Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_2234.jpeg
The Huns on the attack as per usual! Why do they always go down the “you clearly have no children” route like infertility is a struggle for some people, they could have a tribe of kids for all they know they’re endless of possibilities.
You should think before you type!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I wish she would stop adding so much blusher to her nose. It’s so big and bulky it needs careful contouring to hide that. I feel cruel commenting on anyone’s appearance but she absolutely loves herself and someone needs to tell her. How any brand can think she’s good at make up is beyond me. Shes definitely got her mum and her dad’s nose combined. No issue with parentage!!!!
I have learned that Aimee and her Huns wouldn’t hesitate to call other people appearances. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander! I share the same thoughts shed fit right in on Red Nose Day!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think the lovely @This Is Not An Ad (god I wish you had a nickname friendly user name 😆) said how brilliant it would be if we could find out just how many people are feeling like this 🙈
Well I imagine anyone who has genuine anxiety issues, suffered any type of baby loss, single parents who have little support or finances and too many others to list so that’s probably half her followers already, plus the thousands she’s blocked

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well I imagine anyone who has genuine anxiety issues, suffered any type of baby loss, single parents who have little support or finances and too many others to list so that’s probably half her followers already, plus the thousands she’s blocked
I think mrs turner means on here! Not this ad said they’d love to know how many of us are commenting 😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_2234.jpeg
The Huns on the attack as per usual! Why do they always go down the “you clearly have no children” route like infertility is a struggle for some people, they could have a tribe of kids for all they know they’re endless of possibilities.
You should think before you type!
They really see anyone who disagrees or points out the obvious as terrible people. I think it’s an IQ thing, they’re just not that bright I’m sure, or they would see who she really is

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
You are becoming my biggest cheerleader 🤣🤣 Yes deffo on here. Obvs on the mothership we are locked down, no new blood. Surprised you lot aren’t bored with us 🙈😆
😂😂 I do seem to be following you round I’ll have a banner soon 👋 😂 and no we don’t get bored of you all! I find you all hilarious for someone who can’t comment I do find myself reading numerous threads daily!

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve not watched the takeaway post in case she eats and I have to endure the sound of her smacking her lips, but I’d put money on her having that tomato pasta thing, chips and garlic bread. If I’m wrong, I’ll follow her and re-watch every eat with me video she’s ever posted as penance.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What’s with the eyebrows though? They always give her filter away. And the brushed up trend makes no sense to me
The way she does her brows is diabolical for someone who brands think is in anyway good at makeup. I wish she would go get her brows done professionally! The way she does them she wants them to look like laminated brows but they need trimmed, shaped and tinted and then the gel or whatever it is they use to fix them in place. The way she does hers looks horrible.

Reactions: Subo

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
😂😂 I do seem to be following you round I’ll have a banner soon 👋 😂 and no we don’t get bored of you all! I find you all hilarious for someone who can’t comment I do find myself reading numerous threads daily!

The way she does her brows is diabolical for someone who brands think is in anyway good at makeup. I wish she would go get her brows done professionally! The way she does them she wants them to look like laminated brows but they need trimmed, shaped and tinted and then the gel or whatever it is they use to fix them in place. The way she does hers looks horrible.
She said the other day “this is how I like them” 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’ve not watched the takeaway post in case she eats and I have to endure the sound of her smacking her lips, but I’d put money on her having that tomato pasta thing, chips and garlic bread. If I’m wrong, I’ll follow her and re-watch every eat with me video she’s ever posted as penance.
I can confirm, you are safe! She doesn’t gobble any on camera 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.