Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
It would make sense and that’s why I fing hate her. I live the life she pretends to have. I have PTSD and everytime there is a loud noise or a storm and my letter box is blowing with the wind I jump. My amazing husband will go to put his arm around me and I jump after 6 years because I feel a hand lifted to me. That’s real abuse. I think about where I go to get my food shopping, petrol and think about how I need to keep myself safe every minute of the day. I see a psychologist every two weeks and that was because I was referred to him from my mental health nurse at my GP PRACTICE and I had to wait 32 weeks for an appointment but I have stuck with it because I am not letting an abuser ruin my life. PTSD is horrific as soon as your happy and feel relaxed it makes you relive every moment again. I wish I could forget and go to the shop or jump in my car without my mind overthinking but I plan my times what I’m going for so I am in an out and back to my house where I am safe with a police emergency alarm in place if needed. That the real life DA survivor with a child who also has PTSD and a husband tries to make us better everyday but everyday is still a battle but we keep going!
Glad you have found someone lovely, sounds like you and your child are real fighters ❤
I think that's why aimee is so dangerous she uses words like DV, PTSD even mental health for likes and sympathy sales when actually she has no clue 😢

Reactions: Loubie27

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Never ever in my life have I came across someone that loves to be ill 🤒 not sure if anyone followed the beautiful late Erin that posed her journey, she was the bravest soul, never complained, and then there was our aimless, with a slight temp, posting 304 vids a day she makes me sick

So pleased the big c has gone 🙌 sending lots of love x
I followed Erin and it broke my heart watching what she was going through. She was such a strong lady and a true inspiration. It sounds as if she had quite a tough life 😞

queenofscotts

Mar 9, 2024
It would make sense and that’s why I fing hate her. I live the life she pretends to have. I have PTSD and everytime there is a loud noise or a storm and my letter box is blowing with the wind I jump. My amazing husband will go to put his arm around me and I jump after 6 years because I feel a hand lifted to me. That’s real abuse. I think about where I go to get my food shopping, petrol and think about how I need to keep myself safe every minute of the day. I see a psychologist every two weeks and that was because I was referred to him from my mental health nurse at my GP PRACTICE and I had to wait 32 weeks for an appointment but I have stuck with it because I am not letting an abuser ruin my life. PTSD is horrific as soon as your happy and feel relaxed it makes you relive every moment again. I wish I could forget and go to the shop or jump in my car without my mind overthinking but I plan my times what I’m going for so I am in an out and back to my house where I am safe with a police emergency alarm in place if needed. That the real life of a DA survivor with a child who also has PTSD and a husband who tries to make us better everyday but everyday is still a battle but we keep going!
At least your beef isn't pork ! ❤️X

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It would make sense and that’s why I fing hate her. I live the life she pretends to have. I have PTSD and everytime there is a loud noise or a storm and my letter box is blowing with the wind I jump. My amazing husband will go to put his arm around me and I jump after 6 years because I feel a hand lifted to me. That’s real abuse. I think about where I go to get my food shopping, petrol and think about how I need to keep myself safe every minute of the day. I see a psychologist every two weeks and that was because I was referred to him from my mental health nurse at my GP PRACTICE and I had to wait 32 weeks for an appointment but I have stuck with it because I am not letting an abuser ruin my life. PTSD is horrific as soon as your happy and feel relaxed it makes you relive every moment again. I wish I could forget and go to the shop or jump in my car without my mind overthinking but I plan my times what I’m going for so I am in an out and back to my house where I am safe with a police emergency alarm in place if needed. That the real life of a DA survivor with a child who also has PTSD and a husband who tries to make us better everyday but everyday is still a battle but we keep going!
As a survivor of DV myself also suffer with ptsd as a result. It has been a few years for me also but she triggers me with how she throws the word around and claims to have suffered from “her partner shouted at her” I wish that was all I experienced 😔 I struggle with leaving the house to this day, I rely heavily on food deliveries, I only go out to get my prescription. Sending you all the hugs and love and I’m so happy your heart is in safe hands now ❤️❤️❤️

