Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Been a hectic day and only just getting on here and I can’t catch up with everything. Did have a wee browse of the other website and it seems some people on here have taken a dislike to people on there? I don’t know why they all seem lovely!
If you view a thread called “tattle life” on here it’ll explain more! Seems more of a misunderstanding x

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
The absolute death stare she gave harper when she asked for more red chicken 😂😂
And the one where harper got her headphones in behind her and she said we were going have a McDonald’s tonight weren’t we child proceeds to ignore her as she’s on her iPad. I’m baffled why she uploads these videos tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Subo

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Been a hectic day and only just getting on here and I can’t catch up with everything. Did have a wee browse of the other website and it seems some people on here have taken a dislike to people on there? I don’t know why they all seem lovely!
I don't actually have a clue what's happened I've not seen anything but it has been moving fast today. Most people have been more than nice, calling them celebs and all sorts 🤷🏽‍♀️

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
I don't actually have a clue what's happened I've not seen anything but it has been moving fast today. Most people have been more than nice, calling them celebs and all sorts 🤷🏽‍♀️
i’m absolutely dying to join them they all have my sense of humour 🤣

Reactions: Subo and noharmdone

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
And the one where harper got her headphones in behind her and she said we were going have a McDonald’s tonight weren’t we child proceeds to ignore her as she’s on her iPad. I’m baffled why she uploads these videos tbh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
does anyone have these videos 🤣🤣

Reactions: Subo
Mar 8, 2024
I’m involved and I’d just like to say, I hope this doesn’t continue to be discussed. I don’t think it’s fair all round. Please just have a read for yourself. I am more than pleased a line has managed to be drawn and we moved on.
Hope I don’t come across as bossy btw 🤦🏼‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Well I love them for making me laugh so much the past few weeks 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 don’t know why anyone would dislike any of them as we are all here for the same thing aren’t we?

Mar 8, 2024
T Peeps... please don't think we all think like 'that' we don't. I..prob amongst others love the way you have each others backs and support each other. I feel for some of you when you share stuff. I never read and think that stuff other than A stuff is irrelevant. It's life, isn't it and most of us can relate to a lot of it. I know I can. I'm also a big animal lover so empathise with those posts...goldfish and all 🙃😻 I can understand keeping your guards up with regards to on here and the time it takes to keep up! Some of us, unlike lazybones actually have a FT job, kids, furbabies (7 oops 🐈‍⬛🐕😁 ) and a home to run.
I do think like many of you have said..it's like the floodgates for a lot of us and the need to offload!! lol.
Let's please respect each other whatever site as we are all here on common ground. ❤️ Sorry for essay!
Anyway...keep popping on both to see if woe is back on TT. Anyone know? 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.