Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The try on vid - her saying ‘I’m not trendy’ .. erm yes we know! You look like a page from Just 17 magazine I read as a teenager ffs. Also the fishing for weight loss comments by saying ‘I’m glad it still fits’ about the jumpsuit. It’s only so people will go of course it wouldn’t not fit as you’ve lost weight etc. I’ve never seen anyone crave validation so much.

Mar 8, 2024
You don’t sound bossy at all! But the stubbornness in me wants to be like “nope” 🤣 but that’s just me thinking I’m funny! I wish you all the best ❤️
I just don’t want our unofficial collab to come up against any issues 🙈 I genuinely hope you guys manage to build what we have. It’s so uplifting. And I have no issue discussing dead budgies 🦜🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_2233.jpeg
Instagram vs TikTok even then there’s a difference in a appearance 🤥😂

Mar 8, 2024
Mrs Turner we love you all and I was thrilled when I found all the threads and devoured them agreeing with everything and was very glad when I realised I’m not alone in the way I interpreted her. 👍🏼
I think the lovely @This Is Not An Ad (god I wish you had a nickname friendly user name 😆) said how brilliant it would be if we could find out just how many people are feeling like this 🙈

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Evening team. Just caught up. You have been very busy.

Just saw that try on video. Wowzers. Where did she shop for the sequinned number? The 1970’s? I’m pretty sure I got a blue version from Amazon when I went to a fancy dress party as the brunette from ABBA.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_2233.jpeg
Instagram vs TikTok even then there’s a difference in a appearance 🤥😂
I wish she would stop adding so much blusher to her nose. It’s so big and bulky it needs careful contouring to hide that. I feel cruel commenting on anyone’s appearance but she absolutely loves herself and someone needs to tell her. How any brand can think she’s good at make up is beyond me. Shes definitely got her mum and her dad’s nose combined. No issue with parentage!!!!

Reactions: bonkersbritain
Status
Not open for further replies.