Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Happy mothers day to u all...hope shamless gets the day she deserves...man her videos lately well all the time boil my piss...she thinks after this week shes above everyone else and cant do no wrong as her doberhuns wont believe anything that goes against princess amiee. I jus want to see her world come crumbling down around her...or is that abit too harsh lol

Mistymoo

Mar 9, 2024
I like Charlie better she packs more relistic lunch and plates up more relistic dinners
I can't stand both of them. Charlie comes across as a bit of a mean girl. All that niceness is just a front, scratch the surface and I am sure the real Charlie will come out. She also loves herself way too much always sticking her bum in the camera seriously 🙄 She is also talking about buying a kitten for her Birthday, can neither of these two idiots ever think of adopting a cat from a cat Rescue!

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
I can't stand both of them. Charlie comes across as a bit of a mean girl. All that niceness is just a front, scratch the surface and I am sure the real Charlie will come out. She also loves herself way too much always sticking her bum in the camera seriously 🙄 She is also talking about buying a kitten for her Birthday, can neither of these two idiots ever think of adopting a cat from a cat Rescue!
She can have aimees cast offs. She's not bothered about the babies now. Can't even be bothered to pretend there is a cat sitter any more. She might miss remi boy but she wouldn't miss bitey and the other one

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I am quite new to TT, and Aimee kept popping up. I actually find her very triggering as someone who has suffered serious trauma and violence, she absolutely has not. I also think that if this is the generation of people to “influence” the next generation then there is no hope. To be lazy, dirty and a liar are not good credentials. I also wish she would be honest about her use of the skin smoother and slimming filters she’s only kidding herself no one else.

Mar 7, 2024
I think Charlie's always felt like the ugly sister growing up, always been left out or made to feel less important than princess aimee. I don't blame her for enjoying her new found popularity but it's verging on OF at times, particularly bending over in the tiny shorts and vest tops. She's much more relatable than her overgrown toddler of sister but she just needs to rein in s*x worker vibes

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
When Aimee says you're worth it to her mum when the majority of the hamper is stuff she got for free....

Love that Charlie has gone out and picked stuff for her mum and kept most of it off tiktok so it's a proper surprise. That's how it should be done.
I thought that….youre worth all my freebies The perfume was prob a tester from a perfume girl who follows her 😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I see the 2 alkis couldn't even wait for Charlie to arrive before popping open the booze, pair of greedy selfish wine addicted fers, yeah Mothers Day and you're too incompetent to cook for your own mother you absolute waster, and ALL the gifts in that hamper were FREE Aimee so you couldn't even be arsed to spend your own money or your time shopping for her, shove your Mother's Day up your arse

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
And the kylie is out couldn’t even wait for Charlie to arrive ……no shock there tell me you have an alcohol problem with out telling 🙈.
It’s the kids I feel for there with adults who are rat arsed most of the time
Just commented similar, they're so selfish...they make me sick the pair of them, if I was Charlie I'd do them pair of them off

Status
Not open for further replies.