Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The only thing I would ever be jealous of Aimee of is the amount of free time she has (which she could be spending with Harper) her disposable income and her life rent/mortgage free - but when you think she has no friends, no relationship with Harper, no partner, no dress sense, a deluded sense of reality, a dirty home 1980.s style, I would rather my 60 plus hour working week. At least I can go to bed at night providing a service, imagine thinking DUD and a scruffy sip of the day is being a role model.
I don’t understand why anyone wants to watch her drink coffee. Everything about her irritates me. Someone said she looks like Kenneth Williams and it’s true! It’s that really long bulbous nose and funny teeth.
Whatever event she’s at next week she will look a complete mess. Surrounded by pretty youngsters with their well groomed hair and polished makeup, she’s going to feel a right twerp. Why is her eyeliner so long and winged out, who’s told her that looks good?

Mistymoo42

Mar 8, 2024
I can't stand both of them. Charlie comes across as a bit of a mean girl. All that niceness is just a front, scratch the surface and I am sure the real Charlie will come out. She also loves herself way too much always sticking her bum in the camera seriously 🙄 She is also talking about buying a kitten for her Birthday, can neither of these two idiots ever think of adopting a cat from a cat Rescue!
Haha we have twin user names

Reactions: Mistymoo

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Slate Lady's just made some arsey video reply to some poor commenter who's made a valid point. Not great to reply to a genuine question in such a sarcastic way when you're a business owner imo. DO BETTER
If she holds Aimee in such high regard then she's gona be a bit of a prick anyway isn't she lol, so i wouldn't expect anything else than a clapback from the se lady oops slate lady 😂 😂

Mar 8, 2024
The only thing I would ever be jealous of Aimee of is the amount of free time she has (which she could be spending with Harper) her disposable income and her life rent/mortgage free - but when you think she has no friends, no relationship with Harper, no partner, no dress sense, a deluded sense of reality, a dirty home 1980.s style, I would rather my 60 plus hour working week. At least I can go to bed at night providing a service, imagine thinking DUD and a scruffy sip of the day is being a role model.
Sorry that made me laugh the way I read that...'I can go to bed at night providing service' #dirty mind 🤔🙃🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t understand why anyone wants to watch her drink coffee. Everything about her irritates me. Someone said she looks like Kenneth Williams and it’s true! It’s that really long bulbous nose and funny teeth.
Whatever event she’s at next week she will look a complete mess. Surrounded by pretty youngsters with their well groomed hair and polished makeup, she’s going to feel a right twerp. Why is her eyeliner so long and winged out, who’s told her that looks good?
The 1990s..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Missy
Mar 8, 2024
United Kingdom
Happy Mothers day to all the wonderful mummas out there xx apart from this
She can spout off all she wants. It won't wash with me. She doesn't need peoples custom if she can afford to send out £100 worth of gifts to Aimee and other creators. She's obv not struggling. I refuse to line the pockets of business who continually gift to beggars like Aimee who never ever seem to spend their own cash with these people. She never comes on and says "I ordered this or that" ALWAYS waits for the free stuff so yeah, she's a beg!
This completely. The likes of the slate lady, bear burners and Northumberland candle co are fools for continually sending this
Narc freebies!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
The trying to look like a close loving family for TT is vomit inducing, it’s all so fake. You see Aimee’s mask slip so many times, she can’t even keep the pretence up for a 3 min vid. She really is such a vile person right down to her core.
You can see the snide looks as she's looking in the camera, trying so hard to contain her contempt for Charlie. I actually think in real life if Aimee said something to Charlie she would tell her to do right off and Aimee would have a titty lip on and strop about, probably even winge to her mother! She's a brat 😂 :oops:

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You can see the snide looks as she's looking in the camera, trying so hard to contain her contempt for Charlie. I actually think in real life if Aimee said something to Charlie she would tell her to do right off and Aimee would have a titty lip on and strop about, probably even winge to her mother! She's a brat 😂 :oops:
She can’t hide it but I guess when someone is that vile it would be hard to. Do you think she would? I genuinely don’t think her sister would tell her straight, I don’t think anyone in Aimee’s life gets her told. I bet they all tread on eggshells.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Those screenshots on TL from today...they are so obviously different! 🍊 or🥚shape...u

If she holds Aimee in such high regard then she's gona be a bit of a prick anyway isn't she lol, so i wouldn't expect anything else than a clapback from the se lady oops slate lady 😂 😂
It’s not aims she likes it’s the 600K followers she thinks she advertising her s to

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Totally agree. Definitely someone known to her with an axe to grind though 🤔
Let’s face it, I think everyone knows her personally by now with all the se that she posts. I wouldn’t be able to show my face in public if I spouted what she does. She’s an utter embarrassment and deserves everything she gets!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Any sign of woe? She's(A) getting cocky and smug again....it's time.....🙄🤣
I was just thinking that after watching her video with the 3 of them. She's deffo getting cocky and sassy again and needs bringing back down to earth with a bang, so hopefully it's only a matter of time before Woe wheels out some new material 😂 🙏🙏🙏

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She can’t hide it but I guess when someone is that vile it would be hard to. Do you think she would? I genuinely don’t think her sister would tell her straight, I don’t think anyone in Aimee’s life gets her told. I bet they all tread on eggshells.
Hmmm I dunno, the mother is a wet wipe when it comes to Aimee but I do think (hope) Charlie would tell her to get to do lol 😂

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
It's so true about the Kenneth Williams comments from TL 😂 When she does that mad smile her nostrils end up round the back of her head somewhere! :oops: I keep waiting for her to say ' Oh you shouldn't larffffff' like Kenneth Williams used to do in the carry on movies 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.