Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Does she then realise we will all know her real size in clothes too unless she’s selling the small clothes she never fitted in 🤣🤣
There is no way she is gonna start Vinted she is way too lazy to drag her arse to the post office remember she already has a busy schedule with all the cooking for scratch and cleaning she does everyday. If she did the reviews would be horrific items covered in cat hair plasters like that manky brown dressing gown with an odour of cat piss 🤮

Mar 7, 2024
That IG photo of the paint on the table. (Have no idea how to attach a photo on this site).

1. Why would you not cover the table/floor with old sheets?

2. They are 9, not 3. 9 year olds do not make that kind of mess unless they are unsupervised for hours....we know girls can be silly after a while but that picture screams to me of 2 girls left alone who became bored and started to mess.

3. Harper loves art? If so, why would she make a mess? Crying out for attention.

4. That cardboard truck/bus thing is aimed for toddlers. I had a few for my son when he was 2/3years old.

5. How can anyone leave mess till the next day 🤦‍♀️. I wouldn't sleep!

Mar 8, 2024
T Peeps... please don't think we all think like 'that' we don't. I..prob amongst others love the way you have each others backs and support each other. I feel for some of you when you share stuff. I never read and think that stuff other than A stuff is irrelevant. It's life, isn't it and most of us can relate to a lot of it. I know I can. I'm also a big animal lover so empathise with those posts...goldfish and all 🙃😻 I can understand keeping your guards up with regards to on here and the time it takes to keep up! Some of us, unlike lazybones actually have a FT job, kids, furbabies (7 oops 🐈‍⬛🐕😁 ) and a home to run.
I do think like many of you have said..it's like the floodgates for a lot of us and the need to offload!! lol.
Let's please respect each other whatever site as we are all here on common ground. ❤️ Sorry for essay!
Anyway...keep popping on both to see if woe is back on TT. Anyone know? 🙏
Well said and I also want to say I think all of you on TL are amazing. The support you all show each other just shows what lovely people you all are ❤️❤️❤️

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
That IG photo of the paint on the table. (Have no idea how to attach a photo on this site).

1. Why would you not cover the table/floor with old sheets?

2. They are 9, not 3. 9 year olds do not make that kind of mess unless they are unsupervised for hours....we know girls can be silly after a while but that picture screams to me of 2 girls left alone who became bored and started to mess.

3. Harper loves art? If so, why would she make a mess? Crying out for attention.

4. That cardboard truck/bus thing is aimed for toddlers. I had a few for my son when he was 2/3years old.

5. How can anyone leave mess till the next day 🤦‍♀️. I wouldn't sleep!
Agree with everything you have said that cardboard truck was £20 and it’s 100% for a toddler maybe up to primary age think the idea is to colour it then play in it. I don’t think Harper is ever supervised. I think her mother is constantly on her phone deleting comments. I have seen loads of comments being deleted within seconds she must constantly be on her phone deleting inbetween making content or watching TT for ideas to copy. Really sad how TT has taken over her life. I think she was making decent money however the brand deals are drying up and she will always be chasing to get back to that again which won’t happen too many people see through her now.

If you click the little paper clip that has attach files that will let you upload a pic x

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpeg
    IMG_0339.jpeg
    285.7 KB · Views: 93

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
Agree with everything you have said that cardboard truck was £20 and it’s 100% for a toddler maybe up to primary age think the idea is to colour it then play in it. I don’t think Harper is ever supervised. I think her mother is constantly on her phone deleting comments. I have seen loads of comments being deleted within seconds she must constantly be on her phone deleting inbetween making content or watching TT for ideas to copy. Really sad how TT has taken over her life. I think she was making decent money however the brand deals are drying up and she will always be chasing to get back to that again which won’t happen too many people see through her now.

If you click the little paper clip that has attach files that will let you upload a pic x
Only just seen this now as I don’t have instagram.. Tbf she hasn’t done all bad, it seems like they had a good time and made some memories

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Only just seen this now as I don’t have instagram.. Tbf she hasn’t done all bad, it seems like they had a good time and made some memories
I can guarantee Aimee didn’t partake in the painting. She left harper and her pal to get on with it. The mess is unbelievable for kids their age you would think it was toddlers were left unsupervised. I can’t believe she posted that to Instagram and said I will clean it in the morning she is a tramp.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Did anyone catch Charlie's tesco haul from last night. Definitely throwing shade at Aimless. Not showing what's she's got her mum and mentioning the Nan. Aimless never mentions her Nan.
Would you aimless is vile to her looking down nose etc Charlie must hate going to Wendy’s when she knows she is there the poor girl is always shoved out the way .

Mar 7, 2024
Good morning and happy Mother’s Day to you lovely lot. It’s a nationwide celebration but I can’t wait until Aimee single-handedly makes the day all about her.. EVEN THOUGH last year she said everyday was Mother’s Day and she doesn’t need to celebrate it on a specific day as she left her poor child at home for a crappy event. 👍. Stoic parenting efforts as usual from our favourite celebrity chef.
Ohh yeah to bake that cake that looked like it had been sat on by Hagrid! Imagine leaving your child on Mothers Day to do that 🤦🏼‍♀️😅

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I can guarantee Aimee didn’t partake in the painting. She left harper and her pal to get on with it. The mess is unbelievable for kids their age you would think it was toddlers were left unsupervised. I can’t believe she posted that to Instagram and said I will clean it in the morning she is a tramp.
No, you are 100% right. I don’t think amiee helped with the painting either. I meant H and her friend seemed to have a good time. The mess looks like they probably did get board when the novelty worn off, and just started to mess around

Status
Not open for further replies.