Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Even if I wanted to use the slate lady I wouldn’t cos of skanky mamma promoting her.
The sheer amount of “influencers “ she sends pr to her and the Northumberland candle company how are they making any profits?
Surly you cannot be making that much when your sending out packages to everyone for free makes no sense to me at all .
I buy nothing that these people advertise because its never actually because its good its because they are paid and its free. The slate lady could advertise herself she doesn't need the likes of Aimee to say things are great. When does she ever even mention a business other than when she's getting it free and then it's never to be seen or heard of again. Idiots think she's their friend to.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I buy nothing that these people advertise because its never actually because its good its because they are paid and its free. The slate lady could advertise herself she doesn't need the likes of Aimee to say things are great. When does she ever even mention a business other than when she's getting it free and then it's never to be seen or heard of again. Idiots think she's their friend to.
Exactly

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Apparently Charlie is driving back tonight cos she's working in the morning. I also don't think Harper will go to school either. But miracles can happen so watch this space......... 😂 :rolleyes:
You can see it now can't you ..."Harpers been in my bed all night, coughing so she won't be going in" ...(aka me and mum are still pissed as farts from all the booze we supped yesterday so neither of us are fit to drive, and we can't be arsed to walk her to school either so day off for her it is) if she IS ever sick it's because of all the utter se you feed her, her lack of fresh air, lack of exercise, lack of cleanliness , and lack of everything coz her mother is a lazy arsed fwit who can't see past bloody Tiktok

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Even if I wanted to use the slate lady I wouldn’t cos of skanky mamma promoting her.
The sheer amount of “influencers “ she sends pr to her and the Northumberland candle company how are they making any profits?
Surly you cannot be making that much when your sending out packages to everyone for free makes no sense to me at all .
Slate Lady's just made some arsey video reply to some poor commenter who's made a valid point. Not great to reply to a genuine question in such a sarcastic way when you're a business owner imo. DO BETTER

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Did anyone notice the tension between the 2 ugly sisters when Aimless was dishing up dinner? The part where she asked if Ralph wanted a Yorkshire 😬😂
Yeah "DUD slightly tipsy edition" SLIGHTLY??? Pissed before they even sit to eat, most things are burnt to a crisp coz they were too busy boozing to keep a check on the food, Yorkshire puds like rocks 🪨 Aimee fingering everyones food as usual with those filthy germ ridden talons🤢 ALL for show yet again "Look how close we all are" bollocks yeah you're SO close to your mum you buggered off at 16 to live with ya dad I bet its coz Wendy brought a different fella home every week, bit like Aimee does now, apple doesn't fall far from the tree eh....they want everyone to envy them but it's a No from me, I don't want your pissed up, shopping addicted, lonely tiktok life Aimee, you're welcome to it. It's doing you no favours

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
IMG_2255.png
The cheek to judge her mums chicken when she made whatever beef that was last week🙄😂😂😂😂

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
That dinner looked awful burned yorkshires chicken looks as dry as the bloody desert sands,Aimee with a gob like a slapped arse Charlie’s not much better and what was tha sniping when she asked about yorkshires?.
You can see there’s no love lost between them both cannot imagine being like that with my sister.
Totally tipsy as well so you know they’ll all be pi**ed soon and Charlie’s driving as well smh she needs reporting.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Does any one know what’s happened to woisme ? Hope she hasn’t given up she defo rattled Aimee
I wish she would re appear, it’s the only thing that stopped her being cocky like she is now. I’m aghast at her outfit, she looks like Father Christmas in it. I can’t listen to her now so I have the sound off. I’m literally allergic to her voice. She’s smug as anything now isn’t she? Please somebody shut her up 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
LOVE THIS ❤️ couldn’t agree more as much as I love how funny the tattle ladies are about Aimless they really are so supportive of each other when one of them is having a hard time. It amazes me anyone can read that thread and call them trolls. I love they directed me to here as I can’t comment and it’s been great being able to interact with them and have a voice to vent
💯 agree❤️

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
The only thing I would ever be jealous of Aimee of is the amount of free time she has (which she could be spending with Harper) her disposable income and her life rent/mortgage free - but when you think she has no friends, no relationship with Harper, no partner, no dress sense, a deluded sense of reality, a dirty home 1980.s style, I would rather my 60 plus hour working week. At least I can go to bed at night providing a service, imagine thinking DUD and a scruffy sip of the day is being a role model.

Status
Not open for further replies.