Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Hi! Newbie but daily avid reader of the TL. I’m so happy I can finally rage about this excuse of a human.

I think I started following her just before she gave up her ‘work’ from home job and doing TT full time, and of course she sent us all running to TL and I’ve never left.

I think her flying monkeys are nasty pieces of work but we all know she encourages them. She has said and done so many things that enrages me but I’ve never been able to say anything, so thank goodness for this site!!
Think she came up on my timeline around the same time. Thought she was ok, but as time has passed notice that she exaggerates, lies & the way she treated SJ was disgraceful. Then she sent her little fans over to have a go at Matty P.... she knows what she's doing. She's just unpleasant.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm not on TL sadly, but one thing in common between us "trolls" is we are decent people who all see the same thing in Aimless and can see through the BS
We aren’t trolls, I’ve never commented anything unkind to anyone ever on SM. This is a therapy group for people she’s enraged with lies. How can people call her “strong” and “independent” 🤔

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
I never believed the MC story. Nothing added up. Apart from meeting the 'girls' once a year she has no life, nothing. She fills the empty void seeking validation from strangers and buying stuff. When she met D1 and D2 (and the other one) she desperately wanted to show the ex hubby she had a relationship too! That's why she rushed into it, love bombing, introducing them to H, practically moving them in and forcing them to be a part of her family. Relationships, eating, shopping, make up.... everything is excessive and way over the top to try and fill the empty void in her sorry life. When the huns shout jealous trolls about anyone that calls out the BS and lies 🤣🤣 you could not pay me enough to swap lives with sad sack! Occasionally I feel sorry for her but then I give myself a shake
I find myself feeling sorry for her too occasionally but then think no you’ve got a free house free car & live the life of Riley! Wouldn’t swap either.

Reactions: beefy o'bumwipes

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t know, I’m really confused about it tbh, I can’t see her forking out £24 quid for sponges for Charlie either, which is why I think she’s been gifted; the latest make up routine post as she been reading here she’s used a brush 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It’s all a scam anyway this marketing crap in there. They all have each others phone numbers and she will sent them out free and said on text pretend you bought them. Then it’s only cost her the set of 2 sponges and postage to get free exposure

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
One thing often wondered why was Greg the wallet was always at aimees? It was every day for hours. Was it because she is incapable of parenting on her own? We know SS had been involved and it's fine they laughed and signed it off as malicious 🤔 but I can't help wondering if H was subject to a care plan stating that family must give support and keep H safe? Or did he just feel so sorry for the poor little mite on her own constantly whilst her mum talked to strangers on her phone in the other room and decided to keep her company?
If I’m right, this was around the time things went sour with D2? If you have seen my previous messages, I personally think amiee is overwhelmed has been for a long time and things got out of hand ss might of been called and there was concern for amiees mental well-being and to avoid the worse case scenario (losing custody of h) her dad stepped in to ‘help’ and smooth things over for proof she’s doing better and has the support and help around her to stop her from losing H

Mar 8, 2024
I'm Like someone doing an interview (sorry 🙈) it's just so many of us want the real truth and not this to be just someone with a grudge. What's made you speak out now? Is there just a snippet of anything at all you can post as a slight bit of proof. don't think I'm doubting you, it's just that we can all be someone on the Internet. I really do have a b shape belly just for clarification 🤣

Reactions: Hornby

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
never mind BPD…. is she colour blind????
She’s got no clue how to be classy, there are plenty of people she could follow to get some ideas from. What’s with the socks? Are they Disney socks? She keeps bringing things out like tbe cats and trainers when someone on T mentions they haven’t seen them for a while so she clearly reads everything and it’s all noted ✔️then appears a day or 2 later. Like the cats today

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Is anyone else struggling going between TL and here lol. I go to TL to catch up there and then try and like the comments or reply and realise I can't comment over there 😂 😂 It's gona take some getting used to :ROFLMAO: Also my hubby called me a 'Troll' before :oops::rolleyes: He knows I read TL and thinks its sad lol, but I assured him I never comment on any of the posts (didn't tell him couldn't lol) So now I can comment on here, he caught me posting on my phone before and asked what site this 1 was so I told him and he called me a Troll 😂 Said I'm always on my phone these days :ROFLMAO: I said listen... as long as I'm feeding you, cleaning up after you, doing your washing and sleeping with you then you have no need for concern, if all that stops then you can start complaining!! :ROFLMAO:😂

Status
Not open for further replies.