Attachments

• IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg
    378.9 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Deleted member 1817

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My mental health nurse has me cracking up aimless your nothing special every practice has nurses and they see everyone they are called nurse practitioners.
I do however think she has some sort of mental illness other than anxiety but to admit that don’t suit her narrative, it’s all feel sorry for me blah blah blah.

She will never come off sm as she loves the attention from her huns and also from the badly perceived trolls tragic really when strangers on the internet are need to fuel your ego .
She’s trauma bonded to her trolls

Mar 8, 2024
How come he went along with introducing his children, trying to put rules in place for something that wasn't going to be long term? I think both sides failed to safeguard the children in this instance as neither of them knew what the other was like. He surely has to take some responsibility there. As needy as aimless is he could have put his foot down when it came to his own children and being there when h was there. She goes to her dads every other weekend
I agree and have said that to him many times before . End of the day , it's Aimee keeping it up lying about being pregnant and Him not supporting her ! He wasn't aggressive, he wasn't controlling all of which she was and a human can only stand so much .

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
These pages are moving so fast. I wonder if the realisation is hitting that she's more disliked than she actually realised. She says it often "I must be more disliked than I thought" well, here's the confirmation now more people can add their views
We’ve all been waiting and as soon as this site was signposted we all jumped on

Mar 8, 2024
In the two years I've followed her I've never seen her. I went to west derby and bumped into vicrose once.
I see her around the village more and she always tries to say hello as if we are friends. I literally pretend I’m on my phone & I haven’t noticed her 🤣🤣 My phone is always on silent & do not disturb but could you imagine I got a call whilst pretending to be on it 🙈

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
OMG PussyCatChat its really you, I'm sooo Happy to see you again!!!
I've missed you & your rantings over on the T! I'm rather quite annoyed you got banned, 😔!
Awww thank you my love ☺️ and yes, SAME!!!! I was a bit miffed I got banned as well 🤬🤬 I do love a good rant and nothing makes me rant more than watching that absolute waste of air, and yes, I know I could scroll, but I choose to watch the sshow unravel and I'm living for woeisme's pages. About time someone was able to show tiktok what she's really like. There's so much to dislike about her but the one thing that pisses me more than anything is the fact she makes out so so friggin TIRED like WTAF??? Doing "first chew of the day" like she's been up all night with 4 kids, she does absolutely naff all with her day other than piss about in Tesco and talk into her phone, she's no friggin idea about "tiredness" she's got 1 kid who's half at school, half at her dad's and the rest of the time she's glued to a naffin IPAD!!! MIND 🤯BLOWN..WHY THE FECK SHE SO TIRED?????

Aimeesfatmuff

Mar 9, 2024
Hi! Newbie but daily avid reader of the TL. I’m so happy I can finally rage about this excuse of a human.

I think I started following her just before she gave up her ‘work’ from home job and doing TT full time, and of course she sent us all running to TL and I’ve never left.

I think her flying monkeys are nasty pieces of work but we all know she encourages them. She has said and done so many things that enrages me but I’ve never been able to say anything, so thank goodness for this site!!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You know me well from days of old 🤫😏😏🤣🤣🤣🤣
I lived for yours and others posts on TL, although I couldn't comment I'd be totally invested in the conversations and laughing, shaking my head and screaming at the lappy and phone in agreement lol. Its just brilliant to be able to comment about this lunatic, and to have TL celebs in here is an added bonus 😂 😂 😂 :love: :love:

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I agree and have said that to him many times before . End of the day , it's Aimee keeping it up lying about being pregnant and Him not supporting her ! He wasn't aggressive, he wasn't controlling all of which she was and a human can only stand so much .

Where did he even meet her?!

I am glad he finally wised up to her ways and managed to get away from her and for her to make up the pregnancy and MC is vile 😡😔.

Mar 7, 2024
One thing often wondered why was Greg the wallet was always at aimees? It was every day for hours. Was it because she is incapable of parenting on her own? We know SS had been involved and it's fine they laughed and signed it off as malicious 🤔 but I can't help wondering if H was subject to a care plan stating that family must give support and keep H safe? Or did he just feel so sorry for the poor little mite on her own constantly whilst her mum talked to strangers on her phone in the other room and decided to keep her company?

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
I'm Like someone doing an interview (sorry 🙈) it's just so many of us want the real truth and not this to be just someone with a grudge. What's made you speak out now? Is there just a snippet of anything at all you can post as a slight bit of proof. don't think I'm doubting you, it's just that we can all be someone on the Internet. I really do have a b shape belly just for clarification 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.