Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
EXACTLY and is never mentioned. She’s only using spf in her videos because it’s a sales pitch. She’s just the old fashioned travelling sales man isn’t she
Does anyone remember her saying she had a skin cancer removed at some point ? .
Surly you wouldn’t use beds of that was the case.
Make it make sense then again she ain’t got any 🙈.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Aimee absolutely hates sharing the same air as Charlie at times. Her face when any attention goes to her and even Wendy treats her differently. She's all sunshine and rainbows and fake giggles for Aimee and when Charlie speaks even when she was helping she seemed dismissive of her. What Charlie got her mum had far more thought put into it than what Aimee regifted her. And aimee thought she was the dogs bollocks handing her a load of stuff she got gifted from people. It's actually quite disgusting. Also why was Aimee so hyped that Harper made a bookmark herself? I wouldn't normally comment on a child's abilities but Aimee says Harper crafts alot and is artistic but it doesn't show. What it does show is maybe she needs to spend more time helping Harper. Maybe acknowledge that there may be an issue there developmentally. It isn't bad that a child is falling behind but it is if it’s not addressed. Anyway Aimee you're haunted love. Call the priest. Get the Holy water and grab the crucifix. Nanas coming for ye!
Agree with all of this . Wendy is extremely strained and fake with Aimee . There is a lot of relationship issues between them all

Mar 7, 2024
So no school for h tomorrow
Wendy bought packed lunch stuff so the plan must be to go to school from there but I'm calling aimee dying of a cold/worst flu ever as Charlie had a sniffle before she set left blackpool yesterday. She's not been poorly for at least week and it's been a few weeks since bronchitis has been mentioned.....

Mar 9, 2024
But she never uses filters!.
Why do I feel bad for Charlie
Because noone should have to see a sibling being so blatantly treated as the favourite. They all treat her like a poor relation & Aimee showing off the expensive perfume and freebie tat she's passed on to her mum is cruel. Personally I'd prefer a few nicely picked presents to a hamper of tat.

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
Definitely says Aimee after the sigh it’s clear as a bell 🤣 love that for her
Could be one of the kids messing around whispering near the phone. Although, I think they must have been locked in a shed somewhere because they were nowhere to be "sin" or heard. Quite sad really, mother's day as kids having to watch your parents and granny get pissed because it's all about them

Mar 8, 2024
You can see the snide looks as she's looking in the camera, trying so hard to contain her contempt for Charlie. I actually think in real life if Aimee said something to Charlie she would tell her to do right off and Aimee would have a titty lip on and strop about, probably even winge to her mother! She's a brat 😂 :oops:
Charlie and her mum have a close bond and butthole has always hated that. You can see Charlie’s presents meant more to Wendy as the thought was put in and they are sentimental. Butthole HAS ALWAYS thought she was above anyone & still does but she’s just a sad, lonely, nobody who thinks her actions this weekend taking H and her friend out was special. Taking your kids out is what normal families do every week & she thinks she’s mum of the year after this weekend 🤣🤣
When will butthole see that she radiates desperation, catpiss & how disliked she is. Spoilt brat b**ch syndrome is not the one, it’s just not the one from a woman child

Last edited:

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Could be one of the kids messing around whispering near the phone. Although, I think they must have been locked in a shed somewhere because they were nowhere to be "sin" or heard. Quite sad really, mother's day as kids having to watch your parents and granny get pissed because it's all about them
It’s very sad 😔 kids love giving mam presents etc I find it really cringe when adult kids make such a song and dance about gifting,it’s all look at me me me and how much I can afford also hate when parents get pissed when kids are around.

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Charlie and her mum have a close bond and butthole has always hated that. You can see Charlie’s presents meant more to Wendy as the thought was put in and they are sentimental. Butthole HAS ALWAYS thought she was above anyone & still does but she’s just a sad, lonely, nobody who things her actions this weekend talking H and her friend out was special. Taking your kids out is what normal families do every week & she thinks she’s mum of the year after this weekend 🤣🤣
When will butthole see that she radiates desperation, catpiss & how disliked she is. Spoilt brat b**ch syndrome is not the one, it’s just not the one from a woman child
I can see Wendy is more natural with Charlie, it’s strained fake and put on with verruca salt

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
‘The best Sunday roast’ - it was basic at best! I suppose with the se she serves up, any proper kind of meal will be ‘the best’!

Also with regards to Charlie, I’m not a fan. However as someone has pointed out, her demeanour when around Aimee definitely changes. Charlie is much more down to earth and is an example of a ‘normal’ single mum. She doesn’t feel the need to buy all of the branded food and seems to have a really good relationship with Ralph. Unlike what Aimee had with Harper.

And one more thing, when Aimee shows her card from Harper, she makes a point of asking if it was from M&S? Like why? What does it matter? Is a card from M&S only suitable for her?

The woman just rages me so much. Not relatable at all.

Mar 8, 2024
Noooo it's clear no one is allowed to say no or challenge the pretentious princess. I think she flounced between the divorce parents according to who was willing to say yes to her and splash the cash. She definitely rubbed Charlie's nose it about having the rich dad. Ralph is a little darling that seems to have good manners. There is lots I don't like about her bland personality and practically OF content but she does seem to have raised a good kid that adores her. H has been bought up with a mother with zero maternal instinct - the interactions between A& H are cold. A knows it and thinks it's OK, as long as she is spending money she's a good parent 😢
I can say Charlie is alright & always been well liked. She has brought her son up with manners & is so grounded compared to her sister.
She has real true friends & a content happy life that butthole is jealous off.
Charlie isn’t scared to tell people what she thinks either & when butthole told the world her sister is poor and she paid for Disneyland Paris was disgusting behaviour. Belittling behaviour that Butthole has always had & done to others.
Yes some things she does on TT are questionable with her revealing clothes but you know butthole is jealous of her slim figure & maybe that’s why she does it 🤣🤣
It’s about time Butthole got knocked off her pedestal & truly see how hated she is and always has been. Speaks volumes when her dad’s side of the family refuse to have her at any gatherings & how she sat all alone at Daddy’s wedding & they avoided her like the plague. Well let’s face it she’s had her fair share of oral STDS over the years especially with D1

Status
Not open for further replies.