Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m so glad you guys are here! I imagine keeping up with two threads will be hard but just know how much we have all wanted to comment over there! You guys are so funny!
I always read your stuff first, then come here because I can’t comment. I bet there will be more on here soon😂 does she read this site? I hope someone tells her that this cafe is bursting now with chit chat about her. People enraged with her antics who are sensible and never put hate on her personal accounts. We can say what we want here. Like she does on hers.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I work in mental health and have watched her for over 2 years. She has a personality disorder, definitely not bipolar. I do agree though that she wouldn't be able to differentiate the symptoms from her own personality and anyone I've treated with a personality disorder has had to do significant work on themselves to realise their reactions to things and their behaviours are part of the illness and how to manage it and realise it isn't normal. There is no medication for the illness, only the symptoms which tbh I don't even see signs of much. She says her anxiety is bad but I see no signs of bad anxiety and I don't know how her mental health nurse is fooled so much by her tbh but she must put on a good show is all ill say.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Not if her mother gets to it first! 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know about everyone else, but I make the appropriate amount of food for my family. I’ve been cooking long enough now to know what a portion of food looks like. She always seems to make way too much and then follows it up with “H can always have more”. If that’s the amount of food you’ve made for her, just plate it up. And if it’s too much for her, just cook less of it. I just don’t get it.

They rarely ever eat the same meal. She might be able to get away with cooking separate meals with only one child, but imagine if she had a husband and another couple of children as well? Would she ask each of them what they would like for dinner every evening?
I highly doubt it.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I find it so so weird that besides naming all the cats and Harper not having any input there. That she calls herself mummy to them, they are supposed to be Harpers kittens so Harper should be mummy. I know with our cat my daughter is her mum netsuke she's her cat and if I say where's your mammy to the cat she goes looking for my daughter. Everything just has to be hers. Harper can't have anything. And those noises when she kisses them is horrendous! I doubt Harper has asked to go to hobby craft either, when do we ever see Aimee just buy Harpee things to craft with. Personally my child always had a box of crafts and to this day (she's 18 now) still has her paints and stuff as she still loves to draw and do watercolours to relax. She thinks she's mother of the year recently because she has finally allowed Harper to have some kind of normal life having a friend over aswell. Eugh. Right I'm off to do grocery shopping as I've already cleaned the house, got uniforms ready for us both for next week and walked the dog. Then I'll come home and sort out stuff as my daughters having her friends round for drinks tonight. Normal stuff ya know! Have a fab day everyone! P.s how great is this being able to rant about her 🤣
It’s so nice to finally let it out. I’d love to comment on her videos but I’ll never do that, I’ll just do it here and if she reads anything on here then her fault not mine. I’m allowed an opinion

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I work in mental health and have watched her for over 2 years. She has a personality disorder, definitely not bipolar. I do agree though that she wouldn't be able to differentiate the symptoms from her own personality and anyone I've treated with a personality disorder has had to do significant work on themselves to realise their reactions to things and their behaviours are part of the illness and how to manage it and realise it isn't normal. There is no medication for the illness, only the symptoms which tbh I don't even see signs of much. She says her anxiety is bad but I see no signs of bad anxiety and I don't know how her mental health nurse is fooled so much by her tbh but she must put on a good show is all ill say.
I agree, maybe she confuses anxiety with embarrassment. I’d feel embarrassed going anywhere with all the se she puts out for anyone to see

Mar 8, 2024
I find it so so weird that besides naming all the cats and Harper not having any input there. That she calls herself mummy to them, they are supposed to be Harpers kittens so Harper should be mummy. I know with our cat my daughter is her mum netsuke she's her cat and if I say where's your mammy to the cat she goes looking for my daughter. Everything just has to be hers. Harper can't have anything. And those noises when she kisses them is horrendous! I doubt Harper has asked to go to hobby craft either, when do we ever see Aimee just buy Harpee things to craft with. Personally my child always had a box of crafts and to this day (she's 18 now) still has her paints and stuff as she still loves to draw and do watercolours to relax. She thinks she's mother of the year recently because she has finally allowed Harper to have some kind of normal life having a friend over aswell. Eugh. Right I'm off to do grocery shopping as I've already cleaned the house, got uniforms ready for us both for next week and walked the dog. Then I'll come home and sort out stuff as my daughters having her friends round for drinks tonight. Normal stuff ya know! Have a fab day everyone! P.s how great is this being able to rant about her 🤣
I predict a shopping haul from the brand new Sainsbury’s superstore next door to Hobbycraft & everything will be stunning & I just had to get it I couldn’t resist 🐂💩

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I don’t know about everyone else, but I make the appropriate amount of food for my family. I’ve been cooking long enough now to know what a portion of food looks like. She always seems to make way too much and then follows it up with “H can always have more”. If that’s the amount of food you’ve made for her, just plate it up. And if it’s too much for her, just cook less of it. I just don’t get it.

