Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Guys hold the press... she's starting a Vinted. You can now own your own cat piss rejects and look like aimless 🤣🤣
As if she would go to the effort of photographing, uploading, bagging and posting items!!! That's way too much like hard work, she can't even boil a potato and mash it! Plus who in their right mind would buy anything from her unless you are going to one of those bad taste parties and you have to dress someone else in a surprise hideous outfit 😆

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
No way! Vav said yesterday she was doing one. They just copy everything don’t they.
As if she would go to the effort of photographing, uploading, bagging and posting items!!! That's way too much like hard work, she can't even boil a potato and mash it! Plus who in their right mind would buy anything from her unless you are going to one of those bad taste parties and you have to dress someone else in a surprise hideous outfit 😆
shes said her suits are classy and funky because they are bright. The sleeves need taking up it’s too ill fitting

• Haha
Reactions: bonkersbritain
Mar 8, 2024
Same here 😂incognito. I’d still never post anything hateful even in disguise. Even angels like us love a sneaky snigger sometimes. We are only human after all
It's a tricky one isn't it! What are opinions and views on things and calling out bs and what is not ok... Don't want the NMC sniffing about. I think I've read just as much 'not ok stuff' from her and her 'followers' Some of it is shocking. Especially mentioning about babies and who shud and shudnt be parents etc. Doesn't affect me as I'm already a mum of 2 but for others..awful! 😬😔
Anyway...where did we leave that 🚲 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.