Anakerry1

Mar 8, 2024
Big hugs!🩷 x

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
As a survivor of DV myself also suffer with ptsd as a result. It has been a few years for me also but she triggers me with how she throws the word around and claims to have suffered from “her partner shouted at her” I wish that was all I experienced 😔 I struggle with leaving the house to this day, I rely heavily on food deliveries, I only go out to get my prescription. Sending you all the hugs and love and I’m so happy your heart is in safe hands now ❤️❤️❤️
If I could pop to see you to share a bottle of kylie and a pizza & co takeaway, I would! Massive hugs to you xx

TattleWatcher

Mar 8, 2024
There’s no pride in anything why would you allow that mess it’s easy enough to cover a table etc and mine would never leave that mess for me to clear up teaching H nothing so lazy.
I couldn’t sleep knowing I was coming down to that in the morning I’d never sleep, plus why would you post that I get being proud etc but no just no .
My 5 year old wouldn't leave a mess like that, he would help tidy AND I think it's staged with the mess....do u x 9 Yr old really make that mess??

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Oh sweetheart 😢 I’m so sorry for what you’re having to deal with. I’m glad you have an amazing husband for support. I can’t imagine how it must feel for you and how upsetting it must be to see people like aimee claiming to be a victim of DV and abuse without thinking of the consequences of their words, and then back tracking. I honestly feel for you ❤️
It is upsetting and honestly for people like me going on to Tik Tok or watching social media can make you feel like your in a bubble and give you confidence that you can do it and make good of something bad. I follow a girl from America whose mum left her abusive father and he ended up killing the mother and himself because he couldn’t handle that she left him. The daughter is now an orphan and relives everything but her motto is Let’s Not Rot. At the end of every post she says I will not rot or let’s not rot and that is the voice of a survivor leaving is just the beginning. She sees her trauma as rot she needs to not let it rot within her mind and won’t let it consume her. I honestly think she I right and can’t believe she is 18 and she helps me make me and my 18 year old daughter better with 3 words and I am 40 years old. She helps me very day. That’s what social media should be about not these horrible vile influencers with fake made up issues as the people with real issues see through it!

Last edited:

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
It is upsetting and honestly for people like me going on to Tik Tok or watching social media can make you feel like your in a bubble and give you confidence that you can do it and make good of something bad. I follow a girl from America whose mum left her abusive father and he ended up killing the mother and himself because he couldn’t handle that she left him. The daughter is now an orphan and relives everything but her motto is even thought this happened I tell myself. Let’s not rot every TT she posts she will end it will that and I try to think that too! She sees her trauma as rot she needs to not let rot her and it’s so true she is 18 and she helps me every day and my daughter is the same age. That’s what social media should be about not these horrible vile influencers with fake made up issues as the people with real issues see through it!
Aimee seems to have been pampered and wrapped up in cotton wool by her parents to keep her happy, so the tiniest bit of inconvenience, or getting pulled up on her behaviour causes her to have a toddler tantrum and calls it abuse because she isn’t getting her own way.
I grew up with very emotionally unavailable parents, my dad was constantly shouting at me and hitting me, and hearing shouting and raised voices now triggers me. It’s awful how it’s scars your memory and feelings moving forward in life.
And in no way am I comparing it to your situation so please don’t think that 🙏🏻 I can only imagine the heartache you must have.
But you’re right, there’s a side to social media which can be so helpful for people dealing with their personal situations and it’s good to know that you follow someone who helps you ❤️ but then there’s the side of this creature where it just makes a mockery of people who have genuinely dealt with trauma in their lives. Xx

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Me neither! And how she has to put every single chip portion in separate into the air fryer like it’d be a crime if someone stole a couple of her chips😂😂
Come at me if you want guys but I promise you, I won't care (coz unlike Aimee who needs constant validation and smoke blowing up her arse i dont give a rats fahoochi what anyone else thinks of my life decisions) Anyways, when WE get takeaways I put the food on paper plates!!!!!! 😬😬😬😬😬🙈🙈🙈🙈 coz there ain't NO way I'm washing up ANYTHING whole bloody point of getting a takeaway imo NO DISHES!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.