Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I just watched Charlie’s TT from last night. She was def throwing shade at Aimless. The way Aimee treats Charlie is disgusting some of the looks she gives her turning her nose up at her when she speaks. I feel bad for Charlie she is def treated differently. Would love her to find a loaded man and have more money than Aimee that would piss her right off cos we know how desperate Aimee is for a man

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I just watched Charlie’s TT from last night. She was def throwing shade at Aimless. The way Aimee treats Charlie is disgusting some of the looks she gives her turning her nose up at her when she speaks. I feel bad for Charlie she is def treated differently. Would love her to find a loaded man and have more money than Aimee that would piss her right off cos we know how desperate Aimee is for a man
Your profile picture is the best ever picture of her !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
When they had a kfc and she spat her dummy out over a tub of gravy, so Charlie let her have it 🤣🤣🤣

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
I can guarantee Aimee didn’t partake in the painting. She left harper and her pal to get on with it. The mess is unbelievable for kids their age you would think it was toddlers were left unsupervised. I can’t believe she posted that to Instagram and said I will clean it in the morning she is a tramp.
I’ve just seen on TL a picture of the carpet with paint on it. If that was me I would be fuming! She should have definitely put some sheet down, at first glance didn’t seem to bad, yes some paint on table but easy to wipe off but I guess it’s amiees problem anyways… she needs to stop cutting corners and making life harder for her self!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
You already know aimless will make it competition of who’s spent the most on mummieeeee

No wonder R Charlie lives further away, she knows she’s treated differently because they don’t exactly hide it.
I much rather her than aimless, least she seems more relatable
I actually think Wendy only panders to Aimee because of the gifts and holidays she pays for. I’ve also wondered about Wendy’s house I bet Greg bought that house for her. She can’t be making that much money working as a 80/90s retro hairdresser

I think it’s a good thing Charlie does live further away as being left out the way she is would feel horrible day in day out. Charlie is definitely more relatable that Aimee and she does seem to be a better parent Ralph is a pleasant and well kept little boy.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
You already know aimless will make it competition of who’s spent the most on mummieeeee

No wonder R Charlie lives further away, she knows she’s treated differently because they don’t exactly hide it.
I much rather her than aimless, least she seems more relatable
I mean if you put aside the constant lip licking, hair stroking, arse showing, braless twirlies and general I love myself poses then yeah she's actually the better of the 2 🤪 At least Ralph gets decent food, the house is tidy, she's always cleaning, she takes him out a lot too and you can see he adores her. As much as i think TikTok is changing her not for the better I do think she's a great mum who puts him first. I also think she enjoys Aimee getting slaughtered for her behaviour 😂😂 I'm surprised her mum, Charlie and bestie Vav haven't supported her more in her comments, but then like I said they probably secretly enjoy watching it 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
sorry your in the wrong place if your wanting us to diss those tattle girls! those girls show support to eachother without even knowing eachother and i love how they do that!!
I am with you on this and if people have issues with TL then I suggest you just move along as this isn’t the thread for you. I think I speak for most of us that we want to create a safe, supportive place over here just like the amazing TL woman are.
YOU WILL NEVER GET ME SAYING ANYTHING BAD AGAINST THOSE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ❤️❤️❤️
I am replying to the comment you replied to not you booboobit 🥰

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I actually think Wendy only panders to Aimee because of the gifts and holidays she pays for. I’ve also wondered about Wendy’s house I bet Greg bought that house for her. She can’t be making that much money working as a 80/90s retro hairdresser

I think it’s a good thing Charlie does live further away as being left out the way she is would feel horrible day in day out. Charlie is definitely more relatable that Aimee and she does seem to be a better parent Ralph is a pleasant and well kept little boy.
80s/90s retro hairdresser !!! 😂 :ROFLMAO:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I mean if you put aside the constant lip licking, hair stroking, arse showing, braless twirlies and general I love myself poses then yeah she's actually the better of the 2 🤪 At least Ralph gets decent food, the house is tidy, she's always cleaning, she takes him out a lot too and you can see he adores her. As much as i think TikTok is changing her not for the better I do think she's a great mum who puts him first. I also think she enjoys Aimee getting slaughtered for her behaviour 😂😂 I'm surprised her mum, Charlie and bestie Vav haven't supported her more in her comments, but then like I said they probably secretly enjoy watching it 😂😂😂
They are just relieved it’s someone else getting the piss taken out of them.
Remember their reason for being on there is solely to make money and an outlet for their narcissistic personalities

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I am with you on this and if people have issues with TL then I suggest you just move along as this isn’t the thread for you. I think I speak for most of us that we want to create a safe, supportive place over here just like the amazing TL woman are.
I’m only here because of them 🙏🏼

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
LOVE THIS ❤️ couldn’t agree more as much as I love how funny the tattle ladies are about Aimless they really are so supportive of each other when one of them is having a hard time. It amazes me anyone can read that thread and call them trolls. I love they directed me to here as I can’t comment and it’s been great being able to interact with them and have a voice to vent

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Never ever in my life have I came across someone that loves to be ill 🤒 not sure if anyone followed the beautiful late Erin that posed her journey, she was the bravest soul, never complained, and then there was our aimless, with a slight temp, posting 304 vids a day she makes me sick

So pleased the big c has gone 🙌 sending lots of love x
I have friend who is waiting on results and I’ve seen him suffering yet he’s been so dignified and never once moaned. I’m so proud of him and my heart goes out to anyone who genuinely suffers.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
LOVE THIS ❤️ couldn’t agree more as much as I love how funny the tattle ladies are about Aimless they really are so supportive of each other when one of them is having a hard time. It amazes me anyone can read that thread and call them trolls. I love they directed me to here as I can’t comment and it’s been great being able to interact with them and have a voice to vent
SAME😘

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
To all you lovely ladies today, however you choose to spend today, I hope you're kind to yourself ❤️‍🩹

I've been lucky enough to be a mother for 19 years. My 1 and only child was born very premature and I lost them several times. I'm extremely lucky I get to wake up with them today and celebrate (even though the lazy bugger is still in bed 🙄) my ex (the donor) swore on my childs life once, knowing that he was was lying (I knew he was lying too). He did that knowing we'd gone through the most horrific 6 months of our lives in special care not knowing if my child would survive (I say my child as he hasn't been in contact for almost 12 years) aimless swearing on Harpers life knowing she's not being truthful is, in my opinion, the lowest of the low. Especially as there are so many photos/videos with the evidence. I won't say she doesn't deserve children because that is an extremely cruel thing to say to any female, but she should be more careful with her lies and how she uses Harper

Status
Not open for further replies.