Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahltroll

Mar 9, 2024
I want to know why this cow goes through life treating people like s and nothing appears to be done about it
She is a fake and a fraud.
She’ll end up in her own sad and lonely. I knew a woman just like her. Eventually her sister will find a partner and her daughter will grow up and start her life & she’ll have nobody. I can’t see her caring for her mum when she’s older and needs help the way she constantly had digs about her dad when he was poorly

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Not sure if it’s been posted but slate lady has made a video defending why amiee is on her PR list
She can spout off all she wants. It won't wash with me. She doesn't need peoples custom if she can afford to send out £100 worth of gifts to Aimee and other creators. She's obv not struggling. I refuse to line the pockets of business who continually gift to beggars like Aimee who never ever seem to spend their own cash with these people. She never comes on and says "I ordered this or that" ALWAYS waits for the free stuff so yeah, she's a beg!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I don't think they could ever manage to have family time together that doesn't involve popping a bottle. It says alot about them to be honest!
It really does also apparently they're staying over as well coz shel obv be pissed as they all will be, wonder if Charlie's staying? or will she drive home to Blackpool? Kids have both got school tomorrow tho so wonder who's gunna be doing the school run? Bet shel say Twist is feeling "unwell" coz I expect nobody can be arsed to take her, they'll be hungover to hell

Mar 8, 2024
I hope today isn't too hard for you all. It sounds like you've been lucky in the MIL depth. Please take the photos, make the memories. Make today as special as possible ❤️‍🩹I avoid photos and it's my biggest regret since losing my dad. I had to go to a Facebook group and ask them to change a photo of my husband to my father just so I could say I had a photo of us together.
I really am lucky with my MIL & we have taken lots of photos too❤️
She was worn out bless here & we had a lovely time & roast will be ready at 6pm (not beef but gammon 🤣🤣) I promise it will still look like a piece of gammon with honey & mustard caramelised on it 🤭🤣

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
It really does also apparently they're staying over as well coz shel obv be pissed as they all will be, wonder if Charlie's staying? or will she drive home to Blackpool? Kids have both got school tomorrow tho so wonder who's gunna be doing the school run? Bet shel say Twist is feeling "unwell" coz I expect nobody can be arsed to take her, they'll be hungover to hell
Apparently Charlie is driving back tonight cos she's working in the morning. I also don't think Harper will go to school either. But miracles can happen so watch this space......... 😂 :rolleyes:

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
The face on her “yeah it’s Charlie’s thing that” 😂 you can feel the tension through the screen

Attachments

• IMG_2254.jpeg
    IMG_2254.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 149

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Not sure if it’s been posted but slate lady has made a video defending why amiee is on her PR list
Even if I wanted to use the slate lady I wouldn’t cos of skanky mamma promoting her.
The sheer amount of “influencers “ she sends pr to her and the Northumberland candle company how are they making any profits?
Surly you cannot be making that much when your sending out packages to everyone for free makes no sense to me at all .

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Was the wine Wendy showed at the end of her hurl from Aimee?

As Charlie says “oh the coaster from Ralph”‘ goes to find it and gives it to Wendy who says “oh I forgot about it as it had a glass of Prosecco on it!”
Then it looks like Aimee passes her the box of wine to take the limelight off Ralph present?! 😮

Wow just wow she really can’t stand sharing the limelight with her sister or nephew or anyone really can she?!

Status
Not open for further replies.