Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
She can’t hide it but I guess when someone is that vile it would be hard to. Do you think she would? I genuinely don’t think her sister would tell her straight, I don’t think anyone in Aimee’s life gets her told. I bet they all tread on eggshells.
Noooo it's clear no one is allowed to say no or challenge the pretentious princess. I think she flounced between the divorce parents according to who was willing to say yes to her and splash the cash. She definitely rubbed Charlie's nose it about having the rich dad. Ralph is a little darling that seems to have good manners. There is lots I don't like about her bland personality and practically OF content but she does seem to have raised a good kid that adores her. H has been bought up with a mother with zero maternal instinct - the interactions between A& H are cold. A knows it and thinks it's OK, as long as she is spending money she's a good parent 😢

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Noooo it's clear no one is allowed to say no or challenge the pretentious princess. I think she flounced between the divorce parents according to who was willing to say yes to her and splash the cash. She definitely rubbed Charlie's nose it about having the rich dad. Ralph is a little darling that seems to have good manners. There is lots I don't like about her bland personality and practically OF content but she does seem to have raised a good kid that adores her. H has been bought up with a mother with zero maternal instinct - the interactions between A& H are cold. A knows it and thinks it's OK, as long as she is spending money she's a good parent 😢
My mother was cold self absorbed and trotted us out when she needed the “good kids” to be noticed all for adoration of course ……she spent hundreds on us but never told us she loved my sister and us or ever had a cuddle, not even on her death bed did she tell us .
I would have gone without the clothes toys money etc for her to say she loved us just once, so skanky mamma this is what H will remember above all the money yay etc was how u didn’t love her enough to put her first in other words PUT YOUR KID FIRST for a change.
I made damn sure when I had my girls I’d never do the same and I haven’t I have 2 beautiful girls with amazing grandkids and another on the way, I would t trade my life for anything I’m truly blessed ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah I think how she is as an adult makes it clear she has always been that way since a kid. Her parents created a monster. She’s not got a maternal bone in her body and shouldn’t have had a child, but I bet she only had her to try keep the then husband. Exactly the type of woman to do a baby trap. And Charlie she’s an attention seeker but that’s probably the way she’s always been since a kid, lacked attention so did anything for it. I know you can’t always blame the way people are on their upbringing but you can tell theirs both defo has a massive impact on who they are, how they are etc.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's so true about the Kenneth Williams comments from TL 😂 When she does that mad smile her nostrils end up round the back of her head somewhere! :oops: I keep waiting for her to say ' Oh you shouldn't larffffff' like Kenneth Williams used to do in the carry on movies 😂😂
“Oh I knooooooowww”

Reactions: truthseeker

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I fell into the trap of ordering from the slate lady. The state was nice and got some mugs and other bits. Saw some of the bits in the range a few weeks later for half the price. One of the plaques was broken. My order ended up being sent back and it was a present for Father's Day. I couldn't get anywhere with the customer services and ended up having to ask her on a live where my order was. Safe to say I'm not ordering again.

Barbie7

Mar 8, 2024
Why is she so angry, people are saying they can hear a whisper at 1.14 and instead of being like hahahaha imagine there’s a ghost, it’s just our Charlie saying really. Or something she’s in the comments like “there’s nothing to it” she just sounds so short and snappy over nothing. I don’t get why people would like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.