!
Yeah there is! They used to join in the threads especially back in the hinch days but I haven’t been on her thread in years. Moves too fast! I haven’t seen any mods post for ages (maybe as I tend to just stick the Aimless thread and dip in and out of the odd few other threads). But yeah they’re there. Just glad I didn’t get a warning! They just removed them.

Mar 8, 2024
Hi I’ve come over from the other site, hope you lovely lot are ok. You seem like you have made a nice little community. So sorry you all can’t comment on Tattle, hopefully one day it will come open to you all.

Little miss Catpiss is going to have her head up her arse with now another site for her to keep tabs on 🤣 I’m loving that for her!

Shes an absolute freak!
Oh gosh it’s so good to have you here! Your comments crack me up. I love the community you guys have and spend way too much time every day catching up on the banter!

Mar 8, 2024
It will be taking its toll on her mental health and will tip her over ? I'm sorry but that's not our responsibility as she always bloody says ! She has NO care in the WORLD who she damages , who she slanders, who she taints with her constant lies and endless games of manipulation. She won't ever change . And again it's not our responsibility, it's hers and hers alone ! She knows exactly what she is doing , she is a serial manipulator and she thrives off any attention. Hee favourite thing to say when things start going wrong for her 'nobody will believe you over me ' she's a disgusting disgrace of a mother and woman !!!!
THIS IS THE REAL MISS CATPISS she’s always been like this as I’ve known her since around 11yrs old. She is a classic narc & doesn’t care who or what she hurts to get her own way. She is a very extremely dangerous, manipulative, venomous cnut & lies spill out of her. Id put my life on the line she doesn’t have bipolar & this is just how she’s been all her life.
I genuinely do not know who you are woeisme but i have your back because i know what you are saying is the truth.
Her mental health isn’t even affected with all this coming out as we all know she ain’t shy to cry into her breeze blocks or on camera. She will see all this as a positive & it sending traffic to her account because Tiktok is the love of her life

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Yes, all symptoms. If I’m wrong and she’s just a vile biatch then crack on! I think my beef is with her family. They need to intervene
The thing is we don’t know either way! I just lean more towards the vile, I feel she’s very calculated! And it’s all smoke and mirrors with her, she has endless of people who genuinely try and help her she just hits the block button or lets her followers attack you for it, I’ll never forget the time a lady commented saying that her husband had passed away, her huns attacked the commenter saying “oh that’s not Aimee’s fault is it?” And various other things and Aimee did nothing to stop that but is very quick to block if it’s aimed at her personally.

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
The thing is we don’t know either way! I just lean more towards the vile, I feel she’s very calculated! And it’s all smoke and mirrors with her, she has endless of people who genuinely try and help her she just hits the block button or lets her followers attack you for it, I’ll never forget the time a lady commented saying that her husband had passed away, her huns attacked the commenter saying “oh that’s not Aimee’s fault is it?” And various other things and Aimee did nothing to stop that but is very quick to block if it’s aimed at her personally.
Whether or not she has a mental illness/disability its not an excuse, it just means you have to try that bit harder/be more self aware and get help when you need it. Can't run round like a spoilt baby and expect people to not speak up

Kirk199

Mar 9, 2024
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.
I hear what you are saying but it’s highly unlikely to be bipolar developing at her age- she would’ve likely had hospital admissions by now. There is a big element of personality. However, we don’t need to medicalise everyone - one can simply be a c@nt!

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I'm on the fence with the MH side of her. Part of me thinks who in the right mind would enjoy this as she clearly does. I definitely think she has some form of personality disorder. Personally I couldn't entrust my income on TT as it can be taken away as quickly. She's definitely getting an income from Daddy.

Mar 8, 2024
I know! I was thinking now I will need to try and follow two threads! And work full time 😂😂

Came over from the site that shall not be named 😂 thought I'd say Hi 😉. Picked a diff username just in case 😂
I’m so glad you guys are here! I imagine keeping up with two threads will be hard but just know how much we have all wanted to comment over there! You guys are so funny!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It will be taking its toll on her mental health and will tip her over ? I'm sorry but that's not our responsibility as she always bloody says ! She has NO care in the WORLD who she damages , who she slanders, who she taints with her constant lies and endless games of manipulation. She won't ever change . And again it's not our responsibility, it's hers and hers alone ! She knows exactly what she is doing , she is a serial manipulator and she thrives off any attention. Hee favourite thing to say when things start going wrong for her 'nobody will believe you over me ' she's a disgusting disgrace of a mother and woman !!!!
If this is her job then she should be taking more responsibility and putting more effort in. She doesn’t do herself any favours does she? She’s got greedy and promotes anything now, the Green juice is to complement a healthy diet and lifestyle, yet she eats continuously (over processed food) then thinks she can just have a sip on camera and this will promote it. We aren’t stupid, if it was a slim healthy gym person who radiated glowy health we might be fooled into buying it. She just sells anything and puts zero thought into promoting it. I’m sure most of her followers watch her because she’s such a car crash

Status
Not open for further replies.