Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t get how companies still work with her. I’ve stopped ordering from the beauty crop because they send her all there stuff. I’m thinking why should she get it for free and I’m still paying for it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s just the number of followers she has they think it’s good for exposure. She never uses products correctly, way too much layering going on. Glowy garnier spf, glowy something else, layer on layer of blush and this and that, maybe a celeb for a red carpet event would have that much or if you’re out clubbing but to go to M and S? In southport? I enjoyed her video of responding to someone who said she looked trans 😂 I’m sure a trans person would learn correct techniques and apply it nicely to help them look good. She’s deluded

Mar 8, 2024
Jumping from shameless, I've been DYING to mention this, that creepy brother of Wendy's? The way he stares in to the phone , all the while, her sat touching his thigh 🤢 the whole family are inbred, he gives me Gary glitter vibes 🤮
So princess piglet is taking h and her friend out today h wants to go to hobbycraft after which is right nxt door to a huge Sainsbury’s wow the excitement for those kids must be off the charts 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Seriously though why does it always come back to shopping …..oh yea cos she’s an addict imo.
Now admitting she’s leaving the cats on their own overnight she’s a disgrace .
I wonder if it's the same friend she served them ugly chicken legs to the last time 🤮

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
It’s just the number of followers she has they think it’s good for exposure. She never uses products correctly, way too much layering going on. Glowy garnier spf, glowy something else, layer on layer of blush and this and that, maybe a celeb for a red carpet event would have that much or if you’re out clubbing but to go to M and S? In southport? I enjoyed her video of responding to someone who said she looked trans 😂 I’m sure a trans person would learn correct techniques and apply it nicely to help them look good. She’s deluded
That highlighter she uses makes her look like she’s been painting in gold, and the harsh lines on the eyeshadow, I’m screaming blend honey blend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_1301.jpeg
    IMG_1301.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 57
Mar 8, 2024
Did David actually like her in the beginning do we think?
It wasn't supposed to be a thing . But he kept going back . The last straw was when she started to interfere with his mates , causing trouble and having strops over seriously ridiculous things ! Trying to cause a wedge . It got too much and wanted out for a good two weeks before he actually left . She's a nasty bleep I'm serious

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Personally I dont think she’s bi polar, she has a “mental health” nurse. Her nurse follows her apparently, surely her “mental health nurse” would be clued up on varying MH conditions. And see the
Yes, I agree I think that was definitely her intention in the beginning but as I’ve said a few post before that was a persona that she hasn’t kept up with.

I think everything is to much for her and it’s eating her away (mentally) which is why everything has gone to s. Her appearance and her house. Shopping is clearly a pick me up for her mood which is why she does it so much. She drowning in her own self petty from comments she can’t handle.

If she wants to carry on this social media job she needs to change her content to making positive changes and bettering herself- taking the negative comments on board and turning her life around! Maybe listen to the advice some ‘haters’ are saying as you can then become aware of what your doing wrong.
I personally think that content would be worth the watch and people could learn from her and dare I say it… inspire some people!
This. 💯 x

I think the change in her content can be placed to around about her giving up work. Her life is insular now, revolving around hauls and posting, (what she thinks) are sassy comebacks. I would see her on my FYP, but quickly took a dislike at the rate with which she buys things. It’s continuous. Her overdraft must be the size of the National debt. I have a really good job and so does Mr Bandit. We do ok, but I couldn’t warrant spending that much money and I don’t wish I could either. I love saving for things, because when I get it, I feel super pleased and I cherish it.

Her followers stating that people who dislike or disagree with her lifestyle because we are jealous really rile me. I thank my lucky stars every day for my family, my health, my lifestyle and I think that’s my biggest issue. Disagreeing is not the same as jealousy.

If she was to post that she’s saving for Christmas or saving for a holiday or saving for school uniform, it would start to send a proper message. Is she contributing to a pension, saving for H’s first car or Uni (cos that s’s expensive!!) What’s she teaching H about a work ethic or life in general? I know she doesn’t post her on Tik Tok but when I cooked, my daughter was with me learning. She was washing up, wiping the work tops, reading the recipe to me.

