Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
As a survivor of DV myself also suffer with ptsd as a result. It has been a few years for me also but she triggers me with how she throws the word around and claims to have suffered from “her partner shouted at her” I wish that was all I experienced 😔 I struggle with leaving the house to this day, I rely heavily on food deliveries, I only go out to get my prescription. Sending you all the hugs and love and I’m so happy your heart is in safe hands now ❤️❤️❤️
OMG 😭 I love and hate at the same time you know how I feel loud noises and being shouted it is horrible and nobody knows what it feels like. Leaving the house is a massive issue for me too. I make all kinds of excuses I see my front door as stepping out into the lava. I am safe now but my mind isn’t however I do know if I didn’t have my husband I would be much worse off and he has really put up with a lot. Don’t want to turn the thread into this as I hardly ever speak about my own s but I do think it’s important that you and me are the reason why people dislike her lies so much it’s not a game to live like we do it’s so fing hard and it effects us and everyone around us too. Anytime I you need a friend I will be here for you ❤️

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee seems to have been pampered and wrapped up in cotton wool by her parents to keep her happy, so the tiniest bit of inconvenience, or getting pulled up on her behaviour causes her to have a toddler tantrum and calls it abuse because she isn’t getting her own way.
I grew up with very emotionally unavailable parents, my dad was constantly shouting at me and hitting me, and hearing shouting and raised voices now triggers me. It’s awful how it’s scars your memory and feelings moving forward in life.
And in no way am I comparing it to your situation so please don’t think that 🙏🏻 I can only imagine the heartache you must have.
But you’re right, there’s a side to social media which can be so helpful for people dealing with their personal situations and it’s good to know that you follow someone who helps you ❤️ but then there’s the side of this creature where it just makes a mockery of people who have genuinely dealt with trauma in their lives. Xx
My daughter feels exactly the same way as you do with her dad. I shout up to her when she has music on her room that her teas ready but because she doesn’t hear me I shout louder she will come downstairs upset thinking I am angry with her and asks me not to raise her voice. So I know how you feel and honestly nobody can explain the feeling of a loud voice sending shivers through your spine then your heart starts to race wondering what is gonna happen next. I don’t think you get over that you just learn or teach your brain to deal with it.

Only thing I do think social media brings me is people like you who know how I feel as it’s hard relate to anyone else. And as Aimee says if you know you know. That’s the only truth that has every come out of her mouth with regards to domestic abuse

Keep your chin up every day is a new day ❤️

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
My daughter feels exactly the same way as you do with her dad. I shout up to her when she has music on her room that her teas ready but because she doesn’t hear me I shout louder she will come downstairs upset thinking I am angry with her and asks me not to raise her voice. So I know how you feel and honestly nobody can explain the feeling of a loud voice sending shivers through your spine then your heart starts to race wondering what is gonna happen next. I don’t think you get over that you just learn or teach your brain to deal with it.

Only thing I do think social media brings me is people like you who know how I feel as it’s hard relate to anyone else. And as Aimee says if you know you know. That’s the only truth that has every come out of her mouth with regards to domestic abuse

Keep your chin up every day is a new day ❤️
If it’s taught me anything, it’s to know that I will never treat my children the way I was, or make them feel the way I did growing up. I’m not sure if private messages can be sent on here, but if they can, I’m always here ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Hi you lovely lot - avid tattle reader here - I’ve loved being here today - I can honestly say this vile dangerous woman child makes my blood pressure rocket to Mars. Everything about her - the pointless to the outright dangerous lies to all the pathetic life changing illnesses! Wish someone had the patience to look how many sickness posts there have been? From cancer to nerve pain and things she will never recover from. This women shares everything from dildo gate to bum wipe fetish yet once her Huns have cleared out their purses after yet another “ I’m very ill please buy my s “videos her illnesses are never mentioned again. The worst and most dangerous lies are about her alleged consecutive DV relationships- no thought for real victims and the bravery they have to muster! Her PTSD??? Her anxiety? Her trauma? All miraculously disappear when she off on a stupid haul! I’m sorry but once you have experienced real DV there is no way you would allow strange blokes under your roof and near your kids after a few shags n a cheap cocktail! She is the worst example of womanhood! Strong independent woman my arse! She needs to slither into the nearest bin ! Sorry for the rant!
Wow👏👏👏👏👏👏 and Hey, don't apologise, you've hit the nail on the head with everything you've said. She's a liar!! END OF!!! She cries DV but moves blokes in, STRANGE MEN, around her and her daughter, there's no bloody WAY she's suffered DV, I actually got blocked because in one of woeisme's videos she commented "I didn't say it was my ex husband" or words to that effect to imply it wasn't Andy she was on about but I commented that I remembered a tiktok from roughly about 3.5 years ago where she spoke about it and she implied that it WAS her ex hubbie. She blocked me. She forgets her own lies she tells that many. How the hell Andy or her 6 other exs haven't got a restraining order on her I've no idea. She needs sectioning, moreso coz she thought she could get away with wearing that black sparkly suit thing, WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯 Just NO, You ain't got the face OR the figure or ANYTHING to get away with wearing it, get on the friggin bin!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
If it’s taught me anything, it’s to know that I will never treat my children the way I was, or make them feel the way I did growing up. I’m not sure if private messages can be sent on here, but if they can, I’m always here ❤️
That’s the reason why I left I didnt want my daughter thinking it was acceptable to be treated or controlled that way by a man and the same for my son I didn’t want him to treat his future girlfriend/wife that way. My daughter is so strong now she had the worst life growing up and I honestly couldn’t be anymore proud of her. She works in mental health and she has so much patience for people who struggle she wants to be a mental health nurse and she will be one day.