They rarely ever eat the same meal. She might be able to get away with cooking separate meals with only one child, but imagine if she had a husband and another couple of children as well? Would she ask each of them what they would like for dinner every evening?
I highly doubt it.
We cook 3 separate meals at real time in my house. It's hard work. I'm fussy, my child is extremely fussy and my husband will eat anything but not what myself or my child eats 🤣 it's expensive too.....and don't get me started on the extra washing up 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: Subo
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I agree, maybe she confuses anxiety with embarrassment. I’d feel embarrassed going anywhere with all the se she puts out for anyone to see
I wouldn't even say she confuses it. I think it's just been a way of her getting attention if she says she feeling a certain way. Someone with a personality disorder will use anything for attention and that's anything negative or positive. Even these threads will feed her. The "anxiety" she feels is probs that want for attention and how she's going to get it quick. Thinking up means and ways to get it.

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
We cook 3 separate meals at real time in my house. It's hard work. I'm fussy, my child is extremely fussy and my husband will eat anything but not what myself or my child eats 🤣 it's expensive too.....and don't get me started on the extra washing up 😭😭😭😭😭
Oh bless you. That does sound like a lot of hard work. Aimee doesn’t like hard work though, so I think it would be takeaway every evening if there was more than two of them in the house 😂

Mar 9, 2024
I’m simply saying that in my opinion she has an undiagnosed serious mental health condition. I also said it’s hard to distinguish between what is a symptom and what is her personality. I’m speaking from experience when I say it may push her over the edge. I don’t think she does know what she’s doing. She appears to be unraveling at a dramatic speed. Her behaviour is classic bipolar. I did say my tuppence worth would be unpopular. Personally I think the jibes at her should stop. She will change with the right treatment. I can’t say 100% she has BAD but just in case I think people should lay off her. If she does have. BAD then this is going to eventually destroy her. Nobody deserves that. I’ve been sectioned before. Had family helped me I would have got my life on track years before I did. I don’t want to get into a debate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. She may well be a complete narcissist. I’m just saying give her the benefit of doubt. Even the most balanced of people would find all of this highly difficult to deal with. At the end of the day if she has an untreated and undiagnosed condition she actually IS NOT responsible for her actions.
I think you’re definitely onto something, but I don’t think she would be willing to admit she needs proper help, or treatment. I know she thrives on being unwell but something like bipolar she will worry people will judge because let’s face it that’s probably what she does to those who
I understand all of that. But what I’m trying to say is that she won’t be the one to seek help if indeed I am right. She won’t be in control of her behaviour. I’m in no way making excuses. I just watch her and see my younger self. Nobody could reason with me. It took a major meltdown in public and the police being called for me to receive the help I so desperately needed . Someone close needs to do it for her. All of her behaviour is a symptoms don’t suggest for one moment anyone should ignore a child safety. I’m just saying I think Aimee is dangerously close to the edge. I’m agreeing with everything you are saying I’m just offering an opinion on what I see. And how it should be tackled because it is clear that Aimee won’t and/or can’t because for whatever reason - narcissism, BAD, another mental health condition- she doesn’t see that she is doing anything wrong and is fuelled by her delusional followers
problem is until she is deemed as having a lack of capacity no one can force her to get help. She hasn’t done anything wrong yet to put herself or others in danger, ok not safeguarding the daughter is a big issue but I wouldn’t say she’s done that out of lack of capacity she’s made a choice there.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It’s so nice to finally let it out. I’d love to comment on her videos but I’ll never do that, I’ll just do it here and if she reads anything on here then her fault not mine. I’m allowed an opinion
The reason I ended up even reading T cause I actually thought she was OK until I gave her advice on her MH and basically told her that her practitioner wasn't a mental health nurse and they actually deal with all patients in the practice and she blocked me lol now some practices have actual mental health nurses but remember she showed the text with her appointment and it says nurse practitioner and she was shouting MY MENTAL HEALTH NURSE. No doll, they aren't!

Status
Not open for further replies.