Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you for all the kind messages. I did pour my heart out last night on here but I do hope that it might help anyone is struggling with DA or the aftermath of it and that the main reason I hate Aimee is her lying about that. The woman’s aid lies really pissed me off as they were an amazing support to me and my kids.

Just seen the pic on Instagram of the kids painting 🤣 why would you let them make that much mess. Another example also of her excessive spending. That cardboard cut out is £20 and I don’t really think it’s for kids harpers age along with 11 or 12 bottles of paint at £1 each so in that one pic over £30 of stuff which she will likely bin or put in her next skip! Probably bought a lot more from Hobby Craft as well which isn’t in the pic. At least she spending on harper though and she didn’t spend another night glued to her iPad.

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
It is upsetting and honestly for people like me going on to Tik Tok or watching social media can make you feel like your in a bubble and give you confidence that you can do it and make good of something bad. I follow a girl from America whose mum left her abusive father and he ended up killing the mother and himself because he couldn’t handle that she left him. The daughter is now an orphan and relives everything but her motto is Let’s Not Rot. At the end of every post she says I will not rot or let’s not rot and that is the voice of a survivor leaving is just the beginning. She sees her trauma as rot she needs to not let it rot within her mind and won’t let it consume her. I honestly think she I right and can’t believe she is 18 and she helps me make me and my 18 year old daughter better with 3 words and I am 40 years old. She helps me very day. That’s what social media should be about not these horrible vile influencers with fake made up issues as the people with real issues see through i

It is upsetting and honestly for people like me going on to Tik Tok or watching social media can make you feel like your in a bubble and give you confidence that you can do it and make good of something bad. I follow a girl from America whose mum left her abusive father and he ended up killing the mother and himself because he couldn’t handle that she left him. The daughter is now an orphan and relives everything but her motto is Let’s Not Rot. At the end of every post she says I will not rot or let’s not rot and that is the voice of a survivor leaving is just the beginning. She sees her trauma as rot she needs to not let it rot within her mind and won’t let it consume her. I honestly think she I right and can’t believe she is 18 and she helps me make me and my 18 year old daughter better with 3 words and I am 40 years old. She helps me very day. That’s what social media should be about not these horrible vile influencers with fake made up issues as the people with real issues see through it!
Keep
That’s the reason why I left I didnt want my daughter thinking it was acceptable to be treated or controlled that way by a man and the same for my son I didn’t want him to treat his future girlfriend/wife that way. My daughter is so strong now she had the worst life growing up and I honestly couldn’t be anymore proud of her. She works in mental health and she has so much patience for people who struggle she wants to be a mental health nurse and she will be one day.

I’m not sure about PM either but definitely want to keep in touch with you. Your not your upbringing always remember that and because of that you will be an amazing parent xx
you ladies make me feel so proud off you all , you are all so strong and amazing , reading these stories has put a lump in my throat , sending love to you all

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning! Just wanted to say I’m so sorry for reading what some of you ladies have been through and the aftermath that you’re now dealing with 💕 It takes a strong person to get through that and you're doing amazing 🤩
Me too , there so amazing , this is why I can’t stand Aimee she makes a mockery of the real victims

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Well said ladies , I love the tattlers
I’m the same I missed out by a month when they closed the commenting on the tik tok threads but I read the tattle thread for Aimee every day as well as a few others. Her fake mate Vavron is another narcissist looking forward to seeing what happens at this event. I LOVED when Steph slagged Aimee off on live with Kerry Roma for leaving the hotel room a shole how embarrassing and Steph convinced her to wear that god awful dress to the event as well 🤣

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Thank you for all the kind messages. I did pour my heart out last night on here but I do hope that it might help anyone is struggling with DA or the aftermath of it and that the main reason I hate Aimee is her lying about that. The woman’s aid lies really pissed me off as they were an amazing support to me and my kids.

Just seen the pic on Instagram of the kids painting 🤣 why would you let them make that much mess. Another example also of her excessive spending. That cardboard cut out is £20 and I don’t really think it’s for kids harpers age along with 11 or 12 bottles of paint at £1 each so in that one pic over £30 of stuff which she will likely bin or put in her next skip! Probably bought a lot more from Hobby Craft as well which isn’t in the pic. At least she spending on harper though and she didn’t spend another night glued to her iPad.
I just caught up…and you lady, are a Warrior xxx I am so happy that you’ve found someone wonderful and I send you and your children so much love xxx

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning and happy Mother’s Day to you lovely lot. It’s a nationwide celebration but I can’t wait until Aimee single-handedly makes the day all about her.. EVEN THOUGH last year she said everyday was Mother’s Day and she doesn’t need to celebrate it on a specific day as she left her poor child at home for a crappy event. 👍. Stoic parenting efforts as usual from our favourite celebrity chef.

