Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
To all you lovely ladies today, however you choose to spend today, I hope you're kind to yourself ❤️‍🩹

I've been lucky enough to be a mother for 19 years. My 1 and only child was born very premature and I lost them several times. I'm extremely lucky I get to wake up with them today and celebrate (even though the lazy bugger is still in bed 🙄) my ex (the donor) swore on my childs life once, knowing that he was was lying (I knew he was lying too). He did that knowing we'd gone through the most horrific 6 months of our lives in special care not knowing if my child would survive (I say my child as he hasn't been in contact for almost 12 years) aimless swearing on Harpers life knowing she's not being truthful is, in my opinion, the lowest of the low. Especially as there are so many photos/videos with the evidence. I won't say she doesn't deserve children because that is an extremely cruel thing to say to any female, but she should be more careful with her lies and how she uses Harper
Hope you have the best day with your child ❤️ Your an amazing mum and appreciate your child which is what every good parent does. Aimee shouldn’t take being a parent for granted but she does and I feel so bad for Harper and I think she is gonna have a really hard time at High School even more so if her mother is still on TT. Aimee probably thinks all the kids will think Harper has a celebrity mum when they will take the piss right out of her. Kids can be really cruel and I don’t think Harper would know how to handle that as she is rarely out of the house with friends.

Mar 8, 2024
Happy Mothers day to all you Mums, step mums, adopted mums, pet mums, nannies, and to anyone who's lost a mum (like me) Have a wonderful day and remember things are never that bad......you could be Aimee 😂:ROFLMAO: But seriously have a wonderful day whatever you're doing ❤️❤️❤️ Starting to love our little community in here, and thankful we all now have somewhere to vent :)🤪 xxxxx
What a lovely thing to write & have a lovely day too 🥰🥰🥰

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Hope you have the best day with your child ❤️ Your an amazing mum and appreciate your child which is what every good parent does. Aimee shouldn’t take being a parent for granted but she does and I feel so bad for Harper and I think she is gonna have a really hard time at High School even more so if her mother is still on TT. Aimee probably thinks all the kids will think Harper has a celebrity mum when they will take the piss right out of her. Kids can be really cruel and I don’t think Harper would know how to handle that as she is rarely out of the house with friends.
Kids today are absolutely ruthless. They find the snallest of things to bully someone over. This isn't just in high school, this is primary school. Without going into too much detail because I'll out myself on tik tok, a very young family member of mine has diabetes, they're in primary school, and some of their so called best friends have bullied them over it. Most primary school children have phones these days, many are on tik tok. It only takes one video to pop up on their page and that will be a school life of hell for many years to come. Arrrrr ralph must see some of it, surely. I've seen comments from him on arrrrr Charlie page.

Mar 8, 2024
There is no way she is gonna start Vinted she is way too lazy to drag her arse to the post office remember she already has a busy schedule with all the cooking for scratch and cleaning she does everyday. If she did the reviews would be horrific items covered in cat hair plasters like that manky brown dressing gown with an odour of cat piss 🤮
That’s so true as the lies just fall out of her and I couldn’t think of anything worse than owning items she has used 🤮🤮
An account on TT called justnina actually did a video of a suit she bought from Vinted & you need a strong stomach to watch it 🙈🤮
First person I thought who’d have clothes like that is catpiss

Mar 2, 2024
Happy Mother's Day!

Attachments

• Yikes2.jpg
    Yikes2.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 98

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I am with you on this and if people have issues with TL then I suggest you just move along as this isn’t the thread for you. I think I speak for most of us that we want to create a safe, supportive place over here just like the amazing TL woman are.
YOU WILL NEVER GET ME SAYING ANYTHING BAD AGAINST THOSE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ❤️❤️❤️
I am replying to the comment you replied to not you booboobit 🥰
I feel like we're the TL extended family

Mar 8, 2024
Happy Mother’s Day to you all & have a lovely day whatever you are doing ❤️❤️❤️
My boys are on their 20’s and on there way to come see me then we are all going to see my mother in law. This is going to be her last Mother’s Day we have with her and it’s going to be so hard knowing this 😢😢
She has had breast cancer x3, kicked its butt and was in remission for years but this third time it has spread all over her body.
We have a matter of months left with her & I can honestly say in the 29 yrs I’ve been part of the family, I’ve never had the mother in law in hell.
We will then go see my mum & then come home & do what normal family’s do and cook a roast, tidy up & chill with my hubby and boys xxxx

Mar 7, 2024
Does she not realise being a TikTok influencer 🤮 you only have a certain amount of people you can block . Think it’s only a few thousand so she will have to unblock old accounts to block new accounts 🤣🤣 surely her crap management would of told her this
She must get a special extra block allowance as she must have blocked thousands with 'me dad's wedding' asking which dress people preferred and thousands for each drama since

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
💐 Happy Morher’s Day all! Thinking of all today

I just want to touch on the sentiments and echo them - that we love the TL lot 🥰💕.

They have built a lovely little community and help one another out and many a times I have read and seen some inspiring messages that have helped me and they just such a fun loving bunch of ladies 🥰 (and gents sorry if I missed out any gents as well! 🙈!)

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today! 💕

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Happy Mother’s Day to you all & have a lovely day whatever you are doing ❤️❤️❤️
My boys are on their 20’s and on there way to come see me then we are all going to see my mother in law. This is going to be her last Mother’s Day we have with her and it’s going to be so hard knowing this 😢😢
She has had breast cancer x3, kicked its butt and was in remission for years but this third time it has spread all over her body.
We have a matter of months left with her & I can honestly say in the 29 yrs I’ve been part of the family, I’ve never had the mother in law in hell.
We will then go see my mum & then come home & do what normal family’s do and cook a roast, tidy up & chill with my hubby and boys xxxx
I hope today isn't too hard for you all. It sounds like you've been lucky in the MIL depth. Please take the photos, make the memories. Make today as special as possible ❤️‍🩹I avoid photos and it's my biggest regret since losing my dad. I had to go to a Facebook group and ask them to change a photo of my husband to my father just so I could say I had a photo of us together.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Happy mothers day gang! To all those lucky enough to still have theirs please hold them tight. I'd do anything to have mines here today. Anyone whose struggling to conceive I pray that it's your turn soon, anyone on their own being the best mum they can be to their little ones I see you and you're amazing! Anyone whose struggling today due to loss I hope you do something lovely for yourself today. Its well deserved I'm sure ♥️ any step mum's, foster mum's or the like you are so needed and I hope you feel appreciated today to xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.