Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Wow👏👏👏👏👏👏 and Hey, don't apologise, you've hit the nail on the head with everything you've said. She's a liar!! END OF!!! She cries DV but moves blokes in, STRANGE MEN, around her and her daughter, there's no bloody WAY she's suffered DV, I actually got blocked because in one of woeisme's videos she commented "I didn't say it was my ex husband" or words to that effect to imply it wasn't Andy she was on about but I commented that I remembered a tiktok from roughly about 3.5 years ago where she spoke about it and she implied that it WAS her ex hubbie. She blocked me. She forgets her own lies she tells that many. How the hell Andy or her 6 other exs haven't got a restraining order on her I've no idea. She needs sectioning, moreso coz she thought she could get away with wearing that black sparkly suit thing, WTAF🤯🤯🤯🤯 Just NO, You ain't got the face OR the figure or ANYTHING to get away with wearing it, get on the friggin bin!
Omg that black sequin set! 20 years ago maybe 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
At 9 years of age there shouldn't be a mess on the table like that. But I suppose when you live daily like that you see no wrong in it
Let's be honest, it's very rare Harper has a friend around, she's usually up in her room on her phone or ipad, so she's probably gone all out with the painting through sheer excitement lol. Good on her I say, it will do Aimee some good to attempt a bit of cleaning although I don't think it will be touched until Monday after they've been to the mothers. The cats will be locked up in the pissy utility room overnight so they won't get near the paint anyway :sick: :oops:

Johnson1901

Mar 10, 2024
england
Hey all 👋🏻
I’m here from the other place, I was undecided about joining but after reading some of your heartbreaking stories I felt like I couldn’t read and run!
You are all strong and amazing people and should be proud of yourselves for achieving all you have and being happy in your lives now
It takes guts and determination to want better for yourselves and your children and I am glad you’ve done it
❤️❤️❤️
Big loves and hugs to you all and I hope you have a good day today ❤️

Johnson1901

Mar 10, 2024
england
Let's be honest, it's very rare Harper has a friend around, she's usually up in her room on her phone or ipad, so she's probably gone all out with the painting through sheer excitement lol. Good on her I say, it will do Aimee some good to attempt a bit of cleaning although I don't think it will be touched until Monday after they've been to the mothers. The cats will be locked up in the pissy utility room overnight so they won't get near the paint anyway :sick: :oops:
Harper should’ve gone wild and painted the whole room, she’d have made it look ten times better than it does now 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Happy Mothers day to all you Mums, step mums, adopted mums, pet mums, nannies, and to anyone who's lost a mum (like me) Have a wonderful day and remember things are never that bad......you could be Aimee 😂:ROFLMAO: But seriously have a wonderful day whatever you're doing ❤️❤️❤️ Starting to love our little community in here, and thankful we all now have somewhere to vent :)🤪 xxxxx

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
@PecanPieCrust i reckon she’d still leave it to fester for months before she actually decided to clean it all up.
She’s hardly a clean qweeeeen!!
Maybe she’s hoping the mice would do it, esp as it happens in Disney films and we all know she loves a Disney film 🙄😂
The mice will be thrown in the utility room with the 'babies' for their lunch lol. I don't even want to imagine the smell in there if they're pissing in the laundry basket :sick: :sick:

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Happy Mothers day to all you Mums, step mums, adopted mums, pet mums, nannies, and to anyone who's lost a mum (like me) Have a wonderful day and remember things are never that bad......you could be Aimee 😂:ROFLMAO: But seriously have a wonderful day whatever you're doing ❤️❤️❤️ Starting to love our little community in here, and thankful we all now have somewhere to vent :)🤪 xxxxx
This is lovely xx Have a wonderful day too! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.