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
I’m the same I missed out by a month when they closed the commenting on the tik tok threads but I read the tattle thread for Aimee every day as well as a few others. Her fake mate Vavron is another narcissist looking forward to seeing what happens at this event. I LOVED when Steph slagged Aimee off on live with Kerry Roma for leaving the hotel room a shole how embarrassing and Steph convinced her to wear that god awful dress to the event as well 🤣
I’ve always tried to hunt down a screen recording of this but never managed to. It’s something I’d really enjoy watching 🤣

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning and happy Mother’s Day to you lovely lot. It’s a nationwide celebration but I can’t wait until Aimee single-handedly makes the day all about her.. EVEN THOUGH last year she said everyday was Mother’s Day and she doesn’t need to celebrate it on a specific day as she left her poor child at home for a crappy event. 👍. Stoic parenting efforts as usual from our favourite celebrity chef.
Favourite celebrity chef 🤣🤣🤣 Floored xx This is genius! Xx

Mar 8, 2024
Tbh I just want to know why David hasn’t come online and said his side? Why he’s allowed her to rinse him at any given opportunity? It doesn’t make sense
I assume it’s because he’s going down the legal route and he can’t put anything out there himself as it will jeopardise everything he has on her.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I just caught up…and you lady, are a Warrior xxx I am so happy that you’ve found someone wonderful and I send you and your children so much love xxx
Aww you have made me well up 🥹 thank you so much. I wouldn’t be where I am without my family and my husband he has shown me and my kids what a real family life should be like and we will continue to get stronger xxx

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve always tried to hunt down a screen recording of this but never managed to. It’s something I’d really enjoy watching 🤣
I just tried to find it for you it was hilarious. Then the doberhuns were all telling Aimee they had been slagging her off there was recordings of it on TT but they aren’t there now. Steph then distanced herself after that as she couldn’t handle Aimee’s trolls. Steph is a dangerous one too they are a match made in heaven.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I am off to shmush my Mum and Daughter. As we will be enjoying some family time, I’ll be away from my phone and actually enjoying being with each other. I can’t wait to sit down later with some borken (beef/pork/chicken), MY carrot and swede mash, H’s fave microwave butter with a few veg, several bottles of Kylie and catch up with you all xx

I am crossing my fingers, toes, legs (you should try it Aimee) that Charlie out does the present from her sister and turns up with a car for her Mum or something…a holiday…2 bottles of Chanel…xx

Oh, and just before I go, scrambled eggs and grapes. Sorry, what???? Can’t put an outfit together, or a meal it would seem. Lord above xx

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Aww you have made me well up 🥹 thank you so much. I wouldn’t be where I am without my family and my husband he has shown me and my kids what a real family life should be like and we will continue to get stronger xxx
Damn right you will! Xxx The example you have set your children with your strength and trust of letting someone else love you, will teach them the best life lessons ever! Sorry for making you well up, but be proud of yourself xxxx 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
I just tried to find it for you it was hilarious. Then the doberhuns were all telling Aimee they had been slagging her off there was recordings of it on TT but they aren’t there now. Steph then distanced herself after that as she couldn’t handle Aimee’s trolls. Steph is a dangerous one too they are a match made in heaven.
Two narcs together. They’re an awful pair!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I am off to shmush my Mum and Daughter. As we will be enjoying some family time, I’ll be away from my phone and actually enjoying being with each other. I can’t wait to sit down later with some borken (beef/pork/chicken), MY carrot and swede mash, H’s fave microwave butter with a few veg, several bottles of Kylie and catch up with you all xx

I am crossing my fingers, toes, legs (you should try it Aimee) that Charlie out does the present from her sister and turns up with a car for her Mum or something…a holiday…2 bottles of Chanel…xx

Oh, and just before I go, scrambled eggs and grapes. Sorry, what???? Can’t put an outfit together, or a meal it would seem. Lord above xx
I would love Charlie to outdo Aimee she already has with her brand new car but I suspect Aimee within the next few weeks will have a new car announcement and she will say because of the fake car crash and bamboons damage 🙄 I really want Charlie to cook beef and for it to be medium rare and look amazing. Would be hilarious after Aimee’s attempt the comments on that TT were hilarious she was fuming! Well maybe I won’t do DUD 🤣 Classic narc

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
You can bet whatever the topic of conversation today Aimee will find a way to centre it back to herself and her TikTok trauma. Funny that everything else gives her trauma so she avoids it, but TikTok doesn’t. Strange.

That mess, it’s clear she just lets H get on with it unsupervised. There’s been a few times she’s had to clean big stains off the carpet with Dr Beckmanns. Also, she has no respect for her living environment so why is her daughter (and her mate going to?)

Happy Mother’s Day and ❤️ to everyone who needs it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.