Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I need to catch up on page 87 out of 140 but had to watch today’s se. I despise her but honestly for ONCE I have seen the most relatable content out of her today. The trying on last years outfits she was so uncomfortable especially when she tried on that sequin black outfit. The orange suit still fitted but I have to say when she did wear the pink suit she looked great it in. The black sequin top with the pink suit would look amazing and the fact she would recycle an outfit is RELATABLE! Dish up dinner I thought here we go again but when she come back to with the headband on I did lol I would do the same with my kids want to get involved and put the head band on to bring them their tea and they would have loved that!

HATE MYSELF!! For even typing that 🤦‍♀️HOWEVER she can’t keep this up it’s all an act and for the person to who asked this morning who her target audience would be it would be me. A mum just turned 40 who had the worst relationship for 18 years and started again with nothing and the small things make you happy and feel like you have achieved a lot. My daughter who is 18 ordered a Chinese at 10:30 this morning hanging out her arse and made me go to the door but I bribed her for a Spring Roll. She messaged me couple of hours ago will never forget my mum taking a spring roll off me for getting my Chopstix from the front door 🤣
I was the one who asked.. see that would make sense as that’s the stage she at in life nearly 40, came out of a dv relationship

Reactions: Subo

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I need to catch up on page 87 out of 140 but had to watch today’s se. I despise her but honestly for ONCE I have seen the most relatable content out of her today. The trying on last years outfits she was so uncomfortable especially when she tried on that sequin black outfit. The orange suit still fitted but I have to say when she did wear the pink suit she looked great it in. The black sequin top with the pink suit would look amazing and the fact she would recycle an outfit is RELATABLE! Dish up dinner I thought here we go again but when she come back to with the headband on I did lol I would do the same with my kids want to get involved and put the head band on to bring them their tea and they would have loved that!

HATE MYSELF!! For even typing that 🤦‍♀️HOWEVER she can’t keep this up it’s all an act and for the person to who asked this morning who her target audience would be it would be me. A mum just turned 40 who had the worst relationship for 18 years and started again with nothing and the small things make you happy and feel like you have achieved a lot. My daughter who is 18 ordered a Chinese at 10:30 this morning hanging out her arse and made me go to the door but I bribed her for a Spring Roll. She messaged me couple of hours ago will never forget my mum taking a spring roll off me for getting my Chopstix from the front door 🤣
I was questioning your sanity before I read the second half 🤪🤪 but I have to agree she was relatable today! But I feel this is just smokes and mirrors

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I was the one who asked.. see that would make sense as that’s the stage she at in life nearly 40, came out of a dv relationship
And is navigating her life but she’s anything but! She’s definitely not smashing it as a single independent mother doing it on her own anyhow

Reactions: Subo
Mar 7, 2024
I got attacked by the huns and blocked when I commented on the laying naked on bathroom floor vid I said she was being very dramatic I said even in my 8th round of chemo I wasn’t that bad, I was accused by the huns of lying about my cancer! 🤬🤬🤬
That's awful but shows the mentality of the brain dead morons that follow her. Hope you are doing OK lovely x

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hi all
I’m nee here and have jumped on a few posts. I used to quite like R Aimee but soon saw through her. I was blocked for saying she needed to just enjoy the privilege of going on the Crete trip (might have not been Crete but the place with the non boat trip lol) so I was blocked. Truth hurts. She infuriates me so much. Self bloody entitled Ignore the hate I say, not highlight it for attention and sales grrrrr

Mar 8, 2024
How tragic are her roast dinners 😅 ‘slaves all day’ yet no stuffing, cauliflower cheese, home make yorkies. You’ve literally stuck a chicken in a bag in the oven hun
I know right! The most basic! I mean it takes 2 mins to mix some nice stuffing with butter and water and straight in the oven. I would love to see her make califlower cheese from scratch ha xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hi all
I’m new here and have jumped on a few posts. I used to quite like R Aimee but soon saw through her. I was blocked for saying she needed to just enjoy the privilege of going on the Crete trip (might have not been Crete but the place with the non boat trip lol) so I was blocked. Truth hurts. She infuriates me so much. Self bloody entitled Ignore the hate I say, not highlight it for attention and sales grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.