Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Hope she makes them wash up after she’s done all the cooking
It looks a pretty basic roast. Shop bought Yorkies, few bits of veg, bisto gravy. No cauliflower cheese, honey roast veg or anything special. They will be getting hammered so won't care. Wendy said last week that her and charlie were cooking and aimee could have a well deserved rest as she cooked last week (and made such a fuss and a hash of it 😀). Wendy does look like she keeps a fairly clean tidy house, can't imagine the dishes will still be sat there days later and then lobbed in the skip with the other crap unlike at her daughter's house 🤣

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I was the one who asked.. see that would make sense as that’s the stage she at in life nearly 40, came out of a dv relationship
It would make sense and that’s why I fing hate her. I live the life she pretends to have. I have PTSD and everytime there is a loud noise or a storm and my letter box is blowing with the wind I jump. My amazing husband will go to put his arm around me and I jump after 6 years because I feel a hand lifted to me. That’s real abuse. I think about where I go to get my food shopping, petrol and think about how I need to keep myself safe every minute of the day. I see a psychologist every two weeks and that was because I was referred to him from my mental health nurse at my GP PRACTICE and I had to wait 32 weeks for an appointment but I have stuck with it because I am not letting an abuser ruin my life. PTSD is horrific as soon as your happy and feel relaxed it makes you relive every moment again. I wish I could forget and go to the shop or jump in my car without my mind overthinking but I plan my times what I’m going for so I am in an out and back to my house where I am safe with a police emergency alarm in place if needed. That the real life of a DA survivor with a child who also has PTSD and a husband who tries to make us better everyday but everyday is still a battle but we keep going!

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Oh she does love a good illness doesn’t she. Attention seeking skank
Never ever in my life have I came across someone that loves to be ill 🤒 not sure if anyone followed the beautiful late Erin that posed her journey, she was the bravest soul, never complained, and then there was our aimless, with a slight temp, posting 304 vids a day she makes me sick
Thank you, cancers gone thankfully just left with the side effects of chemo n radio 😔
So pleased the big c has gone 🙌 sending lots of love x

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Hi all
I’m new here and have jumped on a few posts. I used to quite like R Aimee but soon saw through her. I was blocked for saying she needed to just enjoy the privilege of going on the Crete trip (might have not been Crete but the place with the non boat trip lol) so I was blocked. Truth hurts. She infuriates me so much. Self bloody entitled Ignore the hate I say, not highlight it for attention and sales 😡

Stiflersmom

Mar 9, 2024
The way she does her brows is diabolical for someone who brands think is in anyway good at makeup. I wish she would go get her brows done professionally! The way she does them she wants them to look like laminated brows but they need trimmed, shaped and tinted and then the gel or whatever it is they use to fix them in place. The way she does hers looks horrible.
Let’s not forget the nose hairs 🤮

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Never ever in my life have I came across someone that loves to be ill 🤒 not sure if anyone followed the beautiful late Erin that posed her journey, she was the bravest soul, never complained, and then there was our aimless, with a slight temp, posting 304 vids a day she makes me sick

So pleased the big c has gone 🙌 sending lots of love x
So glad it’s gone Sending love x

queenofscotts

Mar 9, 2024
sorry your in the wrong place if your wanting us to diss those tattle girls! those girls show support to eachother without even knowing eachother and i love how they do that!!
I'm not dissing them. It's a gossip site, the constant derailing can be frustrating.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
It would make sense and that’s why I fing hate her. I live the life she pretends to have. I have PTSD and everytime there is a loud noise or a storm and my letter box is blowing with the wind I jump. My amazing husband will go to put his arm around me and I jump after 6 years because I feel a hand lifted to me. That’s real abuse. I think about where I go to get my food shopping, petrol and think about how I need to keep myself safe every minute of the day. I see a psychologist every two weeks and that was because I was referred to him from my mental health nurse at my GP PRACTICE and I had to wait 32 weeks for an appointment but I have stuck with it because I am not letting an abuser ruin my life. PTSD is horrific as soon as your happy and feel relaxed it makes you relive every moment again. I wish I could forget and go to the shop or jump in my car without my mind overthinking but I plan my times what I’m going for so I am in an out and back to my house where I am safe with a police emergency alarm in place if needed. That the real life DA single mum who is now happy married but struggles every day 🥹
Oh sweetheart 😢 I’m so sorry for what you’re having to deal with. I’m glad you have an amazing husband for support. I can’t imagine how it must feel for you and how upsetting it must be to see people like aimee claiming to be a victim of DV and abuse without thinking of the consequences of their words, and then back tracking. I honestly feel for you ❤️

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
I'm not dissing them. It's a gossip site, the constant derailing can be frustrating.
yes it’s a gossip site, but they talk to eachother daily and talk about real life subjects that aimless can trigger people like DV and MC , people are not robots and often relate to things by discussing thier own feelings on tbe subject

Status
Not open for further replies.