I’m not sure about PM either but definitely want to keep in touch with you. Your not your upbringing always remember that and because of that you will be an amazing parent xx

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Wow👏👏👏👏👏👏 and Hey, don't apologise, you've hit the nail on the head with everything you've said. She's a liar!! END OF!!! She cries DV but moves blokes in, STRANGE MEN, around her and her daughter, there's no bloody WAY she's suffered DV, I actually got blocked because in one of woeisme's videos she commented "I didn't say it was my ex husband" or words to that effect to imply it wasn't Andy she was on about but I commented that I remembered a tiktok from roughly about 3.5 years ago where she spoke about it and she implied that it WAS her ex hubbie. She blocked me. She forgets her own lies she tells that many. How the hell Andy or her 6 other exs haven't got a restraining order on her I've no idea. She needs sectioning, moreso coz she thought she could get away with wearing that black sparkly suit thing, WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯 Just NO, You ain't got the face OR the figure or ANYTHING to get away with wearing it, get on the friggin bin!
legend
OMFG pussycatchat I loved you and this is not an ad on tattle you two were my gals when I started hating the bike 🤣 buzzing you are here 🎉

Reactions: pussycatchat

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
OMG 😭 I love and hate at the same time you know how I feel loud noises and being shouted it is horrible and nobody knows what it feels like. Leaving the house is a massive issue for me too. I make all kinds of excuses I see my front door as stepping out into the lava. I am safe now but my mind isn’t however I do know if I didn’t have my husband I would be much worse off and he has really put up with a lot. Don’t want to turn the thread into this as I hardly ever speak about my own s but I do think it’s important that you and me are the reason why people dislike her lies so much it’s not a game to live like we do it’s so fing hard and it effects us and everyone around us too. Anytime I you need a friend I will be here for you ❤️
Thank you, same to you!
I feel every word you just wrote 🥺❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
That’s the reason why I left I didnt want my daughter thinking it was acceptable to be treated or controlled that way by a man and the same for my son I didn’t want him to treat his future girlfriend/wife that way. My daughter is so strong now she had the worst life growing up and I honestly couldn’t be anymore proud of her. She works in mental health and she has so much patience for people who struggle she wants to be a mental health nurse and she will be one day.

I’m not sure about PM either but definitely want to keep in touch with you. Your not your upbringing always remember that and because of that you will be an amazing parent xx
Some of these conversations are making me tear up😪 i only joined last night and there's so much support between you lovely ladies❤sometimes just to offload and be supported means everything ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Bloody crazy isn't it, I've had a manic day, only came on an hour ago, been running round after teenagers and I literally sat down with a glass of wine about 11.00, wanna stay on here tho coz I know if I go to bed I will wake to about 78 new messages 😫😫😫😫😫 friggin addictive isn't it ...constantly 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀waiting for a new woeisme page ....bless them...I hope they manage to come back, shes been acting all smug and full of herself all day, acting like Mother friggin Earth coz she's taken 2 kids to Ninja Warrior, she's actually got off her (NOT) Size 12 arse and done something with the Twist kid, do me, shel need 3 Tesco shops, 4 trips to Primark and 6 takeaways to treat herself for actually DOING something with the poor little sod , comes to something when the only time you take your kid out is when they have a mate round eh Selfish f

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton

She sounds like an amazing young lady, who has been brought up by an equally amazing mum! ❤️❤️❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She sounds like an amazing young lady, who has been brought up by an equally amazing

What a brilliant young lady you've raised 👏👏👏❤️❤️❤️❤️ but I just have to say, Christ Alive I hope she doesn't get be the THIS unhinged fers mental health nurse, Jesus wept 😱😱😱😱😱😱 shel wanna pack the job in after a visit from the bullshitting bike from birkdaie 🙈🙈

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Some of these conversations are making me tear up😪 i only joined last night and there's so much support between you lovely ladies❤sometimes just to offload and be supported means everything ❤️
Don’t care if this sounds soppy but honestly being a lurker on tattle has made me happy these past two years. Tattle has made my day with all the pics and edits along with the thread titles has really made me smile, sniggering in bed countless times annoying my husband when he was trying to sleep 🤣. I felt muted that I couldn’t comment on tattle not even to b about Aimee I felt so bad when you rallied around each other through some awful times and you are a family and it annoyed me I couldn’t comment to show my support. Don’t know why tattle gets such a bad name because I’ve seen some of you show the most love, care and compassion to each other real girls girls.

Seriously pussycat can’t believe you are back woohoo. I def think we need to make Aimee’s tattle thread die she secretly loves it that she is stalked imagine it went dead she would lose her mind at nobody being jealous or wanting to be her. Can see why they locked tattle though there been some lunatics on this thread who I would not trust. Happy to be a lurker but be able to comment on here it’s a step forward!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.