Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Why is she so angry, people are saying they can hear a whisper at 1.14 and instead of being like hahahaha imagine there’s a ghost, it’s just our Charlie saying really. Or something she’s in the comments like “there’s nothing to it” she just sounds so short and snappy over nothing. I don’t get why people would like her.
She’s pissed up and doesn’t like to be told anything she disagrees with

Mar 7, 2024
Honestly she’s the most irritating thing I’ve ever come across. I absolutely cannot stand her. I hope someone else asks her about her tan. She’s clearly been on the sunbeds 😂
For someone who apparently had a skin cancer scare... why would you use sun beds?! You wouldn't if it was true. Just like you wouldn't introduce your child and move in your latest shag piece after dating a few weeks if you had genuinely suffered DV from a previous partner! The lies trip of the tongue for content and sympathy sales!!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
You just know she will be saying tomorrow morning “me eyes are in the back of me head” in her special sick voice saying she’s not slept /unwell when we all know it’s a bloody hangover.
Will daddy be taking H to school ? While princess piglet takes it easy 🤣🤣🤣
It never fails to amaze me how stupid her Huns are she’s getting complements for dishing up the worse lunch I’ve seen in a long time .

Mar 8, 2024
Miss chirpy on that DUD tonight! Can't even let her Mum dish up her own dinner can she ( most of us would prob help to he helpful) miss its all about me does it for the limelight! The way she treats her sister on camera i dread to think how she treats her off it. I don't really watch much of C but she seems more confident when she's doing her own tik toks, as soon as A is there she seems to change. How much of a hold can one person have over family members! Slating the chicken trying to be funny, embarrassing her mum! Arsey over the whisper comments, back handed replies to her followers cos she's s scared mr ghost will visit her when she's home 🤣🤣 Happy mothers day to you all and to the ones who's Mums are not with them like mine, lots of love to you xxxxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
IMG_4282.jpeg

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
For someone who apparently had a skin cancer scare... why would you use sun beds?! You wouldn't if it was true. Just like you wouldn't introduce your child and move in your latest shag piece after dating a few weeks if you had genuinely suffered DV from a previous partner! The lies trip of the tongue for content and sympathy sales!!
EXACTLY and is never mentioned. She’s only using spf in her videos because it’s a sales pitch. She’s just the old fashioned travelling sales man isn’t she

Status
Not open for further replies.