I dunno, I feel sad for H, I feel sad for the people aspiring to this and I feel sadder that it would seem us normal folk are a minority. Her life is not glamorous and I wish she’d stop making out like she’s some kind of celebrity. The comparison to Caroline Flack was distasteful. Kindness is a cycle. Be kind and you’ll find people are kind back.

Rant over…am hopping off my soap box to go to a full house reset (I’m going to clean my house!!) xx

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
It wasn't supposed to be a thing . But he kept going back . The last straw was when she started to interfere with his mates , causing trouble and having strops over seriously ridiculous things ! Trying to cause a wedge . It got too much and wanted out for a good two weeks before he actually left . She's a nasty bleep I'm serious
So D2 is who you're linked to? Just so you know, we all think she done him dirty (not in a kinky way 🤣🤢) we need the hotel and Halloween truth. Please give it to us. The launch of the Halloween tree was 1 of my favourites of last year

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This. 💯 x

I think the change in her content can be placed to around about her giving up work. Her life is insular now, revolving around hauls and posting, (what she thinks) are sassy comebacks. I would see her on my FYP, but quickly took a dislike at the rate with which she buys things. It’s continuous. Her overdraft must be the size of the National debt. I have a really good job and so does Mr Bandit. We do ok, but I couldn’t warrant spending that much money and I don’t wish I could either. I love saving for things, because when I get it, I feel super pleased and I cherish it.

Her followers stating that people who dislike or disagree with her lifestyle because we are jealous really rile me. I thank my lucky stars every day for my family, my health, my lifestyle and I think that’s my biggest issue. Disagreeing is not the same as jealousy.

If she was to post that she’s saving for Christmas or saving for a holiday or saving for school uniform, it would start to send a proper message. Is she contributing to a pension, saving for H’s first car or Uni (cos that s’s expensive!!) What’s she teaching H about a work ethic or life in general? I know she doesn’t post her on Tik Tok but when I cooked, my daughter was with me learning. She was washing up, wiping the work tops, reading the recipe to me.

I dunno, I feel sad for H, I feel sad for the people aspiring to this and I feel sadder that it would seem us normal folk are a minority. Her life is not glamorous and I wish she’d stop making out like she’s some kind of celebrity. The comparison to Caroline Flack was distasteful. Kindness is a cycle. Be kind and you’ll find people are kind back.

Rant over…am hopping off my soap box to go to a full house reset (I’m going to clean my house!!) xx
Exactly right 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So D2 is who you're linked to? Just so you know, we all think she done him dirty (not in a kinky way 🤣🤢) we need the hotel and Halloween truth. Please give it to us. The launch of the Halloween tree was 1 of my favourites of last year
Yes please fill us in with no names obs, and is this who she was going to have a baby with? I wish she would STFU about baby loss. It absolutely tips me almost over the edge with rage

Mar 9, 2024
I completely agree regarding the Troll accounts, & going for her Daughter. I'm absolutely astounded people seem to think it's ok to use a profile pic of H & make videos about her appearance & call her names because 'Her useless Mother posts her online publicly on her socials for all to see'. She's an innocent child at the end of the day, & those accounts are just as bad, targeting an innocent child.
My friend was contacted by the police a while ago to inform her that her child’s photo had been published and found on a very dark website. A totally innocent pic of a 4 year old had been taken from her public socials and manipulated and edited into something so horrific that it made my friend ill. Although I disagree with anyone using kids pics without consent once you post a pic on an open site anyone can do what ever they want and your control is lost - that pic is then there forever! I think in their own way the site is calling Aimee out for not protecting her child - I don’t agree with how they are doing it but how many others have taken and manipulated them? Why the hell is she still posting pics of her? And why the hell isn’t she protecting her better from bullies in the playground too cos kids are notoriously cruel and the way she babies that child will haunt her. She actually needs someone to explain to her that yes she has a choice to keep posting her kid and open her up to very real consequences or be the better person and do what is morally right and protect her. All she is doing is attracting more interest therefore more potential perverts to take what they want. That poor kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.